Primal Journal - Siobhan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, sent! Arrrrr.

I decided that I have to stop being so passive (i.e. playing it cool) and be more aggressive in getting together. Everyone is so busy all the time - I either have to totally cut this off or actively try to set up some dates. It is so easy to just drift along...I can't this week, I can't next week, the week after that...I know, I know. I just have to grow a thicker skin and be more engaged.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by JudyCr View Post
      Yep, send it. A kiss, no doubt!!!! Things are looking up!!
      (And I was so mad at him)
      That's okay, I was mad at him too!

Update: I sent text, he texted back that we can get together tomorrow, he will call. Thanks, ladies! You gave me courage!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Oh, YAY!!!!

Comment

• I am looking forward to seeing K tomorrow but am not going to freak out if it doesn't happen. But I'm going to do my best to make it happen! So there!

I will have you know that not only didn't I have any gas (no dentists around here offer it) I didn't have any NOVOCAINE. Yes, I am the Iron Woman of the Western World. Got a relatively small filling replaced - it was all stained and worn and now it is invisible! Yeah boy! Of course it didn't show anyway. Took all of 12 minutes and I walked away without a numb jaw.

Now I will tackle the rest of my to-do list.

Comment

• Well done - getting stuff done frees up so much mental energy.

Leaving more energy for snogging!
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I love crossing things off my list!
              Female 55
              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Dang, no novacaine, I woulda freaked.
                My dentist pushes the gas. I love it.
                Last edited by JudyCr; 04-15-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Nice going!!! It seems a bit obvious that you enjoy spending time with k , so good for you for taking the initiative!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                  1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                  2. Eat to heal
                  3. Move to live
                  4. Embrace today
                  5. Live with intention
                  6. Respect my body
                  7. Cultivate joy
                  8. Find my passion
                  9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• No novocain??? Crap!! I'd need to have my fingers surgically removed from the armrests!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                    1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                    2. Eat to heal
                    3. Move to live
                    4. Embrace today
                    5. Live with intention
                    6. Respect my body
                    7. Cultivate joy
                    8. Find my passion
                    9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                      I am looking forward to seeing K tomorrow but am not going to freak out if it doesn't happen. But I'm going to do my best to make it happen! So there!

I will have you know that not only didn't I have any gas (no dentists around here offer it) I didn't have any NOVOCAINE. Yes, I am the Iron Woman of the Western World. Got a relatively small filling replaced - it was all stained and worn and now it is invisible! Yeah boy! Of course it didn't show anyway. Took all of 12 minutes and I walked away without a numb jaw.

Now I will tackle the rest of my to-do list.
                      You know, when I read your long daunting list, I was going to comment re. the dentist visit something like "Take heart....my husband never has novocaine for fillings. He's crazy". (My mother adores my husband but when it comes to the no novocaine thing, she tends to say "what the hell is WRONG with that man?)

Glad things are falling into place for you.

Comment

• Sio, I bought the book, The Nourished Kitchen, Jennifer McGruther, mainly because I like the Weston Price crowd..Also, she discusses fermentation and other old traditions. It is a beautiful book that I immediately loved. Check it out when you can.

Comment

• Yay Siobhan; warrior woman! Drag that man to your cave.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Dang Judy, you must have the most amazing cookbook collection ever! Some day I am gonna show up on your doorstep and we'll have a massive primal feast. I've got it on order, can't wait.

Yeah, I felt like I was in Little Shop of Horrors but walking out I was so happy. It did hurt but there was no residual pain at all. It was better to stand the few moments of discomfort instead of the painful shot and then hours of numbness. I was additionally motivated by the fact that I hadn't eaten all day and that I had chorus rehearsal tonight. Worked out well!

I hope I can say this here - I am seriously horny. WTF? What is wrong with me? Shit, if I had a man here I would fuck his brains out. (Just being honest, please don't be offended. Well, you can be offended if you want. It's a free country.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                              I hope I can say this here - I am seriously horny.
                              Totally TMI Reviews: Hitachi Magic Wand “Massager” | Sweaters For Days

Just do it. You will not be sorry.
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Ummmm....I'm on my third one...those motors don't last forever...you just wish they did...

Comment

Working...
                                X