I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jammin at school

Last edited by Gadsie; 01-18-2013, 01:19 PM.
    well then

Comment

• My mom just gave me TWO delicious green blacks chocolate bars. How am i supposed to not have that all finished by tomorrow?
      well then

Comment

• Yeah, I finally found a farm where I can get raw milk. Only €0,50 per liter
        well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
          Yeah, I finally found a farm where I can get raw milk. Only €0,50 per liter
          Hey Gadsie - what do little Dutch children say when they wish to pretend they are cows? Seriously - American kids say "moo", and it is spelled that way, too.

Fantastic raw milk find!
          I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Cycled 2 hours for some raw milk. On the way back my bag ripped open and 3 of the 4 liters fell out of my bag -.-. It were glass bottles so they broke. On the positive side, I have got 1 liter left
            well then

Comment

Last edited by Gadsie; 12-14-2013, 03:03 AM.
              well then

Comment

Last edited by Gadsie; 12-14-2013, 03:03 AM.
                well then

Comment

• Gadsie! Looking good, dude! You know, my Second (14-1/2 yo daughter) is a fan of yours.

As we adore cats (we have 6 of them), we loved the kitty-cat pic.
                  I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Haha, you mean of the music I posted, or a fan of me in general
                    well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                      Haha, you mean of the music I posted, or a fan of me in general
                      I asked my Second, and she said, quite firmly, "Him!"
                      Alas, Gadsie, none of us here at Crabbcakes Manor have managed to develop an appreciation for your style of music yet, but we really like how you just keep going at your chosen genre.

Comment

• Hey crabbcakes, are you still on here? I haven't been in here in a while Kinda busy with strength training and school.
                        well then

Comment

• Gadsie!! Yup, I am still on here! How the hell have you been, dude?! It is good to hear from you!

We just finished celebrating Nikolaus (December 6), and everybody is happy with their organic mints and treats, and the small stuff I put into their boots. Yeah, even though my oldest kid will be 17 soon, we all still do Nikolaus, and Halloween, and everything in between.

You might appreciate this - my oldest just found out about Parkour (I showed her videos) and now she wants to do training - on top of her fencing lessons. There is only one problem... We live waaaaaay out in the country!

And we got three new kittens (no family resemblance there, is there??)
                          image.jpg
                          Last edited by Crabbcakes; 12-08-2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• Parkour is something I'd love to do too. But I'm already very preoccupied with my strength training. Once she's pro, send me a video .

Those are some awesome cats, don't forget to feed them right
                            well then

Comment

• And apart from that,

Raw Milk
                              well then

Comment

• Nothing much to say, just checking in with you to see how you are doing!

Comment

Working...
                                X