Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paleobird's Next Big Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For once, Dr. Oz may be on to something...
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

    Comment


    • I know. I think it sounds pretty awesome.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zoebird View Post
        it's yogabare's thread entitled "why don't men lift?" or something like that.
        OK, so I just had to look at that thread. I usually leave the fitness section to the dude bros arguing over exactly how many grams of which protein powder to take at exactly how many minutes after a workout.

        That gets the stupid thread of the year award.

        Originally posted by zoebird View Post
        also PB, make sure you do take some time to plan your trip while you're over at Gman's house.
        you might also introduce him to Dr Oz's recommendation of 700 times a year for his health and well being.
        I settled for a quickie and came home for the night because he is going to be up at the crack of dawn having a security system installed in his house and I didn't want to get up that early. We went to see his camper where he stores it and "consumer tested" the bed for strength. Right there in the storage lot. Had to know if it would hold up to two people...

        Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        For once, Dr. Oz may be on to something...
        Indeed. Perhaps it's because Oz is kind of embracing paleo. His testosterone must be coming back.

        Originally posted by zoebird View Post
        I know. I think it sounds pretty awesome.
        Indeed.

        Comment


        • i'm glad you tested out the campervan. you seriously wouldn't want any mishaps on the road. you never know how things age in storage . . . just want to make sure everything is in order.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zoebird View Post
            i'm glad you tested out the campervan. you seriously wouldn't want any mishaps on the road. you never know how things age in storage . . . just want to make sure everything is in order.
            Operational testing is a valid method for preventing accidents..... or mishaps..... or "Oh *)@#" moments...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by zoebird View Post
              i'm glad you tested out the campervan. you seriously wouldn't want any mishaps on the road. you never know how things age in storage . . . just want to make sure everything is in order.
              Yep. Totally practical matter. Nothing at all to do with having fun.

              Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Operational testing is a valid method for preventing accidents..... or mishaps..... or "Oh *)@#" moments...
              Hehehehe....I'm so glad I found someone who is as non-prudish as I am.

              Comment


              • exactly. purely functional. like making sure you get 16 times a week for overall heart and hormonal health. duh.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CarbDodger View Post
                  have fun
                  and be good
                  and if you can't be good, at least be good at it
                  I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

                  Oscar Wilde

                  Comment


                  • Robin, please be sure to check out Bryce and Zion's rules about dogs. A lot of the Utah parks don't allow dogs, not even on a leash.

                    Which is why we haven't visited them.

                    *sigh*

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                      exactly. purely functional. like making sure you get 16 times a week for overall heart and hormonal health. duh.
                      Is that 16 orgasms or 16 episodes of having sex. That might stack the deck for women. I can have that many in a day or two easy.

                      Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                      and if you can't be good, at least be good at it
                      Purr. Yes, we are.

                      Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Robin, please be sure to check out Bryce and Zion's rules about dogs. A lot of the Utah parks don't allow dogs, not even on a leash.
                      Which is why we haven't visited them. *sigh*
                      That sucks. But the Wolf Cub is certified as Medical Alert Service Dog because of my epilepsy. He knows when I am going to have a seizure before I do. So he gets special privileges just like a seeing eye dog.

                      Comment


                      • I think number of orgasms isn't relevant, just number of "goes."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          But the Wolf Cub is certified as Medical Alert Service Dog because of my epilepsy. He knows when I am going to have a seizure before I do. So he gets special privileges just like a seeing eye dog.
                          Ahh yes, that's right! Excellent!

                          Now I just need to find a reason to get my two Golden Retrievers certified as Service Dogs...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                            Ahh yes, that's right! Excellent!

                            Now I just need to find a reason to get my two Golden Retrievers certified as Service Dogs...
                            Well, you could always just cheat and order a service dog vest on the net but I know you are probably far too honest to try to game the system like that.

                            My Unscooter arrived today. I will get it out of the box and give it a try tomorrow.

                            Comment


                            • Today the GMan and I did some very important errands. We stopped at AAA and got a bunch of maps, went to a sporting goods store and he bough a three person canoe, then we went to a marine supply place and got a life vest for the Wolf Cub.

                              Is it just me or is this starting to sound like a *family* vacation?

                              Scary but also a rather nice idea.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                                Is that 16 orgasms or 16 episodes of having sex. That might stack the deck for women. I can have that many in a day or two easy.
                                LOL - I'm just the opposite. From the movie Network, Faye Dunaway's character:

                                I apparently have a masculine temperament. I arouse quickly, consummate prematurely, and can't wait to get my clothes back on and get out of that bedroom.
                                Guilty as charged. Though I admit, there are exceptions to everything.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                                B*tch-lite

                                Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X