Paleobird's Next Big Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
    Hi Paula! Coming from someone who has turned her whole life around the way that you have, that is quite a compliment. Thank you.

Plus I like PaleoBabe better than "Poopbird" which Grizz was calling me for a while on the iodine thread
    grizz...

are you sure he was referring to you? maybe he was referring to his defecation
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I call my parrot poopy bird. Maybe it was an affectionate name for his iodine-painted member?
      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• No comment on Grizz, but LOL at the above comments.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
          I call my parrot poopy bird. Maybe it was an affectionate name for his iodine-painted member?
          Hah.

My boss had one we called the "sh*tty bird".

Probably less socially appropriate. But still, aptly named.
          Steph
          My Primal Meanderings

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
            grizz...
            are you sure he was referring to you? maybe he was referring to his defecation
            Ewwww.......

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
            I call my parrot poopy bird. Maybe it was an affectionate name for his iodine-painted member?
            Seriously EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            No comment on Grizz, but LOL at the above comments.
            Originally posted by onalark View Post
            Hah.
            My boss had one we called the "sh*tty bird".
            Probably less socially appropriate. But still, aptly named.
            It's remarkable peaceful around here since the iodine thread has faded away. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Comment

• I'm wondering if he'll be looking to turn himself blue with his next supplement du jour (collidal silver, maybe?).

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                I'm wondering if he'll be looking to turn himself blue with his next supplement du jour (collidal silver, maybe?).
                Are you kidding or does he actually have a thread on this? I wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                  I'm wondering if he'll be looking to turn himself blue with his next supplement du jour (collidal silver, maybe?).
                  The blueness isn't caused by the silver, it's actually smurf detox.
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                    The blueness isn't caused by the silver, it's actually smurf detox.
                    *<snort>*

Comment

• No, i haven't seen one anyway.

But one day he's painting himself yellow-orange-brown, and the next smurf-detoxing, so. . . LOL

Comment

• Well, now I'm three days into my four day fast. I don't feel hungry but I did feel a little spacey and disconnected from reality this afternoon but it seems to be bette now. It's cooled down and that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          I am fine with liver and brains but I still haven't gotten past the squeem factor on prepping kidneys. I could eat them if someone else took out those weird white stringy things.
                          Slice the kidney in two through the white part, so you have two equal but opposite parts. Grab the white part and work a sharp knife along the strings to separate from the flesh. Easy with a bit a practice. At least with lamb kidneys
                          Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

• I made bone broth with soup bones from the market. These soup bones had lots of soft marrow I could poke with my finger. The broth has formed an inch-thick layer of marrow fat on one jar, and half an inch on another. I think I can make my liver pate with bone marrow this time.
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by peril View Post
                              Slice the kidney in two through the white part, so you have two equal but opposite parts. Grab the white part and work a sharp knife along the strings to separate from the flesh. Easy with a bit a practice. At least with lamb kidneys
                              ohkaaaay. Why don't you come over and show me how. Yes know, I'm a big sissy.

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                              I made bone broth with soup bones from the market. These soup bones had lots of soft marrow I could poke with my finger. The broth has formed an inch-thick layer of marrow fat on one jar, and half an inch on another. I think I can make my liver pate with bone marrow this time.
                              ooooh that sound wonderful. Let me know how it turns out.

Comment

• Well tonight marks the end of my four day fast. I'm baking a loaf of Fat Bread to soak up the bone marrow I'm having for dinner. Can you kinda tell I'm craving fats?

Comment

Working...
                                X