No announcement yet.

Primal Journal - Siobhan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOHHHHH Siobhan was makin' out on the first date!!!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yeah, but that's all! And it was pretty damn tame, let me tell you. Fun though!
      My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Quote for Today

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower, our whole life would change."
        - The Buddha

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Tip for Today

Now what you are getting yourself into. Anticipate the effects of changes you are making so you aren't taken by surprise. If you are eating a lot of insoluble fiber, breakfast cereals, etc. and you stop cold turkey and have eggs, I pretty much guarantee your digestion will show the effects for better or worse. Don't let it surprise you. Up your intake of leafy green stuff, drink water, etc. Seek the advice of others to take advantage of their experience and avoid discouragement.

Comment

• Pic of the Day

The Great Blue Hole, Belize

Comment

• Great news about the date!! Wouldn't it be cool and very exciting to have a secretive romance going on at work?

Comment

• I have to admit that it would be kind of cool and a real shot in the arm of my self-esteem. Of course I am making myself crazy thinking about this all day. In some ways it is really fun and my mind is jumping ahead to pleasant dinners, movies, concerts, possibly a holiday, camping, biking, etc. Another part is going WHOA, down girl!

Of course any romance won't stay secret for long. We were laughing as we were standing in front of my car last night as a police car went by - I know all the local cops, of course (ERs and hospitals are big police hang-outs) AND one of the cops is my co-worker's husband. Small town...small hospital. But there is no prohibition and in fact there are many couples at work. My own manager is married to the woman in the office next to him.

It is painful and scary to admit to myself that I would really like to have a romance with this guy. He is kind, responsible, nice-looking, smart, funny, financially stable AND he apparently thinks that I am smart, funny, and nice-looking. He is not desperate and needy. I keep reminding myself WE JUST HAD DINNER ONE TIME CALM DOWN. But I am glad I have it in me to feel this way. I was a little worried that part of me was dead and gone. Of course it is easier to have that part all folded up and tucked away, but I have learned that it is still there although I haven't taken it out and shaken the wrinkles for a long time.

Okay, that's enough, I'm starting to feel like a seventh-grader.
                Last edited by Siobhan; 03-17-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Wow! What great news ... life always surprises us at every juncture! Just go with your heart and have fun....

“We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.” ~Herman Melville

Comment

• Oh, and I petted a chicken today.

Comment

• And apparently a man yesterday!
                      Female 55
                      Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                      Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Jiaogulan (Gynostemma) Loose Leaf Tea Have you tried this? Absolutely divine!!!

I pet a goat each time I go to collect eggs at a farm I've come to love. The goat's head is so hard, very surprising to me. The farmer John, I swear, is so great, but doesn't pet his chickens because he eats them eventually and doesn't want to love them. I will ask him on Saturday if I can hold one. They don't mind at all when we reach under their butts to take their eggs, pretty nice of them, if u ask me.

I love the excitement in your 'voice'. You deserve a special guy who isn't intimidated by your intellect and independence.
                        Woooo, having a hot cup of that tea, really nice and sweet on its own. Squirt of org lemon brightens it up. Keep us posted

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
                          And apparently a man yesterday!
                          Yeah, baby

Comment

• Why not feel like a 7th grader ???? ENJOY!!! If this guy is really that special........... a little dreaming is totally in order!
                            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                            2. Eat to heal
                            3. Move to live
                            4. Embrace today
                            5. Live with intention
                            6. Respect my body
                            7. Cultivate joy
                            8. Find my passion
                            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Well, I'm freaking out a little because I haven't heard from him yet today...talk about feeling like a teenager. Hoping for a text! Stop...worrying...stop...it...I'm an idiot.

Went swimming today and all was well in that department. I have been working on my stroke and today I finally felt like I was making progress. It is hard to tear it all down and remake it but I realized that if I am going to continue swimming into my old age I need to fix the rather serious faults.

Wow, that tea sounds like miracle stuff! I'm sure I can get some at the co-op.

I wouldn't get too fond of chickens, charming as they are - they are prey for everything and always seem to end up as something or someone's dinner. The farm where I buy my eggs regularly gets wiped out by a fox or other predator. But they are such cool creatures. I love the sound they make, so soothing and funny at the same time.

Goats do have really funny heads, and their eyes are so far apart! They don't really have much flesh on their heads, do they? I miss the goats. I saw them at a distance a week or so ago. Maybe someday I will have my own goats. At least my own chickens.

Comment

• check out this cute video with a ADHD little pigmy goat!

This one had me in tears!!!
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppcc...layer_embedded
                                1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                                2. Eat to heal
                                3. Move to live
                                4. Embrace today
                                5. Live with intention
                                6. Respect my body
                                7. Cultivate joy
                                8. Find my passion
                                9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

Working...
                                X