No announcement yet.

I'll dump my stuff here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012, 06:21 AM.
    well then

Comment

well then

Comment

well then

Comment

well then

Comment

• I routinely eat rib-eye steaks on the bone which are 2.5 times heavier. And you are either the same height or slightly taller, and you are growing and I'm not. I would be hungry after only a pound of beef.

Comment

Last edited by Gadsie; 10-24-2012, 06:22 AM.
              well then

Comment

well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                  Well maybe I'm just surrounded by the wrong people. Seriously, EVERYTIME I eat with friends (who are heavier than I am and chubby) they eat like nothing compared to what I feel like eating. After 5-10 minutes they have always had enough and i'm sitting there feeling like I haven't even a bottom of my stomach yet.
                  Last night for example, I was having dinner with a buddy who is pretty muscular and just as tall as me and he was full before he even finished his plate, crazy.
                  In these cases I also stop eating 'cause it's kind of weird to pig out while somebody who is not eating is watching you
                  Like Sihana says, that is probably to do with them snacking all the time and you eating regular meals. Their snack->hungry->snack cycle is making them chubby and wrecking their metabolism. You don't need to follow them. So you can have big meals until you are full.

I think you might need to find a better meat supplier. Most butchers (and any supermarket) are very geared to supplying meat to low-fat grazing types. When you eat their low-fat meat it is difficult to each much of it, as it sits so heavily on your stomach. The great revelation for me with meat was finding the Frankfurt covered market (Kleinmarkthalle) where every cut is available, especially big fatty beef cuts from Moroccan butchers, as well as the full range of organs and suet. You might have to do some research so you can get more suitable meat.

Comment

• brisket -- it's a cheap cut, so it needs a slow cooker. good stuff.

Comment

• Mmm, brisket. I must eat some more of it. When I was in Austin we used to eat at a place called Rudy's BBQ.

My God their brisket tastes good. Of course in those days I would eat a big big plate of brisket with a whole loaf of bread. Still lost weight during my time there, something I didn't understand at the time but now I put down to fantastic food like Rudy's and all the fresh seafood places, and plenty of sunlight.

Comment

well then

Comment

• No, I am saying maybe higher fat meat. I tend not to buy organic meat myself, too expensive.
                          Last edited by billp; 05-25-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

well then

Comment

• You could just eat more all the time and stop worrying about feeling hungry first.

Comment

well then

Comment

Working...
                                X