Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw a weekend in and I have lost count of days- LOL

But here I am, checking in!

I maintained my weightloss over the weekend and was definitely more 20% than 80 when it comes to primal. Long past are the days where I beat myself up for noncompliance, though. I have plenty of good things planned for this week.

And one HUGE win from the weekend is no eating out- except before church. Usually I eat out three times on the weekend and that didn't happen this weekend, so I am thrilled with that.

Lots of positive changes.
    Cris

Start: 221
    CW: 215
    Goal: 150
    5'3 , 31 years old.

Comment

I got off track the past two days when the Husband was off work. Pizza last night- and *gasp* a Pepsi the night before. UGH! I enjoyed it thoroughly though and have picked back up the Primal strings.

Here is the plan. The best breakfast for me (as far as avoiding cravings goes) is a fried egg sandwich. So I am using those two slices of bread as my 20% and being completely compliant the rest of the day. This works out because I can't use junk as my 20% on the premise that its already been used. Somehow, that works out really well for my head.

Will avoid weighing until Monday. Let the bloat fall off and to get myself back to where I need to be. No need to let the scale tell me what I already know. I screwed up.

Happy Veterans Day!
      Cris

Start: 221
      CW: 215
      Goal: 150
      5'3 , 31 years old.

Comment

Working...
      X