No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Siobhan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he says anything other than I am a raving idiot, you can rest assured that he is a raving idiot.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      If he says anything other than I am a raving idiot, you can rest assured that he is a raving idiot.
      ^This, and he wants to be wearing kneepads, cuz he needs to spend enough time on them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        ^This, and he wants to be wearing kneepads, cuz he needs to spend enough time on them!
        What, am I in Pebbles' journal?!? I immediately thought of a bawdy retort to this. But I'll keep it clean. I mean, we were just reading spiritual poetry! No kneepad jokes.

Comment

• Quick update because inquiring minds want to know: K came in this morning and acted totally normal just like every other morning. He was waiting in my office when I finished my rounds, asked about the weekend excitement of streaker patients, told me what he has been doing with cancer guy, etc. I'm very relieved that is over but I must say I am very confused. What is up with this guy? I don't understand men at all, no I do not.
          My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            What, am I in Pebbles' journal?!? I immediately thought of a bawdy retort to this. But I'll keep it clean. I mean, we were just reading spiritual poetry! No kneepad jokes.
            Apologizing, profuse apologies...I'm SURE that is what the kneepads are for. Of course at this point I might remove them and hit him over the head with them.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              Lolol, for once I did mean it innocently, not that I'm adverse to a bit of bawd of course, normally (hint hint)....

Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
              Apologizing, profuse apologies...I'm SURE that is what the kneepads are for. Of course at this point I might remove them and hit him over the head with them.
              They are, they are, honest! You must be able to find something a bit stouter than a kneepad, what a dill....

Comment

• I wonder if the daughter didn't have a hissy fit about a new girl in dad's life, and he acquiesced.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudyCr View Post
                  I wonder if the daughter didn't have a hissy fit about a new girl in dad's life, and he acquiesced.
                  I don't think she knew about it. I would be surprised if he shared anything with her at these early days. But who knows?

Comment

Lolol, for once I did mean it innocently, not that I'm adverse to a bit of bawd of course, normally (hint hint)....

They are, they are, honest! You must be able to find something a bit stouter than a kneepad, what a dill....
                    Yeah, if I'm gonna hit him over the head, I'm not going to use anything as lame as a kneepad. Luckily I'm not the violent sort. Of course I can think about it!

Comment

Well, if it ever comes to a different situation, he will have some extra ground to make up, if you know what I mean. And not in an innocent way!

Comment

• Hey, isn't it the guy who is supposed to be upset about not getting any sex? Aren't I supposed to be the one airily chatting away about trivia instead of quietly wondering what he looks like without clothes? I think this is backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                          Hey, isn't it the guy who is supposed to be upset about not getting any sex? Aren't I supposed to be the one airily chatting away about trivia instead of quietly wondering what he looks like without clothes? I think this is backwards.
                          It is the age of equality, you know!

Comment

• There can be fun to be found in the mystery.....
                            This is my journal page!
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100547.html

My life's work: www.questtheawakening.com

"Sometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!" The Grateful Dead

Comment

• I tend to think that K was just very busy, emotionally distracted and maybe feeling a bit "stretched" between you, his daughter, his cancer friend and the rest of life. Unfortunately there are times when we have to set something aside.......... perhaps since you are the newest addition to his world, you were the one assigned to the shelf for a bit????

It sounds like he still feels the same about you............. whatever that SAME means. Maybe he's not ready for the relationship to get more intimate and the dinner at your house scared him a little?

Who knows? Only K knows. Maybe you should just try to clear the air --- meet with him outside of work in a place you can freely talk and ask him to clear up some questions you have. That's really the only way you are going to get the answers and be done with all the confusion. I mean....... if you like him well enough to have sex, then you should be comfortable enough to say, 'hey, we need to clear the air".
                              1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                              2. Eat to heal
                              3. Move to live
                              4. Embrace today
                              5. Live with intention
                              6. Respect my body
                              7. Cultivate joy
                              8. Find my passion
                              9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• I'm not sure liking him has much to do with wanting to do the nasty......but that is a good idea. Hard to work out with our schedules, but I'm sure we will. Our next date (or whatever) won't be at my home, that's for sure!

Back to the birds, who seem to be carrying on a spicier life than I am. It's mating/breeding season, after all. Much singing and chowing at the bird feeder, all sorts of beautiful songbirds and no 'garbage' birds at all other than a couple of mourning doves, who I kinda like. Three different kinds of woodpeckers. NO SQUIRRELS. This feeder with the cage over it is badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X