No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a question but i don't feel like making a new thread. If i make my own ice cream. What would the best sweetener choice be, honey, cane sugar molasses (if I translate correctly) or coconut sugar?
    well then

Comment

• I don't understand my body. A couple of days ago I was super active and couldn't down more than 2500 calories. Today I hardly moved and ate 6700 calories.

Anyway

Weight: 64.9 kg (gained 0.2 kg, little less than half a pound)
      Calories: 6937.

Yeah, I'm gonna beat michael phelps
      Last edited by Gadsie; 07-10-2012, 09:29 PM.
      well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
        I've got a question but i don't feel like making a new thread. If i make my own ice cream. What would the best sweetener choice be, honey, cane sugar molasses (if I translate correctly) or coconut sugar?
        What flavor is the ice cream? If you want to it to have the flavor of honey, use honey. If not, I'd use coconut sugar over cane sugar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteakNchop View Post
          What flavor is the ice cream? If you want to it to have the flavor of honey, use honey. If not, I'd use coconut sugar over cane sugar.
          Well it's cane sugar molasses. I see everybody reccomend black strap molasses. But my health shop has tons of sweeteners but the only molasses they got is cane sugar molasses so I figured maybe it's the same. I can't get a translation of black strap molasses.

But if i use honey, should I probably not use any other flavor like vanilla?
          well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
            Well it's cane sugar molasses. I see everybody reccomend black strap molasses. But my health shop has tons of sweeteners but the only molasses they got is cane sugar molasses so I figured maybe it's the same. I can't get a translation of black strap molasses.

But if i use honey, should I probably not use any other flavor like vanilla?
            Well, you could make honey lavender ice cream, such as this one. There isn't much out there in regard to molasses in ice cream. It would be a lot easier to judge if I knew which flavor of ice cream you were making.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteakNchop View Post
              Well, you could make honey lavender ice cream, such as this one. There isn't much out there in regard to molasses in ice cream. It would be a lot easier to judge if I knew which flavor of ice cream you were making.
              I just finished making my batter:

Coconut milk
              honey
              vanilla extract
              cacao powder
              coconut oil

I'll see how it tastes
              well then

Comment

• Right so I made exactly 1 pint of ice cream. Butmy mom doesn't like honey and my dad is somehow scared of coconut oil. I'll eat it all myself then I guess
                well then

Comment

• rxlxhzpxux

zolpidem 10mg tab <a href="http://www.sixteenhole.com/forum/topics/order-zolpidem-online ">here i found it</a> can you overdose on zolpidem

Comment

• I bought chicken liver. Will this probably taste better than beef liver? And is it just as healthy? Cronometer shows about the same nutrient density
                    well then

Comment

• Weight: 65 kg
                      Calories 4203

Much less than usual. I was required to fast this morning that's why. But at the end of the day I wasn't hungry anyway.
                      Goodnight
                      well then

Comment

• I say go for cane sugar molasses.

Goodnight
                        F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by paleo-bunny View Post
                          I say go for cane sugar molasses.

Goodnight
                          I used honey, I also bought molasses but it tasted like the syrup you put on pancakes which I don't like. But who knows it might taste food in ice cream

Btw, I used a recipe that called for 35g of honey per pint but I used 15g and it was definitely sweet enough for me, primal really does change your tastebuds
                          well then

Comment

• Had a good workout. Broke through my bench stall. My chest was so tired I couldn't open the door to the dressing room. Had a 2000 something calorie protein rich meal afterwards
                            well then

Comment

• I found a perfect way to eat liver. Take a liver, slice it in very thin slices (so you get the slices you would put on bread) and do the same with some kind muscle meat e.g. steak. Put 2 slices on top of eachother and spread with goat cheese and roll it up, eat, repeat.

This way liver doesn't taste bad at all, and without the liver this "recipe" is actually very delicious
                              well then

Comment

• Weight: 65 kg
                                Calories: 6255

According to cronometer I got 100% my nutritional targets achieved oh and I had 360 g of protein today. That seems like a shitload to me
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X