X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record, I read your journal! *fades back into the shadows

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• I am a faithful reader as well. I won't give up on you if you do not give up on me.
      Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
        How do you track views?
        On the main Primal Blueprint Journal page, you will see the number of replies and the number of views. The view number is generally much, much higher.
        My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Okay, that was eye opening!
          Female 55
          Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
          Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Well I guess there are a few of you still out there in MDA Land. And some I didn't know were hanging about (heregoesnothing - please join in the conversation!)

I haven't tracked views - but will now Maybe I value the interaction as much as I need to use this space to sort out the mess that is me.

I bought a bottle of Active Charcoal - after reading of its benefits for people suffering from chronic diarrhea. I will begin taking 2 capsules tonight at bedtime. I also bought a bottle of 1000 mg Tums, calcium carbonate only - sugar free.

I received another summons for jury duty. This time I am juror #33. I will likely get called. I will do everything possible to get out of doing this - since sitting on a jury is not a possibility with my bowel issues.
            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
            2. Eat to heal
            3. Move to live
            4. Embrace today
            5. Live with intention
            6. Respect my body
            7. Cultivate joy
            8. Find my passion
            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• For what its worth........... in the past 18 minutes my views have increased by 15. Sorta creepy knowing people are reading......... but not saying "hey!" Its okay........... keep reading, I don't mind not knowing who you are!
              1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
              2. Eat to heal
              3. Move to live
              4. Embrace today
              5. Live with intention
              6. Respect my body
              7. Cultivate joy
              8. Find my passion

Comment

• I read daily but often don't have much to offer to the conversation. Lately, I've been busy with wedding/kid stuff, PT for two different issues, and trying to keep up with household chores.

I was wondering, since you were at Detroit this weekend, if you ever go to Kane's Tavern? I ask because my BIL's band plays there. In fact, they played there last Saturday.

Comment

• I check in also, but don't always comment.
                  Female 55
                  Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                  Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• I was about to tease you about your 277,000 views until I saw my number. Lol

671,000, but I have been around much longer.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I still come by, but I'm not commenting as much as I used to.

Off to check views! Now that I use the quick links page to get to my journal, I haven't looked at views in a while.

Comment

• Hi Tomi! I've been away for awhile, but before I would read to keep up with how you were faring & yours was one of the first ones I read to see how you were doing now that I'm back. Still trying to get caught up with Sabine, Paula, niaid, coll & others. Gonna take awhile to get caught up.

I understand about the interaction in the journals. On the one hand the things we write in our journals are for us...but since these are public journals we expect to get some responses. It is a form of social media after all. I don't post much in others journals because I don't want what I say to be taken the wrong way or it sound dumb. 😉. And it takes a lot of time to read & post stuff. This go round I will have to limit the time I spend here at MDA...but it's like family here & I've missed all you guys!

Glad you are still here. If it helps I'm struggling too.
                        Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by marcadav View Post
                          I read daily but often don't have much to offer to the conversation. Lately, I've been busy with wedding/kid stuff, PT for two different issues, and trying to keep up with household chores.

I was wondering, since you were at Detroit this weekend, if you ever go to Kane's Tavern? I ask because my BIL's band plays there. In fact, they played there last Saturday.
                          You are a busy girl!!

Nope - never go there. We pretty much make a bee-line for the boat and get out of the marina before anyone see's us --- otherwise, hubby is hounded for boat advice.
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
                            I check in also, but don't always comment.
                            Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            I was about to tease you about your 277,000 views until I saw my number. Lol

671,000, but I have been around much longer.
                            Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                            I still come by, but I'm not commenting as much as I used to.

Off to check views! Now that I use the quick links page to get to my journal, I haven't looked at views in a while.
                            I get it - I don't reply much on other people's journals either........ I thought it was just me without anything to say!

Originally posted by theprimalcajun View Post
                            Hi Tomi! I've been away for awhile, but before I would read to keep up with how you were faring & yours was one of the first ones I read to see how you were doing now that I'm back. Still trying to get caught up with Sabine, Paula, niaid, coll & others. Gonna take awhile to get caught up.

I understand about the interaction in the journals. On the one hand the things we write in our journals are for us...but since these are public journals we expect to get some responses. It is a form of social media after all. I don't post much in others journals because I don't want what I say to be taken the wrong way or it sound dumb. . And it takes a lot of time to read & post stuff. This go round I will have to limit the time I spend here at MDA...but it's like family here & I've missed all you guys!

Glad you are still here. If it helps I'm struggling too.
                            Glad to hear from you PC!

Sounds like we are all on the same page.............
                            2. Eat to heal
                            3. Move to live
                            4. Embrace today
                            5. Live with intention
                            6. Respect my body
                            7. Cultivate joy
                            8. Find my passion

Comment

• Okay - yesterday I added Tums and Activated Charcoal to my regimen. Today my tummy is about the same as it has been for the past week. I may need to back off on something. Or perhaps a complete reboot is necessary at this point. I think I might be taking too much to try to calm the intestines. When I added the second combination gut soother things went from bad to worse.

Ugh......... this is so frustrating!! And now I'm faced with jury duty!! I guess I should load up on Imodium for a couple days prior to my first day. I'm going to do what ever I can to get out of this. Last time when I was called to serve on the Grand Jury - the Judge just asked if there was anyone who really didn't want to do this. One man raised his hand and the Judge excused him. If offered that option this time I'm taking it.

I have PT at 11:00 tomorrow - then work. On Friday I have to have the Jeep at the dealer at 1:00 for recall repairs. I have scheduled a ride home on the shuttle. Saturday we have a family reunion with hubbies family. If my tummy is questionable I am not going.

I have been paying bills and such for both home and the boatshop for the past 4 hours!!! UGH...... and I still need to balance the account for the boatshop. Then I have to go to work and do mail and deposits there.

I just want to lay on the couch and watch old movies today.

I need to hug..............
                              2. Eat to heal
                              3. Move to live
                              4. Embrace today
                              5. Live with intention
                              6. Respect my body
                              7. Cultivate joy
                              8. Find my passion

Comment

• (((((Hugs))))) for tomi!!!
                                Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment