I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billp View Post
    I wouldn't bother listing everything you eat like everyone else does. There are lots like that already
    isn't that where the journal area's for?
    well then

Comment

Glad to see you are thinking less about restricting food. Your summer plans sound like a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
        isn't that where the journal area's for?
        Yeah, but it's not really you niche, is it? It's never that interesting to read what someone else ate for their tea. Think of your readers. Besides you could eat anything at your age and it wouldn't have any effect. No fat middle-aged person is going to read that and learn something about what they are eating and think, "Hey, if I ate like a teenage kid I would gain muscle, not get fat and actually add inches to my height". Anyway, its not healthy to record and think about everything you eat. That's actually a weight loss technique.

Comment

Yeah, but it's not really you niche, is it? It's never that interesting to read what someone else ate for their tea. Think of your readers. Besides you could eat anything at your age and it wouldn't have any effect. No fat middle-aged person is going to read that and learn something about what they are eating and think, "Hey, if I ate like a teenage kid I would gain muscle, not get fat and actually add inches to my height". Anyway, its not healthy to record and think about everything you eat. That's actually a weight loss technique.
          Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012, 06:11 AM.
          well then

Comment

Haha, don't worry about the sweet potatoes, I LOVE them. I would eat them everyday but my parents don't like 'em so I don't eat them everyday but still about 3-4 times a week. Also tomorrow's dinner is a mix of 7 (!) different vegetables so I think I'm good on that.

By the way, I feel so much happier now that I loosened up on the food (how much and what I can eat). I just feel so much more freedom and I don't think about food so much anymore. Because of this I started enjoying so much more things in life and I hang out much more with friends like I used to . I still think about food pretty often but only in positive ways which I enjoy for example what kind of delicious meal I'm gonna cook tomorrow. and not in ways like restricting etc.

And that's thanks to you and some other awesome people on here
            Glad to hear all of that. And wow. Good for you.
            F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012, 06:12 AM.
              well then

Comment

Hi Gadsie. Well done on the journal keeping. You're the first dutch person i've seen on here and also the youngest. I'm half dutch and I think your english language is amazing! I'm only 18 so another young 'un on here. Good luck with your journey.

No one dies of a bread deficiency.

Samuel Beckett's, as well: 'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.'

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53914-4.html

Comment

well then

Comment

After all the activity you did yesterday, your hunger is normal. Some day you'll just be more hungry than others. You can try to go do something to take your mind off food to see if you're really hungry. But you're growing.

Comment

Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                      After all the activity you did yesterday, your hunger is normal. Some day you'll just be more hungry than others. You can try to go do something to take your mind off food to see if you're really hungry. But you're growing.
                      well then

Comment

Originally posted by lolo66 View Post
                        Hi Gadsie. Well done on the journal keeping. You're the first dutch person i've seen on here and also the youngest. I'm half dutch and I think your english language is amazing! I'm only 18 so another young 'un on here. Good luck with your journey.
                        I know. I was convinced he was American. Not stilted at all and seemingly totally fluent.

Comment

hi Gadsie i'm glad to hear you've relaxed the way you're thinking about food, too much stressing over every morsel isn't good for anyone. If you're more hungry some days than others don't worry, just eat a bit more, you're still growing as well.

I think it's great you cooked for your parents

Comment

Originally posted by hulahoop View Post
                            hi Gadsie i'm glad to hear you've relaxed the way you're thinking about food, too much stressing over every morsel isn't good for anyone. If you're more hungry some days than others don't worry, just eat a bit more, you're still growing as well.

I think it's great you cooked for your parents
                            well then

Comment

I know. I was convinced he was American. Not stilted at all and seemingly totally fluent.
                              well then

Comment

I'm currently writing a book for a personal project which I have to do for school. It's about my struggle with food etc.
                                Do you know about Lulu?

You can publish anything there for free, and each time they sell one they print a new one off, take their commission and send you the money. They give you an ISBN number for it and then you can sell it on Amazon on the same basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X