Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JudyCr View Post
    Oh, so happy about the date; he is a lucky dude

Retire ASAP, you wouldn't believe the feeling of such freedom!!
    Yah, I was kind of freaking out about having a real date but then I decided to just go with it and enjoy the feeling and feed off the energy. Whatever happens it is fun to be looking ahead.

And I am really thinking 62 now! It's not that far off (gulp).
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Have fun on your date.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am going through my closets looking for an outfit - imagine that! Like I'm 14. My perfect outfit - which I don't own - skinny jeans, knee-high boots, blousy top with a low v-neck, and a leather jacket. I think this would drive him wild. Been a long time since I even thought about driving anyone wild in any kind of positive way.

Wonder what he is going to wear, hahahahahahha -

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Hoping the date is fun and relaxing - no matter the outcome
          1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
          2. Eat to heal
          3. Move to live
          4. Embrace today
          5. Live with intention
          6. Respect my body
          7. Cultivate joy
          8. Find my passion
          9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Exciting! Have a great time.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomi View Post
              Hoping the date is fun and relaxing - no matter the outcome
              No relaxing! I'm going for the kill! (jk)

Comment

• Your perfect outfit sounds killer! Have fun.
                Female 55
                Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• This is really scary, but I had a great time on my date. We had dinner and a bottle of champagne, great conversation. I'm trying not to think about it too much. He is really a great guy. AAAARRRGGGGHHHH. I hate this and love it at the same time.

Spent the afternoon with my besties hearing Bach's St. John Passion. Unbelievable, grueling, wrenching. What music should be!

My head is spinning. Must calm down. Also, was totally primal. Had lamb shanks and veg for dinner!

Comment

• Very exciting!

Comment

• It is pretty exciting and I so don't want it to be! Exciting is scary. He was really a perfect gentleman. Let me know he is definitely attracted to me but was not aggressive or off-putting. Without giving too many details, I could still smell his aftershave on my own face when I got home. Didn't want to wash my face and felt like a d@mn teenager. Okay, that is definitely the most embarrassing thing I have ever admitted online!

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                        It is pretty exciting and I so don't want it to be! Exciting is scary. He was really a perfect gentleman. Let me know he is definitely attracted to me but was not aggressive or off-putting. Without giving too many details, I could still smell his aftershave on my own face when I got home. Didn't want to wash my face and felt like a d@mn teenager. Okay, that is definitely the most embarrassing thing I have ever admitted online!
                        I don't see it as embarrassing. I see it as totally open, honest, and willing to put yourself out there for new experiences.

Comment

• Argeed.......... nothing to be embarrassed about. Besides - it can be lots of fun feeling like a teenager again! When hubby and I started dating again at the age of 40 I felt that way too. It can be a very wonderful feeling!

Possibly good things to come???
                          1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion
                          9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                            It is pretty exciting and I so don't want it to be! Exciting is scary. He was really a perfect gentleman. Let me know he is definitely attracted to me but was not aggressive or off-putting. Without giving too many details, I could still smell his aftershave on my own face when I got home. Didn't want to wash my face and felt like a d@mn teenager. Okay, that is definitely the most embarrassing thing I have ever admitted online!

No not embarrassing at all! Sounds like a chemical cascade of the best kind.
                            link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

• Yes exciting can be scary - all change is, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. When I'm faced with change (think local job), I remind myself that if it's meant to be, it will happen. Taking the choice out of my hands makes it less scary for me. I'm thinking the same approach might work for you, based on some of your journaling. Take it slow and enjoy being desired.
                              Female 55
                              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Yah, definitely chemicals! I guess I'm not as old and dried up as I think. In the cold light of day I am laughing at myself and reminding myself to carry on slowly...slowly...slowly. Also the sobering reminder that I work with this person, fairly closely and with others around us, and that situation needs to remain the way it is. He is not in my department but works very closely with us on certain types of diagnostic testing. He is a day person, of course, but there is some overlap as I give him report on the patients he will be seeing.

Very cold out today and I forgot to buy bird food! Must get some immediately. Also I am going to break down and buy some wildlife food (mostly corn) for the squirrel(s) and whatever other small mammals are starving out there. I think most of them are still in hibernation or torpor or whatever they do to survive. There is still snow cover which is probably good for them, but I am sure there is nothing for them to eat. Also, I have heard that if you put food that squirrels prefer some distance away from your bird feeder, they will stay away from it. This is probably not true but worth a try. Any wild creature that has survived this brutal winter deserves a hand right now. The little goldfinches (not gold right now but buff colored) and doing their best to feed up and soon they will shed their winter drab and turn bright.

Comment

Working...
                                X