Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heatwave? haha

Comment

• Ha, you guys are as spoiled as us SoCal peeps about "heatwaves".

Well, I got the plumbing plumbed out last night and everything seems to be drying up fine with no lasting damage. The plumber said that there were tree roots getting into the pipes.

I don't ever want to own a house again. I'm done.

Comment

• Yeah, i can't decide because it can be a great investment/tax shelter, but I guess there are others, too, right? I need to find them. live off of dividends even more.

Comment

• Well tonight is the big open house wine 'n' cheese event my real estate people are throwing. The listing goes public tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
            Well tonight is the big open house wine 'n' cheese event my real estate people are throwing. The listing goes public tomorrow.

Wish me luck.
            Luck!

We're looking for a WAR here.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Goodluck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                Luck!
                We're looking for a WAR here.
                Thanks, Cori. War? What did I miss?
                Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                Goodluck!!!
                Thanks, Ayla.

We had a really good turnout tonight at the open house. We will see what happens tomorrow when the listing goes out............

It feels kind of weird to be taking people through the house where I grew up and basically giving them the sales pitch on it.

Comment

• A bidding war ya silly!
                  You know so you get an excellent price and all that.
                  Travel the world... shack up with Javier Bardem in Bali...
                  Keep really detailed a travel log of it all so I can live vicariously.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I'm sure it will be awesome. A mid-century gem in a safe and nice 'hood in sanD? can't go wrong. too bad my friend's can't afford it (i'm sure, they are church mice).

The only war I'm involved in is apparently one about beliefs about breastfeeding. I don't know how I end up in these things. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      A bidding war ya silly!
                      You know so you get an excellent price and all that.
                      Travel the world... shack up with Javier Bardem in Bali...
                      Keep really detailed a travel log of it all so I can live vicariously.
                      Oh, yeah. That. I thought you you meant the latest flame war around these here parts. Silly me. This sounds like a good plan.

Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                      I'm sure it will be awesome. A mid-century gem in a safe and nice 'hood in sanD? can't go wrong. too bad my friend's can't afford it (i'm sure, they are church mice).

The only war I'm involved in is apparently one about beliefs about breastfeeding. I don't know how I end up in these things. LOL
                      See what I mean?

Comment

• yeah, and 'war' is overwrought. i provided evidence.

anyway, inspections go well?

Comment

• Well, the official listing went out yesterday and today I already have a showing lined up for this afternoon.

Comment

• Awesome!

I'm sure it will move quickly. The nice thing is, you aren't desperate to get out, you know? You can let the market take it's time.

But no doubt, you'll find someone fast.

Comment

• Wow! Things are moving fast. Have you decided on where you will move afterwards?
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                                Awesome!
                                I'm sure it will move quickly. The nice thing is, you aren't desperate to get out, you know? You can let the market take it's time.
                                But no doubt, you'll find someone fast.
                                Already got one offer in writing from the same guy who wrote me the letter. And the people who saw it today really loved it too. Her dad is getting older and she was really impressed with the grab bars in the bathroom, etc.

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                                Wow! Things are moving fast. Have you decided on where you will move afterwards?
                                I have looked at neighborhoods and buildings to get an idea but specific units turn over too fast. I have to be in escrow before going there.
                                Last edited by Paleobird; 02-02-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X