No announcement yet.

Paleobird's Next Big Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang Paleobird! I just read your story, you are such an inspiration! Even before reading your story I've been consistently impressed with your input on the forums. You always add wisdom and I look forward to reading your posts.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Nice job, Robin. And thanks for finally sharing your story for the world.

Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

• Great success story!! You look amazing in that swimsuit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          OK, as promised to peril and for quelsen and canio and any of the other boys that might be lurking around here.....
          The lucky panties shot : (Hopefully this won't get moderated out.)

[ATTACH]7762[/ATTACH]
          Schwing!
          LastBottleWines

Comment

• Yay! I was so excited this Friday was your story! Uplifting and inspirational!
            SW: 243
            CW: 177
            Goal: Health

Comment

• Originally posted by KerryK View Post
              Yay! I was so excited this Friday was your story! Uplifting and inspirational! and hawt (added by me obviously)
              Yes, between this and the above lucky panty shot, Robin pretty much made my week.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                Yes, between this and the above lucky panty shot, Robin pretty much made my week.
                And don't forget the brief appearance of that fun little troll...

Oh and Paleobird...
                You got it lady!
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Really nice Friday success story today Paleobird. Congratulations on your great success and your five year disease free milestone!
                  Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Hello again!

At the same point myself, up a few kgs, fallen off the Primal wagon to some extent but mostly not non-Primal foods but industrial quantities of dark chocolate ... time to get real again!

I shall watch your return with interest! I need my bikini body back by mid September LOL!

Kelda
                    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...

Comment

• Nice success story, Robin! Thank you for sharing!
                      Steph
                      My Primal Meanderings

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                        Hey you got featured today! Congratulations on all your successes
                        I've submitted myself as a success story, and got the paperwork to fill out in response, but think I'll re-write later this summer as I'm finally going without supplements to manage my depression and anxiety almost all the time now.
                        Thank you. That's great news.

Originally posted by Doward View Post
                        Congratulations on your success story!! I've been reading the forum a lot since going primal in April and always enjoy your posts.
                        That's nice to hear. Thanks.

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                        Dang Paleobird! I just read your story, you are such an inspiration! Even before reading your story I've been consistently impressed with your input on the forums. You always add wisdom and I look forward to reading your posts.
                        Awwwww. I try. Now I have to live up to my own "wisdom". Yikes.

Originally posted by jrherring View Post
                        Nice job, Robin. And thanks for finally sharing your story for the world.
                        You're welcome. Good to see you. You haven't been posting so much lately.

Originally posted by Metric View Post
                        Great success story!! You look amazing in that swimsuit!!
                        The leopard print monokini was my homage to Raquel Welch in 10,000BC where she had that awesome fur monokini. This was the closest I could find.

Originally posted by Hawkward View Post
                        Schwing!
                        Glad to help.

Originally posted by KerryK View Post
                        Yay! I was so excited this Friday was your story! Uplifting and inspirational!
                        Hi Kerry. Thank you. It felt good to finally write it.

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                        *Blush*

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        And don't forget the brief appearance of that fun little troll...
                        Oh and Paleobird... You got it lady!
                        Thank you Cori. The troll must have been so brief that I missed it. Troll?

Originally posted by jammies View Post
                        Really nice Friday success story today Paleobird. Congratulations on your great success and your five year disease free milestone!
                        Thank you. It is one of those things that you don't realize how much it's on your mind until it's past. It feels good to put it behind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelda View Post
                          Hello again!
                          At the same point myself, up a few kgs, fallen off the Primal wagon to some extent but mostly not non-Primal foods but industrial quantities of dark chocolate ... time to get real again!
                          I shall watch your return with interest! I need my bikini body back by mid September LOL!
                          Kelda
                          Hi Kelda. Where you been lately?

Originally posted by onalark View Post
                          Nice success story, Robin! Thank you for sharing!
                          Thanks, Steph.
                          I just hear too many people going on about how hard it is with medical conditions to get back on the right path. Yes, it is hard. Still worth doing though. Most things in life that are worth doing aren't easy.

Comment

• Stupid me, I didn't even read the Friday success story till just now. Just wonderful, and you look amazing. Keep on rockin' it!

Comment

• If you are interested in the troll... it apparently appeared just after your story was posted today.
                              It started several nutzo threads of which I believe this was the main one...
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread61019.html
                              Which concluded with a ridiculous attack upon your buns.

We had a laugh at it, and it disappeared.
                              It was actually kind of a fun troll for a change.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                                Stupid me, I didn't even read the Friday success story till just now. Just wonderful, and you look amazing. Keep on rockin' it!
                                Thank you, FW.

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                If you are interested in the troll... it apparently appeared just after your story was posted today.
                                It started several nutzo threads of which I believe this was the main one...
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread61019.html
                                Which concluded with a ridiculous attack upon your buns.

We had a laugh at it, and it disappeared.
                                It was actually kind of a fun troll for a change.
                                That was hilarious! And I missed it. Darn! Nothing like a little troll suffering a psychotic break for some entertainment value. And the troll can kiss my size 6 behind too.

Comment

Working...
                                X