I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
    I'm sleeping pretty much 10hrs a day while normally I sleep about 7..
    The nausea got better but the diarrhea won't get better ..
    Some of the GI viruses and bacterial infections can take several days to a week to improve. Make sure to stay well hydrated and don't worry too much about calories while you are sick. Our bodies are just fine without tons of food for a few days. But fluids are very important.

You can call your doctor and ask if it would be okay to take some immodium to help slow things down for a bit. And then bone broth and lots of sleep.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• This sounds gross, but it's my journal so F it My diarrhea has become a low-fat yogurt texture instead of plain water feels good
      well then

Comment

• I'm going to make bacon ice cream.
        well then

Comment

• Damn, lost like 5 pounds. Well I went to gym again today and my strength didn't really suffer. So maybe just lost some fat and no muscle. Just goes to show that some "excess" bodyfat can be very useful. The lifting THANKFULLY made me hungry and I had a 2500 calorie breakfast after. And like a 1000 calorie dinner
          well then

Comment

• See - your appetite did return. Glad you are feeling better.
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
              See - your appetite did return. Glad you are feeling better.
              I think it's weird I'm not even extra hungry. I've been pretty much starving for a week and I look pretty boney now. I'm definitely going to gain a little fat on purpose to prepare for the next time this happens. Which hopefully will be in a long time
              well then

Comment

• Getting ill is definitely a reason to have a little extra body fat. Your appetite will rev up as your body completely heals itself.

Comment

• Cool i made 25 this month through youtube
                  well then

Comment

• i looked you up a bit on youtube. It was fun seeing you, even if I don't like rap.
                    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

i looked you up a bit on youtube. It was fun seeing you, even if I don't like rap.
                      Oh haha well the cool thing is I got a adsense account. So I can put advertisments and earn some money
                      well then

Comment

• Crap, now that summer break is over I need to get used to planning food again. It's evening now and I'm out of food and Igot school from 9 till 2 tomorrow.
                        Looks like I'll have some cheese for breakfast
                        well then

Comment

• This is crazy, some friends of mine organized a "sweet 16" for a ladyfriend of mine who's turning 16. But then everybody started inviting everybody and now there are about 10,000 people coming from all over the province for a party. lololol
                          well then

Comment

This is crazy, some friends of mine organized a "sweet 16" for a ladyfriend of mine who's turning 16. But then everybody started inviting everybody and now there are about 10,000 people coming from all over the province for a party. lololol
                            Quick! Tell everybody that instead of an invitation card, everybody has to bring a beverage and a dish to eat that is already cooked. Make it the province's biggest potluck!

Comment

Quick! Tell everybody that instead of an invitation card, everybody has to bring a beverage and a dish to eat that is already cooked. Make it the province's biggest potluck!
                              Haha that'd be fun, but these people are different. They're going to bring gnomes stuffed with xtc pills.. I'm not going to do that type of stuff but I really want to be there
                              well then

Comment

Haha that'd be fun, but these people are different. They're going to bring gnomes stuffed with xtc pills.. I'm not going to do that type of stuff but I really want to be there
                                I am SO glad that you respect yourself enough not to do that crap, but - why then do you want to be there? Isn't that party just a drug bust waiting to happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X