I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadsie, you are eating SUPER well!

As for the nuts, just remember they are always there. Remove the taboo and it's just a nut. Make it into a forbidden fruit and it owns you. So change the status! Make them a food you can eat anytime, knowing it has consequences. Simple.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
      Gadsie, you are eating SUPER well!
      cool This primal eating is really something you slowly learn and it slowly gets easier
      well then

Comment

• gained 16 lbs in 2 months, I'll be 170lbs by august-september
        Last edited by Gadsie; 06-11-2012, 01:35 PM.
        well then

Comment

• Winning!
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
            Winning!
            I hope so I can't tell at all whether it's fat or muscle. I see no body composition change..(yet)
            if it's fat I wouldn't mind, but muscle would be great!
            well then

Comment

• It's like impossible for me to gain muscle..
              Not quittin though
              well then

Comment

• I can squat like 115 lbs after 2 months. Great. -.-
                well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                  I hope so I can't tell at all whether it's fat or muscle. I see no body composition change..(yet)
                  if it's fat I wouldn't mind, but muscle would be great!
                  if you are really concerned, you can take measurements. arm, chest, waist, etc. you can even take pictures. just once a month. and then you can compare the pictures and measurements every month

then you can adjust your food intake accordingly. at your age, and with lifting the way you do, you really can't eat enough. i'm sure you've heard that before. if you see yourself getting chubby in the pictures, then you can dial back the caloric intake a little. but you need calories to grow

Comment

• I'm about to crisp bacon, egg wash a liver and coat it with crumbled bacon and then fry the liver, I have no idea for how long though. And someone suggested pinapple tastes good with liver, am I supposed to fry the pinapple as well?
                    well then

Comment

• So is like 90g of liver enough for it's health benefits? Lol I couldn't stand eating more
                      well then

Comment

Yeah I usually get weird gag-feelings at the moment I put it in my mouth
                        Yep, then maybe your body is trying to tell you something about CO. It is good stuff but some websites make out like it is something we all SHOULD be eating massive doses of. And that it will instantly cure every possible human ailment. Yeahright.
                        You do need some fat in your diet but it doesn't have to come from a coconut.

Comment

So is like 90g of liver enough for it's health benefits? Lol I couldn't stand eating more
                          See if you can find lamb liver. It has a much milder flavor than beef liver. Also be careful not to overcook it. It should be just a bit pink on the inside when you "test slice" it in the pan.

If you really can't stomach liver, try making some pate. Its easier than it sounds. Cook some sliced up liver in a bunch of butter. (the proportions don't have to be exact) Season it with garlic, herbs, salt& pepper or whatever you live. Then use a blender (regular kind or a hand blender) to mush the liver up mixing in some heavy cream along the way. Scoop into any kind of container and put in the fridge.

It makes a really good protein packed breakfast when you don't have time to cook and you could take small containers of it with you for lunch.

There is a lot of back and forth about how much liver you should or shouldn't eat. For an active kid like you, I would think it would be very hard to overdose on liver so just eat as much as you are comfortable eating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                            See if you can find lamb liver. It has a much milder flavor than beef liver. Also be careful not to overcook it. It should be just a bit pink on the inside when you "test slice" it in the pan.

If you really can't stomach liver, try making some pate. Its easier than it sounds. Cook some sliced up liver in a bunch of butter. (the proportions don't have to be exact) Season it with garlic, herbs, salt& pepper or whatever you live. Then use a blender (regular kind or a hand blender) to mush the liver up mixing in some heavy cream along the way. Scoop into any kind of container and put in the fridge.

It makes a really good protein packed breakfast when you don't have time to cook and you could take small containers of it with you for lunch.

There is a lot of back and forth about how much liver you should or shouldn't eat. For an active kid like you, I would think it would be very hard to overdose on liver so just eat as much as you are comfortable eating.
                            I'll try the pate And since I got half a liver left in the freezer I think I'll just eat a tiny bit of it everyday together with my meal so I don't have to taste it at all.
                            well then

Comment

• Holy shit. Today's epic meal time
                              well then

Comment

• Alright, no more nuts, ever. The cravings will go as soon as I just make it a forbidden food instead of a moderation food. I just bought a container of macadamias but after 2 handfuls I luckily managed to throw the rest away.
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X