I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
    I hate that I'm hungry every 3-5 hrs. I can eat an apple for breakfast and be good for 3 hours and then get hungry. Or I can eat a 20-egg omelette with a pound of bacon and I'll be just as hungry 3 hours later. It's like my body has no idea how much comes in but only cares how often I eat
    Because you are growing and you were undernourished for so long it wants to be sure that there is still a steady stream of nourishment. You don't have to eat tons every time you do, just eat until you're satisfied and then move on. Also be sure that you are not mistaking thirst for hunger.

Comment

• shit, I'm gaining fat fast now and I'm hungry
      well then

Comment

• Now that I found a delicious alternative to greek yogurt (Coconut milk, coconut oil, banana, cacao powder and maybe a little honey in a blender) I think I'm gonna try to go Paleo. Meat, fruit, vegetables, fish, eggs, good oils, and coconut milk. I'd only have to kick cheese
        well then

Comment

• Everytime I eat I have to force myself to stop eating otherwise I keep on eating until I am absolutely stuffed. It sucks having to think about when I should stop everytime
          well then

Comment

• Ate too much for dinner and I'm still stuffed, I don't feel guilty at all, the last I felt guilty about eating anything was quite a while ago. But I feel stupid, because I feel like crap now. I'm going to eat a little less from now on I guess. It would be awesome if I'd naturally skip breakfast tomorrow, never happened before
            well then

Comment

Everytime I eat I have to force myself to stop eating otherwise I keep on eating until I am absolutely stuffed. It sucks having to think about when I should stop everytime
              Have you started eating at the table without other distractions like the TV on? It's much easier to stop eating when full if you do so. Another thing to consider would be drinking a full glass of water when you first sit down. It will empty out of your stomach faster and then you won't feel uncomfortable, just full.

Comment

• Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                Have you started eating at the table without other distractions like the TV on? It's much easier to stop eating when full if you do so. Another thing to consider would be drinking a full glass of water when you first sit down. It will empty out of your stomach faster and then you won't feel uncomfortable, just full.
                Yeah, I'll try that tomorrow and see how I feel thanks
                well then

Comment

• Decided to do a 14 or 16 hour fast. Feel sorry now because I'm pretty damn hungry. I don't mind being hungry but I fear losing muscle and stuff but I am one of those guys who has GOT to finish something when he started. And I'm sure I'm not in caloric deficit over-all so I think it's OK. I'm just not going to try it again until I feel more comfortable with it
                  well then

Comment

• it's not necessary, so really, no reason to do it. besides, people naturally have a long fast overnight -- between dinner and breakfast -- so there's no need to construct one in particular.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                      it's not necessary, so really, no reason to do it. besides, people naturally have a long fast overnight -- between dinner and breakfast -- so there's no need to construct one in particular.
                      I like the 16/8 (or actually 14/10) fast because I can really pig out.
                      I just broke my fast with 1.5 pounds of meat (pork and lamb) 3 eggs and greek yogurt. So that's awesome. Although this wasn't really a pig-out for me. Normally it's more. Currently I'm trying to figure out if I'm still hungry but I think not
                      well then

Comment

• I HATE people doing curls or deadlifts in the squatting rack
                        well then

Comment

• Alright, let's squat 132 lbs. very light but very heavy for me
                          well then

Comment

I HATE people doing curls or deadlifts in the squatting rack
                            I hate that at my gym, makes me . Especially as my gym only has the one rack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spooky_Rach View Post
                              I hate that at my gym, makes me . Especially as my gym only has the one rack.
                              Mine too.. That guy went shoulder pressing and DEADLIFTING in the squat rack
                              well then

Comment

• Last real schoolday of the year today. Had a class "party" and everybody brought their homemade cookies and cake an stuff. Some kids REALLY wanted me to eat that stuff, some seemed almost angry I didn't. It's like they can't handle seeing other people eating healthier. I had 1 cookie my best friend made out of politeness though. Not good, how did I ever like that shit?
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X