Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paleobird's Next Big Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh, like she was doing? Except, given her track record, and slandering one of the most attractive men alive wearing a suit(consensus, not only my opinion) I would bet against all odds and say that's exactly what she was saying.

    And I quote "that guy looks like a jerk and smells".
    Make America Great Again

    Comment


    • I didn't say that either... I was saying ANYONE looks good in a well fitted suit.
      Men, haired or bald, clean shaven or hairy faced... and women included too.
      I made specific reference to Annie Lennox... but many others as well.
      I happen to really like Tilda Swinton in a suit.
      And Casey Legler... a former Olympic swimmer, woman, and Ford men's model.
      Katherine Hepburn!
      Suits are nice.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

      Comment


      • OK, my apologies then cori. I'll eat some humble pie now for you.
        Make America Great Again

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
          Oh, like she was doing? Except, given her track record, and slandering one of the most attractive men alive wearing a suit(consensus, not only my opinion) I would bet against all odds and say that's exactly what she was saying.

          And I quote "that guy looks like a jerk and smells".
          Dude.... An opinion isn't slander.
          The look on his face looks all smug and jerky... to me.
          Me not finding a guy attractive because other people do is an issue?
          Someone should call out the guard and tell almost every man in Hollywood that I have "slandered" him. LOL
          Again, an opinion on looks is not slander.... Look up slander. My opinion isn't harming that dude. And an opinion on looks can't be "untrue" it's an opinion.

          He's smoking, people who smoke smell bad to me... I have experience with this. My sister in law is the only smoker in their 3k sqft home, she only smokes in the 1k sqft kitchen/family room... and she is a super clean smoker. No ashtrays. She runs the range hood. And yet every time I come home from a visit... everything I own has an odor. Even if it was washed the day before leaving. A faint smoky funk. I don't like it.
          I can smell a smoker walking past them in public and it completely puts me off.

          Derp... take a chill pill.
          You think hair is really valuable.
          I/we don't.
          Different opinions and stuff.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
            OK, my apologies then cori. I'll eat some humble pie now for you.
            Not asking that man... just actually read a post before you get your knickers in a twist about it.

            I've already said that this whole thing is really just a difference in opinion.
            Agree to disagree about hair and all that way back.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

            Comment


            • I already did take a chill pill and apologized. Also, I was only asking a question and you answered it. So, that's all cool. I'm gonna leave this journal now.

              You and I are cool though.

              And, yeah, no idea why I/people in general get wound up about opinions. It's all cool.
              Make America Great Again

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                Oh, like she was doing? Except, given her track record, and slandering one of the most attractive men alive wearing a suit(consensus, not only my opinion) I would bet against all odds and say that's exactly what she was saying.

                And I quote "that guy looks like a jerk and smells".
                Oh, calm the fork down. Consensus? Of whom? 20 something metrosexual guys? I've never seen that guy before but I agree with Cori that he probably stinks (from the smoke) and about him being a jerk, yeah, he has an asshat attitude projecting in that picture but I'm sure his mother loves him.

                Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                I didn't say that either... I was saying ANYONE looks good in a well fitted suit.
                See?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                  OK, my apologies then cori. I'll eat some humble pie now for you.
                  Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                  I already did take a chill pill and apologized. Also, I was only asking a question and you answered it. So, that's all cool. I'm gonna leave this journal now.
                  You and I are cool though.
                  And, yeah, no idea why I/people in general get wound up about opinions. It's all cool.
                  Oh, good, this evidently happened while I was typing the above. Derpums, dearheart, you are welcome on my journal anytime.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    Oh, good, this evidently happened while I was typing the above. Derpums, dearheart, you are welcome on my journal anytime.
                    Aw ok ;_; Thanks. Sorry, and sorry for being rude in the fructose thread too! I edited those parts out.
                    Make America Great Again

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                      Aw ok ;_; Thanks. Sorry, and sorry for being rude in the fructose thread too! I edited those parts out.
                      Oh, Derpy. Now you're making me feel bad for totally trashing your argument. Sorta.

                      Comment


                      • Hurray for touchy feely happy endings!
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                        Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                        Comment


                        • I really think Derp's a good kid. He's just following some questionable prophets. On some level I think he really knows that paleo is the better WOE. That's why he keeps hanging around here.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                            I really think Derp's a good kid. He's just following some questionable prophets. On some level I think he really knows that paleo is the better WOE. That's why he keeps hanging around here.
                            thanks

                            i don't think that, also, i don't just follow anyone, i like ray peat for his style of writing and the fact he makes the most sense. i'm way too into chemical substances to be primal in any way.
                            Make America Great Again

                            Comment


                            • I love my new neighborhood. Within easy walking distance there eight places that serve grass fed meat and several more that serve wonderful seafood. There is a cheese shop that has a great selection of raw milk cheeses and a brazilian churascurio. This is a carnivore's paradise.

                              I was looking for grass fed online and stumbled across this little pub that has wild boar meatloaf and kangaroo tartare. Then I looked at the address and it is one block away from the front of my complex!

                              It would be easy to never cook again around here if I wanted to get lazy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                                thanks

                                i don't think that, also, i don't just follow anyone, i like ray peat for his style of writing and the fact he makes the most sense. i'm way too into chemical substances to be primal in any way.
                                I did my share of chemical substances at your age too. One of the things you find out as you get older is that your body does not forgive you your trespasses as easily as it did when it was young.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X