No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't count calories and it felt good, I'm not going to count them tomorrow either. Maybe sunday again since I plan on having a pint ice cream and can't trust my hunger after that I think. As for the further future, I'm going to count once a week or so, to keep feeling some control and to make sure I don't slip on anything. Not counting was very stress-free
    well then

Comment

• Yeah. I count once in awhile to make sure I'm eating what I think I'm eating, too. It just seems like a responsible thing to do.
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
        Yeah. I count once in awhile to make sure I'm eating what I think I'm eating, too. It just seems like a responsible thing to do.
        Although it's not like I have a set amount of calories at all, do you? Could be 2500, could be 5000.
        well then

Comment

• I think people are slowly becoming smart, I just heard somebody on the radio talk about a misleading health claims on products. He gave a cholesterol lowering kind of butter as an example. He said "it's true that it's proven to lower cholesterol, but it's never proven that this leads to lower risk of heart disease" and finally he said that health claims don't belong to food products
          well then

Comment

• My dad just called me muscular, THEN HOW CAN HE ARGUE WITH THE QUALITY OF MY DIET?
            well then

Comment

• My cat just ate a lot of liver, it doesn't happen to be bad for cats right?
              well then

Comment

• I think I got a pretty decent self control, I've got ice cream in the freezer for a week now and I haven't touched it hardly even tempted. But tomorrow its's MINE
                well then

Comment

• I just had a super healthy lunch, egg, avocado, beef liver and dark chocolate
                  well then

Comment

• I wish I could actually tell the difference in how I felt on my grain diet and my primal eating. I have always been feeling great (which is great) but I find it weird that I have not noticed a single difference in how I'm feeling. Well, I used to have severe heartburn which disappeared eating primal but that's all. Of course I believe this diet will keep me healthy much longer
                    well then

Comment

• Today and yesterday I didn't eat greek yogurt or coconut oil and I didn't get nauseated. I'm pretty sure one of the two causes it. And I just remembered, tomorrow is my counceling session or whatever
                      well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                        Today and yesterday I didn't eat greek yogurt or coconut oil and I didn't get nauseated. I'm pretty sure one of the two causes it. And I just remembered, tomorrow is my counceling session or whatever
                        If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that the coconut oil is the more likely culprit. Some people just don't react well to it. When I was first losing, I was eating the stuff by the spoonful but now it makes me want to gag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that the coconut oil is the more likely culprit. Some people just don't react well to it. When I was first losing, I was eating the stuff by the spoonful but now it makes me want to gag.
                          Yeah I usually get weird gag-feelings at the moment I put it in my mouth
                          well then

Comment

• Currently waiting for my dad to leave so I can make bacon
                            well then

Comment

• Breakfast: 4 eggs with raw cheese, 1/3 pound bacon, salmon and a 99% chocolate bar
                              well then

Comment

• If I could only eat 1 food for the rest of my life, and everything would be equally healthy including pizza and ice cream etc. I would still choose apples. Apples are definitely my favorite food
                                and dammit I wanna eat a bag of macadamias though I'm not hungry, I think it's because it's a 'moderation' food. I always crave them. When I know foods are 100% evil like donuts, I don't crave them, and when I know food is a 100% healthy, like meat or fish and I allow myself to eat them freely, I don't crave them either. But when a food is healhy only in 'moderation' I get these endless arguments in my head about why i should and should not eat it. Maybe I should just stop eating nuts entirely
                                Last edited by Gadsie; 06-11-2012, 09:51 AM.
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X