What's---The name of my journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
    I think every time Fierce answers anything these days she says "Coconut oil".
    Then again... I haven't seen anyone actually acknowledge that she even posts in quite sometime... except that I told her off for acting like she has somehow cured " some MS symptoms" recently in a thread for people with actual Multiple Sclerosis! ... and she posted in my thread and she got an obligatory "GFYS".
    She's started visiting my journal, too.

I posit that The Prophet's iodine and Fierce's coconut oil TOGETHER will make us invincible.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      She's started visiting my journal, too.

I posit that The Prophet's iodine and Fierce's coconut oil TOGETHER will make us invincible.
      That would be so supercool.

I could walk around naked all day and no one would know the difference. If I picked up a cat, people would think it was flying. Admission to all movies - free! So many possibilities...

Comment

• I have a hard time believing fierce is real, I think it's like a virus program that lurks in here....like a spammer, but with a bit more charisma.
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
          I have a hard time believing fierce is real, I think it's like a virus program that lurks in here....like a spammer, but with a bit more charisma.
          I just think she is mental.
          And probably not the 90lb 40yr old permateen she describes herself as... *shrug*
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• ^Agreed. Fierce likes to go with the flow and will hopefully someday flow out of MDA instead of picking up the primal fads a bit too late. I mean periodically people will gush over the magical properties of coconut oil, but it's been a while.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• FW-I got 3 seasonings on my skillet before bed last night. I used some bacon grease instead of Krssko, I hope I didn't give anyone nightmares by mentioning it. I also tried my best to eat beef liver. I marinated it a couple hours, cut up some onions and peppers, fried said onions and peppers until they started getting a little translucent, then added the liver. I must say, it smelled pretty good; here's a chew by chew of the result:
              chew 1-hey those onions are awesome, and the liver is pretty dang good...I could like this!
              chew 2-ohh this is awesome, what kind of liver recipe will I try next?!
              chew 3-WTH? where's the texture of this thing going?
              chew 4-Holy sh*t what the hell just happened in my mouth? Where did my liver go? What's this nasty thing I'm chewing? It's like chewy spray cheese with a liver taste and it's completely messing my onions up!

I got 2 good bites in...like I said, it was good at first. Maybe if I eat it like oysters and just not chew it...or chew twice and swallow hard. But that seems a little forced to me, whatchuthink?

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                ^Agreed. Fierce likes to go with the flow and will hopefully someday flow out of MDA instead of picking up the primal fads a bit too late. I mean periodically people will gush over the magical properties of coconut oil, but it's been a while.
                "But I've been primal way longer than anyone here... I ate 2000 cans of salmon in the 2000's!"***
                Now, have some coconut oil and some flower essence and your life will be perfect!

***That is like 200 cans of salmon a year BTW... um, NO! Not unless I was living in a bomb shelter... some freaking variety in the diet is a good thing.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I think you may have cooked it incorrectly. I've never had a spray cheese consistency with liver. Then again, I do not marinate it so perhaps that affected it some how. Not sure what to tell you man, I love me some liver.

Comment

• But, dude, she's been eating like, kale and squash for 10 years so she's totally primal! Just ignore the wheat every 5-10 days.
                    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Hmm...actually fierce has kind of grown on me. Coconut Oil for President 2012 MotherF*ckers!

Comment

• I just pan fried it like anything else...I marinated it in the same stuff I do hamburgers and steaks...I think I'll try it made by someone who knows what they're doing before I completely shun it.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          Hmm...actually fierce has kind of grown on me. Coconut Oil for President 2012 MotherF*ckers!
                          Jimmy Buffett can be our spokesman! "When I'm not singing about coconuts, I'm rubbing coconut oil on my body as a suntan lotion, or sunscreen, it doesn't matter, coconut oil is on both sides of the aisle. Coconut oil is bi-partisan in every way! I've even used it to cure venereal diseases! My name is Jimmy Buffett and I approve this message!"

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                            I just pan fried it like anything else...I marinated it in the same stuff I do hamburgers and steaks...I think I'll try it made by someone who knows what they're doing before I completely shun it.
                            how long did you cook it for? Overcooked liver is not great. That said, you may just not like it. Many people don't.

Comment

• Liver is just one of those things I can't quite find a way to like. Tried hiding it in burgers and meatballs and... it just keeps making itself known to me.

What if coconut oil : iodine :: matter : antimatter?

Fierce + Grizz = Poof! Then what would 'Erbert do? Who would possibly be able to cure him? Me little toe's toenail is shrunk all va way to nuffin... it's... it's the size of a titmouse dropping, it is! Will Primal 'elp? Will ierdine? Will coconut oil? Oh, woe is me, woe is me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                                What if coconut oil : iodine :: matter : antimatter?
                                Somewhere a guy in a straight jacket in a padded room felt you say that...he started jumping up and down screaming "they've got it! they've unlocked the secret!"
                                Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                                Fierce + Grizz = Poof! Then what would 'Erbert do? Who would possibly be able to cure him? Me little toe's toenail is shrunk all va way to nuffin... it's... it's the size of a titmouse dropping, it is! Will Primal 'elp? Will ierdine? Will coconut oil? Oh, woe is me, woe is me...
                                Spot on...now read it again but sing it this time...works perfectly.

canio, I dunno, maybe 8 mins or so? until it turned cooked live brownish throughout. It was sliced pretty thin so it didn't take long.

Comment

Working...
                                X