No announcement yet.

Paleobird's Next Big Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The evidence on Kegels is not great, but I still do them whenever I read about pelvic organ prolapse - which is more often than I would like given where I work (and the pictures! OY VEY). From my own experience, I would say it took about a year for the accordion to regain its pre-childbirth shape/tone and frequent sex does tend to make one more welcoming, I would say.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Dammit, I sort-of avoided thoroughly checking this thread for a couple of days hoping that all the talk of meat curtains would subside, and this last post is about pelvic organ prolapse?

PB, talk about some recipes or something!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
        Dammit, I sort-of avoided thoroughly checking this thread for a couple of days hoping that all the talk of meat curtains would subside, and this last post is about pelvic organ prolapse?

PB, talk about some recipes or something!
        Sorry, mate. I can show you pictures of testicular torsion instead, if that would help?
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
          The evidence on Kegels is not great, but I still do them whenever I read about pelvic organ prolapse - which is more often than I would like given where I work (and the pictures! OY VEY). From my own experience, I would say it took about a year for the accordion to regain its pre-childbirth shape/tone and frequent sex does tend to make one more welcoming, I would say.
          There is good evidence that squats are better for pelvic floor health... with some kegals thrown in too I suppose.
          But kegals alone with weak other muscles may do more harm than good.

Cool huh!
          SQUATS!
          Plus, you know... 'dat Ass~

Hey, Mr. Anthony...
          If you can't handle the meat curtains, stay outta teh kitchen!

Recipe you say?
          How about some nice rare Skirt Steak.
          Grilled Marinated Flank Steak Recipe | Simply Recipes
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Girls are bastards.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Comment

• Since we're talking about girl parts...
              How about some boobs too?

Angelina J. has opted for a full double mastectomy(and reconstruction) due to being a carrier of BRCA1, reducing her chances of developing life threatening breast cancer from 87% to only 5%.
              Angelina Jolie breast cancer surgery: The actress discusses beauty after a double mastectomy.

And is taking some heat for it...
              Fukn people.

Me.
              I don't know if I'd reconstruct or not.
              I tend to think not.

I know a lady who was bullied by her family and husband into having a single reconstruct(and the matching lift) due to cancer and she HATES it. Yeah it fills out clothing and makes her "look normal" dressed. But she really dislikes the way it feels.
              As her only friens willing to say to her that she should do what she thought was best for her, I got to be her shoulder to cry on after it was all done. It was painful during the stretching, and she says it feels completely unnatural and weird/foreign to her. Like there is even less sensation there than before they added the implant. She calls it her "nasty plastic barbie boob".
              She says even though her husband really demanded she get it he doesn't touch the reconstruct one.

That was done about 7 years ago... maybe they are better now. I don't know.

For me I don't think I could bother with all that it entails for no sensation and just having shirt/bra filler.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                sorry, mate. I can show you pictures of testicular torsion instead, if that would help?
                ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  There is good evidence that squats are better for pelvic floor health... with some kegals thrown in too I suppose.
                  But kegals alone with weak other muscles may do more harm than good.
                  so kegal squats then?

lol meat curtains....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    so kegal squats then?

lol meat curtains....
                    You see what happens around here when men come in talking about "meat curtains"...
                    They get testicle torsion, kegals, and rare skirt steak in return.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

You see what happens around here when men come in talking about "meat curtains"...
                      I can deal with rare skirt steak.... testicular tortion, not so much; and the kegals are a hit or miss....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        I can deal with rare skirt steak.... testicular tortion, not so much; and the kegals are a hit or miss....
                        Well, the rare skirt steak was just a tongue in cheek reference back to meat curtains you know...
                        And if one clicked the link for the recipe one would have seen that they were a good bit on the rare side, indeed a tad bloody.
                        I thought it was appropriate given the complaint.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Well, the rare skirt steak was just a tongue in cheek reference back to meat curtains you know...
                          And if one clicked the link for the recipe one would have seen that they were a good bit on the rare side, indeed a tad bloody.
                          I thought it was appropriate given the complaint.
                          I didn't click the link, but figured the reference was there without it....

bloody steak... what's your point?

My wife hates it when we go to a steakhouse, and I get asked how I like my steak.... cuz I usually say something completely inappropriate (I know.... shocker!)

Comment

• LOL... always.

My cousin once said "Are you KIDDING... I bet you shave a cow sunning itself in the pasture, take a slice, and call that "perfect"!

I give people at other tables ugly looks for ruining perfectly good meat by ordering it well. Even medium-well.
                            That is a SIN.
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Since we're talking about girl parts...
                              How about some boobs too?

Angelina J. has opted for a full double mastectomy(and reconstruction) due to being a carrier of BRCA1, reducing her chances of developing life threatening breast cancer from 87% to only 5%.
                              Angelina Jolie breast cancer surgery: The actress discusses beauty after a double mastectomy.

I know a lady who was bullied by her family and husband into having a single reconstruct(and the matching lift) due to cancer and she HATES it. Yeah it fills out clothing and makes her "look normal" dressed. But she really dislikes the way it feels.
                              As her only friens willing to say to her that she should do what she thought was best for her, I got to be her shoulder to cry on after it was all done. It was painful during the stretching, and she says it feels completely unnatural and weird/foreign to her. Like there is even less sensation there than before they added the implant. She calls it her "nasty plastic barbie boob".
                              She says even though her husband really demanded she get it he doesn't touch the reconstruct one.

For me I don't think I could bother with all that it entails for no sensation and just having shirt/bra filler.
                              One of the good things they can do is reconstruction using transplanted tissue from your own body as opposed to plastic bags of goop. My reconstruction is a section harvested from my tummy. Looks and feels a lot more natural.

And yeah, I think that everyone should back the heck off of Ms Jolie's case. It's her body, her decisions.

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Deal with it, boys.

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              My cousin once said "Are you KIDDING... I bet you shave a cow sunning itself in the pasture, take a slice, and call that "perfect"!
                              I give people at other tables ugly looks for ruining perfectly good meat by ordering it well. Even medium-well. That is a SIN.
                              I had kangaroo tartare the other night. It was mouthgasmic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                                One of the good things they can do is reconstruction using transplanted tissue from your own body as opposed to plastic bags of goop. My reconstruction is a section harvested from my tummy. Looks and feels a lot more natural.
                                I think I could do flesh... because it feels fleshy.
                                I think her's was bad job. The skin was too tight and it made it even further desensitized/hard. Plus she didn't really want to do it but was pushed into it.
                                Not too cool.

I had a gf once and was with her for a couple of months before she told me her boobs were enhanced.
                                AMAZING boob job. Felt totally real. So I know there is a difference in work.

The moving flesh from one place to another reminds me of this...
                                ageofbacon.com - A little here and a little there
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X