What's---The name of my journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Me little toe's toenail is shrunk all va way to nuffin... it's... it's the size of a titmouse dropping, it is! Will Primal 'elp? Will ierdine? Will coconut oil? Oh, woe is me, woe is me...
    Actually, funny you should write that, because I just heard Oasis' Champagne Supernova on Lithium and was going to ask canio why british folk have to say supernover, it's super annoying. Plus, when you sing along, you have to say it and that makes you annoying too.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• I love that song! And now it's running through my head. Thanks a bunch, buddy!!

Liver = yuck.

Sun in the west - same here. my house faces the west so the front porch is useless in the afternoons, and my living room (on the west wall) takes a great deal of heat in the afternoons making the AC work overtime in the summer. Explains the $200 electric bills.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Gardening along the creek...: Green Wall for Summer Shade

Actually- she's pretty awesome. She'd be an interesting read for any gardeners/people interested in food issues.

It would be nice if builders remembered how to situate houses for things like the setting sun- but I guess when you have to fit 1/2 an acre of house on 1/4 acre of land, that can get difficult.
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
          Actually, funny you should write that, because I just heard Oasis' Champagne Supernova on Lithium and was going to ask canio why british folk have to say supernover, it's super annoying. Plus, when you sing along, you have to say it and that makes you annoying too.
          They don't. It is considered bad diction and most English singers do not sound English when they sing. That said, Oasis, if I remember correctly, was trying to be the new Beatles and that required them to sound more annoyingly British. Seriously that accent is not one even British people aspire to.

Comment

• “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• What an awesome weekend. Friday, I got 3 and went home for a couple hours of just me and him, he's walking a bit, but he still uses his crawl as the major source of locomotion but can take 5 or 6 steps when coerced. Then the wife came home later that night. Saturday my cousin helped plumb the new bathroom cabinet, I spent the rest of the day priming and painting the walls. 1 and 2 got back from DisneyWorld late Saturday night. They were talking 90 to nothing about this and that. 1 bought swords so we could sword fight, 3 picked up a sword and would flail it around and say "yah yah yah" like me and 1 was doing, all "on guard...yah yah" like. Yesterday we finished the painting, hung mirrors and various other feminine shelves and what-nots on the walls. I started work on the front porch, I'm going to tape off the concrete in a grid and paint the squares so that it will look like tiles, I've seen in done and it will look good I think. Then last night while I was doing the 200 squat challenge, 3 would do squats with me. He had pretty good form and all, it was super cute.

Comment

• Sounds like a great weekend. Here you are redoing bathroom and porches, and I feel a sense of accomplishment if I vaccuum. Yeah, quit making me look bad

Comment

• Yeah, we're redoing all this stuff and hope to put it on the market in 2 weeks. Why am I fixing it up for someone else???

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                    Yeah, we're redoing all this stuff and hope to put it on the market in 2 weeks. Why am I fixing it up for someone else???
                    $$$ cha-ching

at least that is my guess.

Comment

• I love productive weekends like that! Mine was full of swimming, partying and planting raspberry bushes and my son's "blue" garden (blueberry bushes, columbine, lavender, etc. I count enertaining as an accomplishment as it takes so much work to prep for!

It's so good to have everyone home after a break from the family though - I need to run away from home for a few!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud Flinger View Post
                        I love productive weekends like that! Mine was full of swimming, partying and planting raspberry bushes and my son's "blue" garden (blueberry bushes, columbine, lavender, etc. I count enertaining as an accomplishment as it takes so much work to prep for!

It's so good to have everyone home after a break from the family though - I need to run away from home for a few!
                        A blue garden, that's a pretty cool idea...and everyone being gone was great for about 3 days, then I was ready for a noisy house again.

Comment

• Cute Babies Get Silly TV Makeovers | Photo Gallery - Yahoo! Shine

Nowhere in this little caption does this mention the fact that they made little baby look like ron jeremy.

Comment

• Clown-baby is SCARY.
                            Depression Lies

Comment

• Yeah, I have to agree. The Ronald McDonald baby was rather disturbing.
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Yo, check it, it's like this. We got the quote for the house yesterday. We can afford it, plus the guy fluffed some of the numbers because he thought we wanted to get all fancy smancy after we downsized the house. Fancy smancy: declined. I'm too cool for fancy smancy, maybe uppity wuppity, but definitely not fancy smancy. We had all star baseball practice for 1 yesterday. I get frustrated with him because he won't listen to me at home (he does good with the other coaches at practice). I wound up hitting him in the face with a ball...accidentally of course. I tried dropping balls down from above him to teach him how to field a fly ball, when you flinch, you get hit in the face. That's life. He's the youngest one on the team, but still, he could be a good baseball player if he would try. It frustrates me to no end. I was a decent ball player and I didn't have anyone but my brother to help me at home. Anyway, today should be a busy day.

Comment

Working...
                                X