I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billp View Post
    Went to Antwerp for the long weekend. Very nice place, much nicer than I expected. I was expecting either scruffiness like Zeebrugge or Third-worldness like Brussels. But it was stylish and pleasant, with friendly people. It always surprises me to hear such excellent English, often literally indistinguishable from a native speaker. Far cry from Germany. Drove through the Netherlands to get there - zoom - only half an hour. Admittedly that is a narrow bit of the Netherlands.
    I also went to Antwerp some weeks ago unfortunately, my parents figured it would be a good idea to go on a guided tour through the sewer (is that word correclty used?) so I spent my day in antwerp walking through piss.
    well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
      I also went to Antwerp some weeks ago unfortunately, my parents figured it would be a good idea to go on a guided tour through the sewer (is that word correclty used?) so I spent my day in antwerp walking through piss.
      Heh heh. I naturally did not spend any time in any sewers. (Yes, you used it correctly.) More watching lots of plays at a theater festival, chatting up nubile young actresses and drinking to excess every night. I am sure you will look back on walking through sewage instead as definitely a memorable experience, if not an ideal one. Et some truly terrible waffles and lots of wheat based food, especially beer and bread. When you are with people and out and about, there is only so much swimming against the tide you can do with food. Now I am back 'home' have purged myself with 1 1/2lb calf steak and some sweet potato chips. Am definitely going to have to go back to Antwerp. I found I really missed big beef steaks during the four days away. Managed to do some good fasting too, to the great irritation of my food dependent friends. Being hungover so often I did eat quite a lot of sweet foods too, but everyone knows that allowed when you are hungover.

Comment

Heh heh. I naturally did not spend any time in any sewers. (Yes, you used it correctly.) More watching lots of plays at a theater festival, chatting up nubile young actresses and drinking to excess every night. I am sure you will look back on walking through sewage instead as definitely a memorable experience, if not an ideal one. Et some truly terrible waffles and lots of wheat based food, especially beer and bread. When you are with people and out and about, there is only so much swimming against the tide you can do with food. Now I am back 'home' have purged myself with 1 1/2lb calf steak and some sweet potato chips. Am definitely going to have to go back to Antwerp. I found I really missed big beef steaks during the four days away. Managed to do some good fasting too, to the great irritation of my food dependent friends. Being hungover so often I did eat quite a lot of sweet foods too, but everyone knows that allowed when you are hungover.
        I actually had a lot of meat there, I went to an italian restaurant where everybody was eating pizza and I ordered some kind of steak and the manager was so surprised that somebody didn't order pizza that he kept asking me how I liked the steak.

So I made some good food decisions, but I also had a panna cotta and a belgian waffle
        Anyway, good you had fun
        well then

Comment

• I just had my first cheat in over a month (i think)
          A chocolate fig, bleh
          well then

Comment

• Huungrryy
            well then

Comment

Huungrryy
              Then EAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                Then EAT!
                Nah, I ate an hour ago and dinner is in 30 mins
                well then

Comment

• Does this look like a healthy day?

3eggs with (I don't know 1/2 pound?) bacon and cheese
                  2 handfuls of macadamias
                  Mackerel with tomato sauce and seaweed
                  3 sweet potatoes
                  A pound of beef
                  Green beans
                  Some cherries
                  Last edited by Gadsie; 05-30-2012, 10:04 AM.
                  well then

Comment

And I built up the courage to just cycle to the clinic myself, that's pretty hard, turned out they were closed *facepalm*
                    I'll just wait for the call
                    Try again the next day when they are open.

Comment

Try again the next day when they are open.
                      They only take kids over 16. There are no other places around here. I'll just have to hope that my school doctor is a good one
                      well then

Comment

• or wait, I think I might have just found something...
                        well then

Comment

• I have no idea what to write to them
                          well then

Comment

I have no idea what to write to them
                            Copy and paste some of your posts from this site. Tell them you are concerned that a preoccupation with food is interfering with your relationships.

Comment

• Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                              Copy and paste some of your posts from this site. Tell them you are concerned that a preoccupation with food is interfering with your relationships.
                              Ok, will do that, they're dutch though, I hope they can read english
                              well then

Comment

• This might sound crazy, but could there be any chance I have tapeworm? You know, all the meat and stuff, and since going primal I've been eating so much more yet I'm so much hungrier all the time. So I googled tapeworm symptoms and it turned out you would actually LOSE appetite. But this doesn't make sense since the worm eats the food..? Then again, I know the chance is very small but still.

Today I had a bunch of meat (plus a ton of other stuff), I really thought it would be enough, but it wasn't. And ended up eating an 140g container of macadamia's. I know this is not a very healthy choice, but it was the only 'primal' thing we had. Still kinda hungry. I think I'm about to have some coconut oil.

Edit: ok, I was exaggerating. I'm not really hungry anymore
                                Last edited by Gadsie; 05-30-2012, 12:45 PM.
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X