No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And my abs are disappearing, gonna cut a little I guess, but why am I hungry? Obviously if I my body was using the calories to grow I wouldn't be gaining fat
    Last edited by Gadsie; 06-13-2012, 12:11 PM.
    well then

Comment

• You're hungry because you need to eat. SO EAT.

All the people talking about moderating their intake of nuts on this forum are overweight middle aged people. You can eat as many as you like. Go for it.

Ah, to have the metabolism of a 15 year old.

Comment

• Yes, dang it. Stop obsessing. Eat all the nuts you want. Try to bury your abs. Your body is afraid to grow for all we know, because it thinks there isn't enough food. Overpopulation causes stunted growth largely by lack of food. If you simulate the diet of a person living in an overpopulated, malnourished group - your body will follow suit. You need to slap your body with abundant food intake of all sorts. Binge on nuts. Eat too much steak. Clearly, you notice every cell of fat you accumulate, so you'll stop before you're fat. Don't stop now. Eat, eat, eat.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
          Yes, dang it. Stop obsessing. Eat all the nuts you want. Try to bury your abs. Your body is afraid to grow for all we know, because it thinks there isn't enough food. Overpopulation causes stunted growth largely by lack of food. If you simulate the diet of a person living in an overpopulated, malnourished group - your body will follow suit. You need to slap your body with abundant food intake of all sorts. Binge on nuts. Eat too much steak. Clearly, you notice every cell of fat you accumulate, so you'll stop before you're fat. Don't stop now. Eat, eat, eat.
          The thing is, I have been able to see my abs for my entire life. And yet I have grown from 0,00000001 cm to 6'2". Why wouldn't I be able to keep growing the same way I did my entire life?
          well then

Comment

• I see your point! And I'm not saying you should get chubby or anything. I just mean it's okay to sacrifice a little definition now and then, especially since your goal is to add muscle mass and gain strength.
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• My weight is fluctuating like crazy, "lost" 3 lbs today
              well then

Comment

• Meh, water weight. I lose like five pounds every time I start my work week.
                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• I still don't trust dairy. Milk really is designed for a super growth spurt of a calf, how can that be healthy for us?
                  well then

Comment

• damn, I forgot coconut oil made me sick. I feel like crap right now
                    well then

Comment

• Currently writing my story to mark hopibg to reach the homepage
                      well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                        Meh, water weight. I lose like five pounds every time I start my work week.
                        Hmm, I'm still losing. Down another 3lbs, I think it's not all water weight, I guess I am LOSING WEIGHT on about 4000 damn calories a day. Let's ramp that up
                        well then

Comment

• My life-long vegetarian friend is coming over tonight. He said he'll eat anything I cook for him. Let's see, I got beef, chicken, liver, fish, bacon and lamb
                          well then

Comment

• 3800 calories, and guess what? Hungry. I want to keep the meatballs for tomorrow since the stores are closed tomorrow, so I could get greek yogurt, but I can't stop eating greek yogurt until I emptied the entire container..
                            what to do..
                            well then

Comment

• I just had a post workout meal of more than 3000 calories.
                              Consisiting of fruit, beef, goats cheese, cacao powder, coconut oil, coconut milk, fish, eggs and bacon. And tonight I'll be happily joining dinner with my parents and eat 3x as much as them. I'm 6'2'' and 135 lbs so whatever
                              well then

Comment

• I hate that I'm hungry every 3-5 hrs. I can eat an apple for breakfast and be good for 3 hours and then get hungry. Or I can eat a 20-egg omelette with a pound of bacon and I'll be just as hungry 3 hours later. It's like my body has no idea how much comes in but only cares how often I eat
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X