No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Siobhan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling better, got some rest. Eating is all clean. Spent some time looking out the window at my tree friends and the sea beyond them. Watching a program about the fall of Berlin in 1945. Sweet suffering Jesus, what a nightmare.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
      One difference between being 22 and being 55 - no matter how good you feel - is that you just don't recover as quickly.
      You're not wrong, and thats not strictly restricted to exercise either, (personal knowledge here, after the way I felt last Sunday)....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        You're not wrong, and thats not strictly restricted to exercise either, (personal knowledge here, after the way I felt last Sunday)....
        Um, DD... What exactly were you recovering from?
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          Um, DD... What exactly were you recovering from?
          It's a short story! But simply put, apple juice, went to watch Bristol Rugby perform badly on Saturday, met some chums in the pub before the game for a beverage, and it went down hill from there really for the next 11 hours! Sunday was spent sulking, when I was younger 11 hours in the pub was an apertif....

Comment

I think that is even more true!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I think that is even more true!
              Too right, unfortunately.... In hindsight I only wish it was from what I think P might have been implying....

Comment

Too right, unfortunately.... In hindsight I only wish it was from what I think P might have been implying....
                Hah, if you mean what I think you mean, I wish I was recovering from that also!

Comment

Hah, if you mean what I think you mean, I wish I was recovering from that also!
                  Then you knew what I meant, if you know what I mean....

Comment

Yes I was implying something else. You know me well. Maybe you should have worn your special boxers.

I am a light weight where drink is concerned. Two and I'm yours...erm, maybe that is why my husband won't let me out without him.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I have special boxers too!

Flowers instead of comics! More girly.

No, that is NOT me. It is a pic from the Soma website.

Comment

• Wherein Siobhan deliberately tries to attract a man with her bicycle...and succeeds.

The plumber, who has already been featured here, came by today to look at Landlord's furnace. Although I am not really interested in him, I am not above some game playing. So I suited up and wheeled out the bike. Just like a moth to flame, over he came. (I would say flitted, but a 6 ft. 2 in. 200 lb. man doesn't flit.) Would you believe Plumber is a cyclist? Apparently so! And he steered me towards a local guy who has an informal bike shop in his garage. (This will be very nice for minor repairs, etc.) And he asked if I want to go for a ride sometime. (The puns here are killing me...probably you too...) Hah, this was very good for my ego!
                        Last edited by Siobhan; 05-16-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Holy Crap! Yay! Way to go!
                          Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• 1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                            2. Eat to heal
                            3. Move to live
                            4. Embrace today
                            5. Live with intention
                            6. Respect my body
                            7. Cultivate joy
                            8. Find my passion
                            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

Wherein Siobhan deliberately tries to attract a man with her cycle...and succeeds.
                              I cannot be the only one who thought 'menstrual cycle' surely? I was all ready to learn this new trick
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I did. I was thinking ovulation pheromones.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
                                X