No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And last year I was also super depressed because of it. I would go and eat pizza at an awesome grassfield + lake with my best friend to forget about all the crap. We would just sit and look at sailboats or do stupid funny shit. But that was before I was thinking about how unhealthy pizza really is.
    Now I take a long walk to the same place and just sit and listen to music for hours.
    I know I'm being a little girl and making everything dramatic but I just had to empty mind somewhere.
    well then

Comment

• Maybe you are overtraining? Have you tried writing in a journal before bed or reading a book? You could take magnesium, it helps to relax your body.

I still think you should go talk to a counselor about all of your anxiety.

Comment

• Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
        Maybe you are overtraining? Have you tried writing in a journal before bed or reading a book? You could take magnesium, it helps to relax your body.

I still think you should go talk to a counselor about all of your anxiety.
        I get about 600mg magnesium in my daily diet. And I don't think it's because of overtraining. It's simply because of the fear of not falling asleep.
        well then

Comment

• Alright, goodnight. I hope I get some sleep
          well then

Comment

• Of course, 5 hours of sleep. So tired amd dreading the gym while I used to love it so much..
            I will probably not be able to lift well due to sleep deprivation. I'm thinking of changing my training schedule from 3x a week to whenever I had a good sleep. But really though, if I'd still be able to lift and grow as good with less sleep then I Wouldn't really care at all
            Last edited by Gadsie; 06-26-2012, 12:01 AM.
            well then

Comment

• I got this skinfold caliper and I measured again and again and used different calculators but it keeps saying i got 2-3% body fat. Wtf?
              well then

Comment

• SCHOOL IS FINALLLY OVER!
                Went to the gym straight after, added another 5 pounds to squat and deadlift. On only 11 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours. Stalled on the shoulder press though. Finished it with pullups, chinups and dips and had some chicken breast

I'm not tired at all right now, maybe I don't actually need 8 hours. That would be really fucking awesome
                well then

Comment

• following your posts for a while now, thought I'd comment!
                  On the sleep thing, when I was 15-16 I had the same problem and usually only got 4-5 hours of sleep, but my energy was fine so maybe you really don't need that much! Try to calm yourself and don't think about sleeping at alll when you want to fall asleep(I would just get mad as well like you), I usually just ~daydream~ and this helps me fall asleep~
                  “There is immeasurably more left inside than what comes out in words…”
                  — Fyodor Dostoevsky

Comment

• When I was a baby, I never napped and slept at most 7 hours a day. When I was 3-6, I slept 6-7 hours a day. 7-12 6 per day. 13-current day 3-5 hours per day though there will be some days where I don't sleep. I wake up naturally without an alarm clock and I'm never tired. I feel that naturally requiring less sleep means that you're healthy and everything is running smoothly. If you needed more sleep your body would make sure that happened.

Comment

• Does benadryl make you sleepy? It can be helpful to have a little benadryl on hand and then tell yourself if you are not sleeping in one hour you will just take one. It takes the pressure off a little and eliminates some of that anxiety. Taking it every now and again is not a problem. If you take it every night it will stop working.

Also, make sure you are not drinking any caffeine right now until this phase passes.
                      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Thanks guys.
                        Yea I always wake up at 7-8am without an alarm. I don't even have one. But anyway, I slept pretty good tonight. I got into bed at 11PM and when I looked at the clock it was 2AM, and I was not sure whether I slept or not, but I think I did. After that I got back to sleep immediately and woke up at 7:30. I guess sometimes I need less sleep than other days but a good sprinting session always helps
                        well then

Comment

• There is evidence that shows teenagers circadian rhythm (your internal body clock) shifts in comparison to childhood and later in adulthood, which makes it hard for teens to fall asleep early (as in pre 11pm-midnight) and wake up early.

Common Sleep Problems gives an explanation on it if you like science reading .

Comment

• You know what I want? Live on a large tropical island for the rest of my life. And take some friends with me. No worries or even thinking about eating unhealthy, just get all your food wild.
                            No worries about not sleeping, because who cares if you won't sleep that night, there is plenty of time to sleep later.
                            Oh and awesome sunshine and swimming in the sea. Life would be perfect I guess
                            Yeah, daydreaming is good
                            well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Spooky_Rach View Post
                              There is evidence that shows teenagers circadian rhythm (your internal body clock) shifts in comparison to childhood and later in adulthood, which makes it hard for teens to fall asleep early (as in pre 11pm-midnight) and wake up early.

Common Sleep Problems gives an explanation on it if you like science reading .
                              Checked it out I think I'm a typical case of "psychophysiologic insomnia"
                              well then

Comment

• Would your parents ever go for letting you homeschool/unschool? Then you wouldn't have to worry about what time you sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X