Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, I would keep the "dates" just to see what happens. Lol
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      Eh, I would keep the "dates" just to see what happens. Lol
      Ooh. I think I would back out of the K date and put a hard stop to it once and for all. I haven't enough background to make a decision about the wisdom of house building with ex, but K is a nonstarter. He thinks you're playing his game, but if you are both pretending to be fly-fishers who the hell is the trout?
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I agree with badgergirl. I think I would cancel about 4 hours before the K date. So sorry, something came up.........
        But then I'm evil that way!
        Female 55
        Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
        Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Oh my, one of those days! Big hugs and praying for wisdom for you. Maybe you'll be able to sort it all out once you have some sleep under your belt.
          Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
          Primal low: 186 lbs
          Current weight: 221.4 lbs
          Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
            I agree with badgergirl. I think I would cancel about 4 hours before the K date. So sorry, something came up.........
            But then I'm evil that way!
            I hate to be mean, but............. turn about is fair play .......... or so they say.
            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
            2. Eat to heal
            3. Move to live
            4. Embrace today
            5. Live with intention
            6. Respect my body
            7. Cultivate joy
            8. Find my passion
            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• well - I don't believe in Karma...........

But - for the sake of not being mean......... just call K and say NO THANKS.
              1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
              2. Eat to heal
              3. Move to live
              4. Embrace today
              5. Live with intention
              6. Respect my body
              7. Cultivate joy
              8. Find my passion
              9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• BOTH things are a really, really, really bad idea and both are no goes. Although it would be pretty cool to last minute cancel on K, in the interests of keeping a good work relationship I will give a bit of notice.

What the H was I thinking?!?!?!? Or even not thinking?!??!!?!
                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• I did have the good sense to get a bit of exercise - swam very nicely, followed by sauna and really, really long hot shower. It's a good thing the Y doesn't keep track of my hot water usage as they along with my landlord would be wanting back pay.

Dinner was two scrambled eggs with cut up hot dogs. Yes, rather low class but so good. Also paleo bread. Mmmmmmmmmm.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Sleep texting has no possibility of a good end result. . It's kind of funny from this end, heehee. Hope it resolves well.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone thought 48 sausages were appropriate for 50 people, unless half of them were vegetarian . Clueless, or just very poor planning? Glad to hear you snagged 2 for yourself. I'd have done the same, and dismissed the negative comments as well. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Remind me where you got that paleo bread recipe, please. Or you can tell me to get off my lazy self and search back in your journal for what site you got it from, but I'm lazy like that, and would not be offended! As I recall, you had to pay something like $5 for it, but concluded it was well worth it. Tapioca flour the main ingredient?
                    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Hah! Even I don't search back in my journal. 564 pages, are you kidding? Here it is, from Tara Grant: Magical Multipurpose Paleo & Primal Dough Recipe. It's $3.95 and I have certainly got my money's worth. Yes, it is tapioca flour based and it is derived from Brazilian pan de queso, which I know you are familiar with. She provides both a dairy and non-dairy version. I have only made the non-dairy kind, which I like very much. In fact I made up a new batch this morning and cooked up a large flatbread. I should be clear - it's not really bread, more like a flatbread or cracker, although it makes a very nice sandwich if you don't cook it too crispy. To be honest, she makes the recipe sound a lot more complicated than it really is, if you have any questions after you get it let me know. For one thing, I don't have a scale, I measure the ingredients and it turns out fine.

Speaking of paleo bread, I had a generous amount of it with two fried eggs this morning. My phone is hidden away with the ringer off just to be sure. Honestly, it should come with an automatic lock-down feature if it senses you are too tired to make sense.

Continuing my strange but good sleeping habits. Fell asleep before 10 PM and woke at about 5:30. What is up with this? Is this night owl becoming a lark? Or a warbler?
                      Last edited by Siobhan; 05-29-2014, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Quote for Today

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Tip for Today

You are eating your greens, aren't you? Eat your greens!

Comment

• Beautiful Photo for Today

Orcas

Comment

• Historical Photo for Today

I really have no idea what this is but I like it.

Comment

• I've just caught up again with your thread and nearly fell off my chair at your 'wrong' day! Oh dearie me!
                                I'm with the others time for a twin NO NO text on both counts.

xxxx Sleep, exercise and good food are your friends here. xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X