No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and I don't complain about gaining slowly. Actually it's cool to gain slow because it just tells me I can eat even more and the weight is more likely to go to muscle i think when it goes slow.
    well then

Comment

• I was craving an apple so bad that I paid somebody €5 for an apple
      well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
        I was craving an apple so bad that I paid somebody €5 for an apple
        Spoilt! Whoever sold you an apple for that ridiculous price was taking advantage of the fact you have too much money.

Comment

• Originally posted by billp View Post
          Spoilt! Whoever sold you an apple for that ridiculous price was taking advantage of the fact you have too much money.
          I have a job just so I can a part of my meat. My parents don't want to buy all my meat since they believe it's unhealthy.
          I don't know a lot of western kids who work to pay their own food
          well then

Comment

I have a job just so I can a part of my meat. My parents don't want to buy all my meat since they believe it's unhealthy.
            I don't know a lot of western kids who work to pay their own food
            well then

Comment

• Today I "cheated" after dinner. I had an entire 100g chocolate bar, 72%. it had about 30g (well, it can't be more than 28g actually) sugar. It was good
              well then

Comment

• Ok, 14-day 16/8 IF expiriment starting now. Still eating at a caloric surplus
                well then

Comment

• Is "vegetarian rennet" bad? It's in my goat cheese
                  well then

Comment

• WTF Gadsie, why are you doing a 14 day IF experiment? You are only 15 and coming out of an anorexic episode and trying to gain weight. Eat at least three meals a day, and four if you are still hungry. IF is for fat people and adults. Sure, if you go camping with friends and don't eat for a couple of days by accident that is one thing. But purposefully missing meals just because you read something aimed at adults with a tendency to run to fat is totally wrong. Please don't do it.

Comment

WTF Gadsie, why are you doing a 14 day IF experiment? You are only 15 and coming out of an anorexic episode and trying to gain weight. Eat at least three meals a day, and four if you are still hungry. IF is for fat people and adults. Sure, if you go camping with friends and don't eat for a couple of days by accident that is one thing. But purposefully missing meals just because you read something aimed at adults with a tendency to run to fat is totally wrong. Please don't do it.
                      Only if you can explain why it would hurt me if I still eat the same amount..
                      I also see a lot of articles stating it improves muscle recovery, so why not try it and see if my gains improve. If so, it can't be bad. If my workouts get worse, I'd obviously quit the IF.
                      well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                        Only if you can explain why it would hurt me if I still eat the same amount..
                        I also see a lot of articles stating it improves muscle recovery, so why not try it and see if my gains improve. If so, it can't be bad. If my workouts get worse, I'd obviously quit the IF.
                        For heaven's sake give yourself a break. You should not be judging things like that based on "whether your gains improve" - that's crazy. You are not a twenty-something bodybuilder, and if you treat yourself as one you will make yourself ill. And you had an anorexic episode recently. Don't you remember how that felt? It is not safe for you to do systematic IFs, and you are too young anyway. You are still growing, in invisible ways as well as visible, and you really don't want to be doing things like that to yourself.

I expect vegetarian rennet is harmless. A fortnight of IF is most certainly not harmless.

Comment

For heaven's sake give yourself a break. You should not be judging things like that based on "whether your gains improve" - that's crazy. You are not a twenty-something bodybuilder, and if you treat yourself as one you will make yourself ill. And you had an anorexic episode recently. Don't you remember how that felt? It is not safe for you to do systematic IFs, and you are too young anyway. You are still growing, in invisible ways as well as visible, and you really don't want to be doing things like that to yourself.

I expect vegetarian rennet is harmless. A fortnight of IF is most certainly not harmless.

I still don't understand how I could stunt my growth or fall into an anorexic period with 5000 calories. But I'll reconsider it. I will skip breakfast tomorrow though since all we currently have in the house is bread.
                          well then

Comment

• Damn, nauseous AGAIN. I didn't have any cow's dairy since 8am this morning, so it isn't the dairy i think. Maybe the sweet potatoes? Or eating a little too much after all. I'll eliminate the sweet potatoes for now and see how it goes
                            well then

Comment

• Excessive exercise can make people nauseous.

Comment

Excessive exercise can make people nauseous.
                                I didn't exercise at all today exept for an hour of regular walking
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X