No announcement yet.

Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am reading too, more reading than commenting all over, plus trying to cut back online time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• this is fun.......... I should a roll call more often
      1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
      2. Eat to heal
      3. Move to live
      4. Embrace today
      5. Live with intention
      6. Respect my body
      7. Cultivate joy
      8. Find my passion
      9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• still coughing from whatever virus had me down for 2 weeks.

It has been such a warm winter! Only about a week that was cold enough for the pond to freeze over. Now I have algae growing like crazy! I've plugged in the UV light, hoping that will help. I also added some enzymes that are supposed to eat up the bacteria in the water. I cleaned out a bunch of leaves and junk as well. The fishes need a clean pond to live in

The lawn already needs to be mowed and the weeds are growing The bulbs are growing and the neighbors Rose of Sharon is in full bloom! The is crazy. All the flowers will be spent by June at this rate.
        1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
        2. Eat to heal
        3. Move to live
        4. Embrace today
        5. Live with intention
        6. Respect my body
        7. Cultivate joy
        8. Find my passion

Comment

• I'm still reading.

This weather, while nice, had me unhappily mowing, weeding, and working in the yard for hours this weekend. I also spent some time out there today digging out plants that will get too big for the space.

It's too early for all this yard work!!

Comment

• Originally posted by marcadav View Post
            I'm still reading.

This weather, while nice, had me unhappily mowing, weeding, and working in the yard for hours this weekend. I also spent some time out there today digging out plants that will get too big for the space.

It's too early for all this yard work!!
            It most certainly is! Hubby hasn't even taken the mower in for service yet - and the yard is looking READY for a cutting!
            2. Eat to heal
            3. Move to live
            4. Embrace today
            5. Live with intention
            6. Respect my body
            7. Cultivate joy
            8. Find my passion

Comment

• Where does hubby take the mower for service?

Comment

• Keizer Equipment. He just called - they are out 2.5 weeks already. So he put us on the schedule.
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion

Comment

• I'm still here.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• um, yard work?? Been around -40 here the past few days...good thing I'm heading far south on vacation in the morning. Yardwork here begins typically in May.
                    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Okay - good to know y'all are still hanging with me I'd feel pretty dumb if I was just talking to myself.
                      2. Eat to heal
                      3. Move to live
                      4. Embrace today
                      5. Live with intention
                      6. Respect my body
                      7. Cultivate joy
                      8. Find my passion

Comment

• I'm here, just not commenting as much. Everyone else seems to say it first.

Comment

• good weekend - but I fell off the diet just a bit - and I'm paying for it today. Nothing severe - but enough to tell me that I need to stay on course if I want to feel better.

So - we are in the last week of February - and the FDA is supposed to be making a decision on adding IBS-D to Xifaxan label by the 28th. I am at the edge of my seat waiting for the outcome. I could possibly be starting on the meds next week.
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion

Comment

• Fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my XT1019 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                            Depression Lies

Comment

• I'm watching both the Salix Pharmaceuticals website and the FDA drugs approvals page. I am so anxious to get started on treating this problem!
                              2. Eat to heal
                              3. Move to live
                              4. Embrace today
                              5. Live with intention
                              6. Respect my body
                              7. Cultivate joy
                              8. Find my passion

Comment

• I finally broke down and purchased a pack of 1099 misc forms that needed to be sent out from the Boat Shop. I had ordered 10 sets from the IRS - 6-7 weeks ago. They were supposed to be mailed out by Jan. 31st. So, they are late to the recipients - but I still have a few days to get them in the mail to the IRS. So I'm good. I only had TWO to mail out.......... and I had to buy a packet of 50! $27.99! What a waste of money - all because the IRS is taking their sweet time sending me the forms I ordered from them for FREE. This is the first year we've needed to send them out. Anyway its done now

Next.......... taxes to the accountant.

I hate this time of year!
                                2. Eat to heal
                                3. Move to live
                                4. Embrace today
                                5. Live with intention
                                6. Respect my body
                                7. Cultivate joy
                                8. Find my passion

Comment

Working...
                                X