No announcement yet.

Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doing a little research on parasites and the process of eliminating them. I've been taking the parasite stuff for about a week now?? maybe I should go back through my journal and see if I documented the start date. Anyway........ I'm not seeing anything icky floating in the bowl like so many others report. But - I don't think I've been taking the stuff long enough to really see anything yet.

I think its weird how many people make video's of themselves talking about their health and put them on youtube. Its very odd.

Maybe having a public journal is also odd.............
    1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
    2. Eat to heal
    3. Move to live
    4. Embrace today
    5. Live with intention
    6. Respect my body
    7. Cultivate joy
    8. Find my passion
    9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• I have a friend who is doing a parasite cleanse on her autistic boy. She is finding a great deal of worms in his gut... but, she's also rinsing and straining his poo to find them... unless you're doing this, you probably won't find them.

Which cleanse are you using?
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• yay --- not examine the poo............ bleck!

Its a kit I found on Vitacost........

From my research the combination of these ingredients are supposed to be the most comprehensive for killing off parasites.
        1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
        2. Eat to heal
        3. Move to live
        4. Embrace today
        5. Live with intention
        6. Respect my body
        7. Cultivate joy
        8. Find my passion

Comment

• Our neighbor is in the hospital......... he went to doctor for check up cuz he was having stomach pain. So they did an ultra sound and found his gall bladder needed to come out. While doing the ultrasound the technician noticed a spot on his liver. Three weeks later they biopsied the liver - but messed up and punctured his lung. They had to stop the surgery and get his lung inflated again! They did the biopsy the next day - liver cancer. So today he was having his gall bladder removed and his liver cancer removed. Now he's in recovery........ but it sounds like things aren't going well because they are talking about putting him back on the ventilator. I'm worried. I'm waiting for news.
          2. Eat to heal
          3. Move to live
          4. Embrace today
          5. Live with intention
          6. Respect my body
          7. Cultivate joy
          8. Find my passion

Comment

• Geesh... what a run of bad luck! I hope they can get him stabilized.

(and off topic and probably pointless, but since they screwed up his lung, I certainly hope they're not charging him for the related treatments and interventions - that'd be like charging to repair a brake line severed by the mechanic as he rotates your tires).

The mama of the autistic boy is trying to prove that autism is a symptom of a medical problem (leaky gut, malnutrition and toxic metal loads), not a genetic defect. Based on the improvements she's seeing in her son's cognition and behavior, I'd believe her. She's got him on a 100% organic paleo diet, specific blends of essential oils and now on a parasite protocol. She's posting pictures every day of these crazy stringy things and masses of "biofilm". When he passes one, he goes into an autistic tantrum, and afterwards he is calm and responsive. Right now, with the moon phase, things are getting crazy with him - supposedly the parasites are supposed to be mating/reproducing or whatever as a result of this moon phase, and he's having stronger tantrums and passing more worms. But it's very evident she's getting her son back. It's quite amazing watching the progress.

Comment

• Jenn,
              Amazing story! I hope all goes well with her son

Tomi,
              Sorry about your neighbor and our medical system

Glad your tummy & shoulder are improving!!!!

K

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• I certainly hope there is something to her experiment and she is able to spread the word and make a difference for others dealing with autistic children.

I think the world is beginning to make the connection between poor health and all the unnatural things we are putting in and on our bodies. We are killing ourselves......... like a slow suicide - only we don't even know its happening.

I felt quite ill yesterday. I was unable to go to work. I'm hoping today is better.
                2. Eat to heal
                3. Move to live
                4. Embrace today
                5. Live with intention
                6. Respect my body
                7. Cultivate joy
                8. Find my passion

Comment

• just heard my neighbor is awake and doing better. They never had to put him back on the ventilator but it took 3 hours for him to wake up out of the anesthesia. Makes me wonder if they gave him took much. They say they got all the cancerous tumor, and the gall bladder just fell apart when they removed it. EEEsh. I hope he'll be home soon.
                  2. Eat to heal
                  3. Move to live
                  4. Embrace today
                  5. Live with intention
                  6. Respect my body
                  7. Cultivate joy
                  8. Find my passion

Comment

• I'm feeling the need for change.........
                    2. Eat to heal
                    3. Move to live
                    4. Embrace today
                    5. Live with intention
                    6. Respect my body
                    7. Cultivate joy
                    8. Find my passion

Comment

• Uh Oh...
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• What kind of change?

Glad the neighbor seems better. I hope his health continues to improve.

The gal I'm following changed the description on her group today. I don't fully understand autism testing, but if I have this right, it's quite impressive. I guess his initial autism testing score was pretty high indicating he was low functioning autistic and had a sensory disorder. She put him in autism therapy and special schools and his score dropped 9 points. She changed his diet to an organic paleo diet and his score dropped an additional 27 points in 2 years. She put him on a 60 day parasite cleanse (with the organic paleo diet) and his scored dropped 49 points! I don't know much about autism testing, but this sounds AMAZING. So, I think she's getting somewhere with him. You can see him come alive in the videos and pictures she posts, which are unbelievably different than the ones she used to post before the changes. He looks at the camera and smiles now. He interacts now. And he's starting to form words (he's 5). I'm very much fascinated by what she's accomplishing with him. Ok, I promise... no more Tucker Talk.

Comment

• Change in my mental state..............

Change in my emotional connection to food..............

Change in how I handle stress...............

Change in the way I compromise my goals.............

Change in how I spend my time..............
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion

Comment

• I am officially a big ball of flubber again! I had made some very positive strides in building muscle and losing some fat before I hurt my shoulder last fall. Now - 8 months later and 6 weeks post-surgery I look and feel horrible. I'm right back to where I was a year ago. And it makes me very sad.
                            2. Eat to heal
                            3. Move to live
                            4. Embrace today
                            5. Live with intention
                            6. Respect my body
                            7. Cultivate joy
                            8. Find my passion

Comment

• Sounds to me like a great place to start! Wherever you are is a great place to start.
                              My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• I'm sorry you are feeling sad.

You are more than how you look, what you weigh. You have had a very trying time. You are recovering. Take pride in that accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                                X