No announcement yet.

Rasputina Rocks Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to blab about something that has nothing to do with primal : reporting excellent customer service. I went to JC Penney's today to get some sweaters, some rad black painted pants (that look like leather and fit like a dirty glove , and had the best help from the sales associates EVER. I had a mental list of stuff I wanted from the website, and they stopped their tasks, in the middle of an obvious total store redesign) to help me find what i wanted. The cashier complemented what I bought (saying the colors would look great with my skin-tone), and this really made me feel good about myself. I called the manager and headquarters to compliment the staff. I really hope they get mad props! I've worked in retail and it's hell. Do you call in good customer service experiences?

Comment

• Hey Raspy!

Yes, I do. I did that the first time my local regular grocery store back in NJ started stocking organic produce and they even sent me a gift certificate as a thank you. I have done so for other good service, too. Makes me feel good, giving deserving folks a pat on the back and not just gritchin' all the time.
      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
        Hey Raspy!

Yes, I do. I did that the first time my local regular grocery store back in NJ started stocking organic produce and they even sent me a gift certificate as a thank you. I have done so for other good service, too. Makes me feel good, giving deserving folks a pat on the back and not just gritchin' all the time.
        I love that word "gritchin'" I'm so using that!!!

Comment

• I've been obsessed with green and yellow zucchini squash lately. Zucchini with spinach pesto, zucchini sticks dipped in horseradish, zucchini topped with runny egg... I've gone courgette-crazy. Any more zucchini ideas?

Comment

• Raspy! Happy New Year!

Ratatouille. Marinated, grilled zukes.
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Luv you, Crabby! Happy New Year! Heard three New Year's gunshots last night, economy must be improving (bullets are expensive).

Comment

Working...
              X