Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I had a breakfast of only meat, cheese, eggs and avocado. So basically no carbs.
    I don't know if it's because I'm used to sugar but even though the meal was 2000+ cals I was very tired afterwards. I know a personal experiment is only valid after a month of doing something or so but I'll just say I'm not good on just fat and protein
    well then

    Comment


    • I gained 0.88 lbs by eating a total of 31410 calories over 5 days. This means I averaged 6282 calories a day. If 3500 calories is a pound, then I ate an excess of 3080 calories over the course of 5 days. 616 calories a day. Which means that my maintenance (for these 5 days) is 5666 calories a day. pretty cool if you ask me

      But there's 2 things

      This is only a short period of time, I'll have to track longer I guess to be more accurate.
      And is it really true that 3500 calories too much is a pound?
      well then

      Comment


      • So this girl told me I had a hot body today
        well then

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
          I had a breakfast of only meat, cheese, eggs and avocado. So basically no carbs.
          I don't know if it's because I'm used to sugar but even though the meal was 2000+ cals I was very tired afterwards. I know a personal experiment is only valid after a month of doing something or so but I'll just say I'm not good on just fat and protein
          Eh, you're probably fine on fat and protein...or carbs....once you get used to something it really shouldn't make much of a difference.

          Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
          So this girl told me I had a hot body today
          I thought you didn't like girls?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SteakNchop View Post
            Eh, you're probably fine on fat and protein...or carbs....once you get used to something it really shouldn't make much of a difference.

            I thought you didn't like girls?
            Well I don't want to be biased on girls like a lot ofgirls are biased on guys. "OMG all boys are soo the same"
            Every new girl I meet I look at from a new perspective
            well then

            Comment


            • I didn't count clories today and I plan on not doing it anymore regularly. I think i'll eat a lot less actually. problem? I don't know, I'll see..
              well then

              Comment


              • Aaand had an aweome lake party the other night. I love parties with a lot of people because when I'm with only 1 other guy and he's gonna eat pizza or whatever I'm also expected to eat something crappy. There's no such thing at a populated party and I didn't have any problem with food or even thought about it

                Some dude recorded my and uploaded it on youtube
                well then

                Comment


                • and this must be the gayest picture ever taken

                  gayasspicture.jpg
                  well then

                  Comment


                  • Glad to see you're enjoying hanging out with kids your age.

                    Comment


                    • If someone could help me out here..
                      I stalled at 67.5 kg squatting.
                      Went back to 60 kg, worked back up to 67.5 and stalled again. I know 67.5kg is nothing but that's not the point. I eat 4500-6500 calories a day and sleep about 8hrs a night. I get about 250-270g protein a day. What could be the cause?
                      I'll go back to 55kg I guess..
                      Last edited by Gadsie; 07-15-2012, 01:16 AM.
                      well then

                      Comment


                      • The Bodybuilding forum says there is no way I could stall that low
                        well then

                        Comment


                        • Wait maybe i'm being to negative. I found some Body composition information of when I just started SS. If that info is correct then I gained 18 lbs lean mass and 3 lbs of fat in the past 3 months.

                          But then something else hit me. What about internal fat or whatever it's called? Maybe i just gained a lot of internal fat which the skinfold caliper can't determine.
                          Last edited by Gadsie; 07-15-2012, 05:44 AM.
                          well then

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                            If someone could help me out here..
                            I stalled at 67.5 kg squatting.
                            Went back to 60 kg, worked back up to 67.5 and stalled again. I know 67.5kg is nothing but that's not the point. I eat 4500-6500 calories a day and sleep about 8hrs a night. I get about 250-270g protein a day. What could be the cause?
                            I'll go back to 55kg I guess..
                            Are you adding too much each time? Are you still doing a bunch of other lifting? Are you giving yourself enough time to recover? How long are you waiting between sets?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                              Are you adding too much each time? Are you still doing a bunch of other lifting? Are you giving yourself enough time to recover? How long are you waiting between sets?
                              I add 5 lbs each time. My gym doesn't have lower weights. Maybe I have to buy my own very light plates and bring them to the gym.
                              I rest 5 minutes between sets, I simply do squats, bench, press, and deadlift. And afterwards I do pullups/chinups until failure which is also part of SS from what I found on the site.
                              Other than that I do 8x100m sprints 2-3x a week and go for easy walks. I workout tuesday, thursday and sunday.

                              Next week I won't workout at all, maybe that's what I need. We'll see
                              well then

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                                I add 5 lbs each time. My gym doesn't have lower weights. Maybe I have to buy my own very light plates and bring them to the gym.
                                I rest 5 minutes between sets, I simply do squats, bench, press, and deadlift. And afterwards I do pullups/chinups until failure which is also part of SS from what I found on the site.
                                Other than that I do 8x100m sprints 2-3x a week and go for easy walks. I workout tuesday, thursday and sunday.

                                Next week I won't workout at all, maybe that's what I need. We'll see
                                I would take the sprinting down to once a week, it may be you aren't giving your legs enough time to recover by adding those into the program. You also might consider dropping the pullups/chinups for a little while to see if that helps. I'd try lifting Su/Tu/Th with sprints Fri for a couple weeks and see if that helps.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X