No announcement yet.

The Voyage of TenYearStorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally figured out how to get an avatar!

Comment

Okay I've been getting lazy about remembering to post what I eat. I am going to try pictures to see if that is easier. I always have my phone and I can bluetooth them to the computer and... volia!

Testing

Comment

Okay, well I worked out today at the park and I did 3 sprints and a set each of box jumps, burpees and mountain climbers. I went all out as long as I could bear it on each exercise with a little bit of rest in between.

I also went sledding earlier this week (see... I am lazy and forgot to post it!) so I hiked up a huge hill about four times.

My weight was up to 165.5/166 this morning. I am going to wait a month or so to weigh now becasue I am fretting over it too much.

Comment

I am so back on the wagon! I've been good lately and I am starting to feel awesome again! I honestly think that fruit and nuts are going to have to be very, very rare (considered cheats) because on days without them I do so much better!

3/27

I don't remember what I ate on he 27th. But I stuck to veggies and meat. I do remember that I had pork shoulder and sweet potatoes for dinner. The potatoes seemed to sit fine with me and didn't make me hungry like fruit and nuts do.

3/28

B- 1 traditional Sausage, leftover pork shoulder dripping in fat!

L- IF

D- 1/2 lb chicken thighs and 1 yellow summer squash cooked in ghee (^this is what the picture is of)

Exercise:

I did the park workout today (^see above post)

3/29

B- Coconut milk soup with mushrooms and broccoli

L- 2 traditional sausages

D- 1 traditional sausage + 1 egg + 1 tbs of butter on a bowl of cauliflower

Exercise:

I walked for about 45 minutes, with hills

Comment

Working...
          X