No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (Marcie)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to log my food on fitday.com - so much easier. Scale says i am down but Sunday is official weigh-in day so I can't wait. I'm doing very well! Yay me.

Comment

Just read your first posts-our cat loves sleeping in drawers, drives me bonkers! Or in the bathroom closet-it's always fun not having your glasses on and reaching in the closet to grab a towel, and getting a handful of irriated cat instead
      *Sara*

Comment

Cats are funny. The one used to be my dad's cat but he sold his house and I took the cat (that was one thing holding him back from selling). Back then, if the cats were not inside when he went to bed, he would leave the patio doors open. One night he heard some noise in the bathroom and thank goodness he turned on the light because a racoon had come in with the cats and he was perched on the toilet. Thank goodness he had left the window open and there was a pocket door separating the toilet from the rest of the bathroom. So he closed the door and when he looked down, there was one cat on each side of him. The racoon left a nice present behind and the cats had to be in before bedtime from then on! There are many lessons from that story!!! Thanks for dropping by.

Comment

Today was different. I woke up at 3:30 am and have been up all day. Not really tired so its ok. I worked in the city so I made myself cream of chicken soup, with real cream. I will use less next time as it was very rich but tasty. I went to starbucks and it was 50% off frappucino. I asked if it they had sugar free and she said yes. but i don't think it was because i google starbucks nutrition and it is loaded with carbs, only drank half but that is way too much. Makes me sad because I have been doing very well. I hope it doesn't make me gain. bought sweet potatoes for the fam but kids are not loving them. I will convert them yet.
          not sure what to eat now but way below my protein requirements. Maybe today is a writeoff, but not a horrible one. tomorrow is yard work day. burn those calories. I hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night again.

Comment

What a beautiful day. Took the dogs out for a half hour walk near the dam site, they are all snoozing now. My oldest is all about the kettle bell, so got started, not a lot but everything takes time. The scale said I am down a little more (virtual high five) and I can't wait for tomorrow to move the tracker down. Slept like a log and feel great. Off to buy a few rakes and materials to build a shed. Day of outdoors and low carb, high fat to bring me down, down, down.

Comment

Super yummy supper. Made balsamic chicken legs and Marks mushroom risotto . Way too much, since we are learning to love the cauliflower but it was still good. Used the blendtec to make iced cappuccino and the kids loved it, who knows what they put in the ones from the drive thru. My middle son told me he has lost 10 pounds, Im so glad he is trying, we all have a long way to go but we are on out way. Good day today.

Comment

I bought natural prosciutto, wow is it salty. Keep that for the couple times a year category. Meat is easy to get, it is the processed stuff like bacon that is harder to find. Off for a walk with the dogs and my grandson. We go out of town so everyone can be 'offleash'.

Comment

I'm suddenly very tired. Hope it passes, maybe not enough carbs yet, I'm only at 9 so far. Had a late lunch but ribs were cooking all day on the BBQ. My youngest wanted a burger so I said 'why not'. My grandson had one too; theirs on a bun. Supper will be late but for a treat making cream cheese clouds and putting strawberries in half and cocoa in the rest. I bet they don't last long

Comment

Tired. Made cream cheese clouds, too sweet and should have less butter. I'll look for something else. On the road for 3 days, that will be a challenge. Good day except our sink is clogged, solid. I'm stubborn and refuse to get a plumber. May have to break down and pay up. Hope my week continues with success

Comment

Today has been on the road since 6 and still going. Meals are tough but I will log on here

B- 2 hard boiled eggs
                      Xl coffee- 2 cream and 2 sweetener
                      Lunch/snacks
                      Beef jerky - 4 g carbs, 2.5 g fat, 15g protein
                      Baby bell cheese (4) 240 cal, says 0 carbs, 15 G protein, 20g fat

Pork rinds-2 2 bags- q180cal, 12g fat, 2 g carbs, 14 G protein.

2 litres water so far.feeling a bit hungry now but thirsty, it's hot today

Comment

Eating at chili's. it's going to be higher carbs but ill just be over 50 carbs today. I will only do it today. Tomorrow will be a steak

Comment

Slept over 10 hours last night! Went shopping and bought coconut sugar, some nuts and other goodies. Thinking of a planned fast. I bought a pair of shoes that I would never have considered before for a wedding. Now I just have to get into that dress! I can't wait to get home and weigh myself)

They put so much stretchy fibres in pants nowadays that I'm not sure if I'm going down or my pants are just 'doing their thing.' Plus size clothes manufacturers have sure figured out how to make women feel better by doing this. False sense of fit.

I actually feel a bit 'skinnier' today except in my neck, my chin feels fat. I'm almost anxious about my food choices, in an excited sort of way (if that makes sense). My planned fast begins tomorrow. I eat tomorrow and fast every other day for a week. At least that is my plan for today. Off to sleep ( and I hope Louis Armstrong doesn't show up in my dreams again tonight (george clooney would have been better)).

Comment

A day of fasting is coming to an end. I did have some hunger spikes but nothing unbearable. Had a cup of decaf coffee, next time I won't. Otherwise tea and water.

Ended with a walk with the dogs and my middle son; challenged him to a sprint and he challenged me to a second one. Then I let him drive, he turns 15 soon and will be getting a licence. He was happy. He kind of crashed today(food wise, not the truck) from drinking pop and iced tea and eating pizza during a school event yesterday. His food relationship is horrible and I talked to him about more water, try not to push. When we came back I made him a 'shake', snuck in some protein powder and half and half. He took a bite of a pork chop but didn't like it. Meat is our challenge for my cereal lover.

Comment

I am officially at a 30 lb loss. Didn't know if I would fast today but with those results, I will carry through this week. It may be a bit harder as I am at home most of the day. I am getting a load of topsoil so that will get me in the yard this weekend. My plan is to make raised garden beds, onions and garlic can be planted, we still have frosty nights so I'll plant the rest when I get back from my trip. I am mega excited to go, road trip to Sault Ste Marie, maybe even slide over to the states for some shopping. Life is good!

Comment

On the way to our walk area we saw a bear and 2 cubs, keep driving, one place closed due to high water, keep driving, a moose and her yearling calf, keep driving, someone in our favorite spot, turn around and pass the moose again and finally there. Do not need my dogs chasing either those fierce beasts (especially with babies).

Today at 220 lbs, I am so happy, 2 years ago I got to 115 on weight watchers and last year on primal made it to 225. Do not want to go back to over 250! No one notices yet but don't seem to until I'm under 220. Maybe they get so used to me going up and down that they don't notice or don't want to say anything. I will wait, it will come. I know my clothes fit better and my spring jacket is actually loose.

Happy mother's day to all the mom's and those that fill that role.

Comment

Working...
                                X