No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Siobhan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Andy already has it, I think he bought a huge amount a couple of years ago. I believe it takes several applications to be effective as the stuff is unbelievably tenacious. But it only gets worse instead of better.

Shedding season is here and is unbelievable. I keep thinking it will get better and every day is worse!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Been thinking about odd things. Like, it is obvious that I am much more interested in sex than K. Why is that? Isn't that supposed to be the other way around? How have I lived this long and not figured out this stuff?

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• First thing that comes to mind is............ how old is K ??? If he's over 40 he could have a lower testosterone level - resulting in a decreased sex drive. Or...... he could be one of the RARE men who are more interested in developing a relationship with a woman instead of just getting her in the sack.
        1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
        2. Eat to heal
        3. Move to live
        4. Embrace today
        5. Live with intention
        6. Respect my body
        7. Cultivate joy
        8. Find my passion
        9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Oh, I'm sure he has low testosterone. He's 53 and eats SAD. How could he not?

I'm very pleased with my swimming. A few weeks ago I watched a lot of youtube videos and then tore my stroke down to nothing in order to build it back up. Also I have been working on breathing easily on both sides. The last few times I swam I felt I was really making progress and tonight I felt confident that it is all falling in place. Building new habits is hard, but it certainly can be done. Then I came home and cleaned off my mountain bike, put air in the tires and rode off down the hill and back up. Again I was surprised at how easy it was. I am not in bad shape at all! Even working the hand pump was pretty easy.

Comment

• at 53 - I wouldn't expect a terribly strong sex drive. Especially if you suspect he has low-T.
            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
            2. Eat to heal
            3. Move to live
            4. Embrace today
            5. Live with intention
            6. Respect my body
            7. Cultivate joy
            8. Find my passion
            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• DH is going to be 55. Nothing wrong with his sex drive...........
              Female 55
              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
                DH is going to be 55. Nothing wrong with his sex drive...........
                Wow, mine either, and he's 62!!
                He's primal, tho, and thanks me for that all the time.
                Sweetest thing, he was on the phone just now, someone must have asked about me.
                DH said, she's great, just walked thru, looking pretty as a picture..
                And I wasn't, had been brushing 3 rambunctious dogs since Sio mentioned shedding.
                It still made my heart swell, he's such a sweetheart.

Comment

• My DH is 54. He has low T, but it mostly affected his mood. His drive was fine. Then they prescribed testosterone cream and OMG. That coupled with my own Primal hotness has been interesting.

Wish he had gone Primal though. A much more natural way to raise T levels..
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Probably not a good idea for me to suggest he get his T checked. Way to thrill kill!

JudyCr, can you clone him and send him my way? Thanks!

So far this morning has been amazing. I got to sleep early for once and set my alarm to go to spinning class. I will have you know I have my sprinting done this week. I worked hard enough to feel like I was going to throw up, so I think I'm good. And it was really fun. I was lucky - the regular instructor was out and there was a sub, who everyone said gave the best class ever. Then I swam a few laps and I can't believe how easy it is now. Not that my stroke is perfect, but it is just falling into place. I can breathe easily on both sides, I feel like I am moving well through the water without any hitches or drags. When I started out trying to fix things I felt like I was drowning!

Thinking about going to a bike shop today - it's a bit of a drive, but supposed to be really good.

Comment

• Before cycling class I walked around in the weight room a bit. There was a big muscle-y guy in there lifting really heavy. He was looking at me kinda curiously and I almost asked him to show me some stuff, but I didn't. I felt like an ant must feel next to a caterpillar.

Weighed 136 this morning. Clothes are hanging off me. I'm not at my lowest weight, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                        JudyCr, can you clone him and send him my way? Thanks!

Thinking about going to a bike shop today - it's a bit of a drive, but supposed to be really good.
                        I do wish he had a brother for you. You would adore that family, and they you.

Hope you went. I have a bike at the beach with big baskets on the front and back. I can go from vendor to vendor at the farmers mkt and get everything I need.

Next time, ask the muscle guy for instruction, it will not hurt.

Comment

• Well, from sexual titillation back to birds and bicycles. Hit the spring chores pretty hard. Cleaned out car, cleaned up bike, oiled chain, went for a short spin to make sure all was in working order. Hung bird feeder from a nice chain instead of garden twine. General straightening in yard. Is it okay to admit I am really, really tired?

Didn't go to bike shop because a friend is interested in going later this week. I have plenty of time this coming week so that would be good.

Okay, must collapse now.

Comment

• Wondering if someone will come over and cook me a nice large paleo feast? I'm starved but not motivated to prepare food.

Comment

• Leftovers at our house.
                              Female 55
                              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Meeting friends at Bones

Comment

Working...
                                X