No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good ice cream is fine, and there's a lot out there.

body builders have been using it for years. if my husband didn't have to avoid it for gut colonization issues (or recolonization issues), he would have it after his workouts.

serously, no worries.

and my husband is under 10% body fat currently. so, no, he's not overweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
      good ice cream is fine, and there's a lot out there.

body builders have been using it for years. if my husband didn't have to avoid it for gut colonization issues (or recolonization issues), he would have it after his workouts.

serously, no worries.

and my husband is under 10% body fat currently. so, no, he's not overweight.
      I live in holland, there is ben & jerrys and haagen dazs here. But not the cleanest flavors. As you may have read, the cleanest around here is 100% clean except for "glucose syrup". No idea what that is. It's from haagen dazs
      well then

Comment

• Just finished my fasted workout. Didn't affect the workout in either a good or bad way. I'm gonna have a big post-workout meal now
        well then

Comment

• I also have chocolate milk in my fridge: Milk, sugar, cacao, carrageenan

Would that be fine after a workout?
          well then

Comment

• Today:

Cycled 90 mins
            Walked 60 mins
            Deadlifts
            Presses
            Deadlifts
            Pullups
            Run 12 minutes
            Oh and I'm about to do four 100m sprints

Ate: 5000 cals or so.
            And I love my mom, she gave me 10 lbs bacon and Vibrams for my birthday
            Last edited by Gadsie; 06-03-2012, 10:20 AM.
            well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
              Today:

Cycled 90 mins
              Walked 60 mins
              Deadlifts
              Presses
              Deadlifts
              Pullups
              Run 12 minutes
              Oh and I'm about to do four 100m sprints

Ate: 5000 cals or so.
              And I love my mom, she gave me 10 lbs bacon and Vibrams for my birthday
              Too much in one day. Perhaps the reason you can't lift as heavy as you'd like is that your muscles are fatigued before you even begin.

Nice job on the eating. And it sounds like your mom is starting to support your chosen lifestlye, which is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                Too much in one day. Perhaps the reason you can't lift as heavy as you'd like is that your muscles are fatigued before you even begin.

Nice job on the eating. And it sounds like your mom is starting to support your chosen lifestlye, which is awesome.
                I make sure lifting is the first thing I do on a day. Exept for cycling to the gym (20 mins) which I can't avoid. And I think my "rest days" should really be rest days so I try to get a lot of exercise in on the exercise days.
                well then

Comment

• Great! I found a pizzeria which also sells A lot of haagen dazs including vanilla and chic choc chip which are both clean i know what I'm having next week..
                  Last edited by Gadsie; 06-03-2012, 11:45 AM.
                  well then

Comment

• You don't actually need to lift every day. My husband lifts on a 7-10 day cycle (so every 7 days or so). Muscles need to recover. Over training leads to injury.

Comment

• Chocolate milk won't hurt you if you want it.

Also, according to the internet, there are several brands of ice cream in the netherlands. And, I know that the ice cream in much of europe is of high-quality.

When I was in denmark, we would walk all day and have three big scoops of ice cream every day at 3 pm. It was nice. I lost weight on both of my Denmark trips. LOL

Comment

• When I'm still hungry in the end of the day, and don't have any more meat, what would be best to eat? Butter? Coconut oil? Duck fat?
                        well then

Comment

• You can eat another full meal at the end of the day. You would have to experiment to discover what you really liked to eat at this time.

Comment

• you can also eat veggies, fruit, etc with coconut cream or some such.

Comment

• I really can't stand not exercising in a day, I have to at least go for a half hour walk or something. Otherwise I just feel like crap
                              well then

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                                You don't actually need to lift every day. My husband lifts on a 7-10 day cycle (so every 7 days or so). Muscles need to recover. Over training leads to injury.
                                I only lift 3x a week
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X