No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows? Et too much in one meal maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by billp View Post
      Who knows? Et too much in one meal maybe?
      Could it possibly be tea? This morning I woke up fine, drank a cup of tea, and felt nauseous almost immediately
      well then

Comment

• Yes, maybe. Not drinking tea won't do you any harm.

Maybe you are just eating too much on one sitting at the moment? Coming out of your starved state you probably did need very large amounts of food, but maybe you don't need quite so much at the moment? Most people's hunger goes in cycles - sometime s more and sometimes less. The main thing is to listen to your stomach.

A reason for you to not do fasting is that you may find it physically difficult to eat the same amount in one or two meals as you would in three or four - so end up eating too little. When I do 24 hours fasts (don't copy me, I am allowed to because I am older and still a bit overweight) I know that even though I eat to the point of being completely full in the evening, I am still eating less food for the day overall.

Comment

Yes, maybe. Not drinking tea won't do you any harm.

Maybe you are just eating too much on one sitting at the moment? Coming out of your starved state you probably did need very large amounts of food, but maybe you don't need quite so much at the moment? Most people's hunger goes in cycles - sometime s more and sometimes less. The main thing is to listen to your stomach.

A reason for you to not do fasting is that you may find it physically difficult to eat the same amount in one or two meals as you would in three or four - so end up eating too little. When I do 24 hours fasts (don't copy me, I am allowed to because I am older and still a bit overweight) I know that even though I eat to the point of being completely full in the evening, I am still eating less food for the day overall.
          It's not the fact that I eat too much in one sitting I guess. I could still eat double the amount than what I eat now. But I think 5000 calories won't give me a deficit. A couple of days I ago I was unable to eat for a day because I was on a school trip. That evening I ate 5000 calories in 1 sitting. I was full, but not nauseated at all. So that can't be the reason of my nausea
          well then

Comment

• Your food needs are not always going to be 5000 calories, even if calories were all the same size. Give yourself a break. You food needs are going to be highly variable, and not mechanically connected to how much you have eaten in previous meals or how much exercise you have done. You are not a machine.

You're another one who needs a proper hobby to take your mind of food and calories. What are you interested in?

Comment

Your food needs are not always going to be 5000 calories, even if calories were all the same size. Give yourself a break. You food needs are going to be highly variable, and not mechanically connected to how much you have eaten in previous meals or how much exercise you have done. You are not a machine.

You're another one who needs a proper hobby to take your mind of food and calories. What are you interested in?
              I didn't mean exactly 5000, couldve been 3500 or 4000, and write music, I do it multiple hours a day, and I love going to the gym (I don't do it because I feel I have to, I really enjoy it) and uhm, when I'm at school I do nothing but laugh my ass of with friends so I've got enough entertainment
              well then

Comment

• Ok I'm deloading, I can't get the 3x5 for 3 workouts now
                well then

Comment

• It's been almost an hour since my sweet potatoes AND yogurt. I'm not nauseated (yet) I'm nervous though
                  well then

Comment

• @billp

Oh and walking, I love that too, man friday and saturday; no gym, no homework, and just walking for hours straight, I'm looking forward to it already
                    well then

Comment

• Ok, glad to hear it

Comment

• How far should I limit PUFAs? And aren't eggs very high?
                        well then

Comment

• Artificial PUFA? Avoid. Natural PUFA? Enjoy with abandon. Do not limit fish consumption. Do not limit nut consumption. Only avoid synthetic seed oils and other caustic things. You should not avoid natural food at all right now. Avoiding food right now is the opposite of progress for you. You're going to give yourself a small weiner if you keep messing with your eating and depriving yourself of nutrients.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                            Artificial PUFA? Avoid. Natural PUFA? Enjoy with abandon. Do not limit fish consumption. Do not limit nut consumption. Only avoid synthetic seed oils and other caustic things. You should not avoid natural food at all right now. Avoiding food right now is the opposite of progress for you. You're going to give yourself a small weiner if you keep messing with your eating and depriving yourself of nutrients.
                            lol if you could only see what I ate you would be convinced I wasn't depriving myself of anything. I eat tons of fish, I do limit nut consumption, though when I do eat nuts I eat a lot . But what kind of sucks is that everybody views me as the eating disordered guy, and therefore it's hard to determine whether someone's advice is serious or just meant to ease my mind. You can't ignore the fact that almost everyone here agrees PUFAs should be limited
                            well then

Comment

• PUFA's have acquired a false correlation with disease thanks to the junk food epidemic. I've seen the numbers teased out, and things look a lot better for people getting loads of PUFA from duck and pork than they do from McBurgers and bags of rancid, fried chips.
                              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                                PUFA's have acquired a false correlation with disease thanks to the junk food epidemic. I've seen the numbers teased out, and things look a lot better for people getting loads of PUFA from duck and pork than they do from McBurgers and bags of rancid, fried chips.
                                Alright, but nuts shouldn't be a staple food I'm pretty sure
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X