No announcement yet.

Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon just notified me that my PA has arrived at my house. I am ready for the onslaught war in my gut - if it means no more itching, I'll gladly deal with the war. The itching is just too much to handle.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Sorry you're having that issue, Jenn I can't imagine how horrible that must feel. It took about 2 weeks of being on the PA twice a day for the gut pain to stop. Now I take it and don't feel a thing. At first the pain was like a bad stomach ache but only lasted about 15 minutes. I suggest taking it with food for a few days and then on an empty stomach for a few days to see which works best for you. I now take mine both ways and both work fine.

I'm hopeful that this will balance out my gut flora and I will no longer have the diarrhea issues. It has already changed the color and composition of my poo! So I know its doing some good!
      1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
      2. Eat to heal
      3. Move to live
      4. Embrace today
      5. Live with intention
      6. Respect my body
      7. Cultivate joy
      8. Find my passion
      9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Winter has finally come to the mid-Willamette Valley! Snow is falling. we are expecting 4-8 inches today. I'm staying home from work - done a little stuff online for the doc - I'm helping him with his re-certification process.

We cancelled bible study for tonight.
        1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
        2. Eat to heal
        3. Move to live
        4. Embrace today
        5. Live with intention
        6. Respect my body
        7. Cultivate joy
        8. Find my passion

Comment

• If you want more winter, I'll gladly ship some your way. We have more than we want.

I took two PA yesterday and one so far today. Yesterday with food, today without. No issues. Hopefully it does what I need it to do.

Comment

• no - I really don't like snow and cold. But we desperately need it for winter stores in the mountains. Our rivers are going to dry up if things don't change.

The Accuweather winter storm warning says expect 5-9 inches of snow .................. um - its close to noon and nothing is really happening. A few flurries. No accumulation. So where is all this snow?? The interstate is closed about 30 miles south of us due to slick roads and accidents. I guess I'll be heading in to work about 1 pm. Was looking forward to a day off.
            2. Eat to heal
            3. Move to live
            4. Embrace today
            5. Live with intention
            6. Respect my body
            7. Cultivate joy
            8. Find my passion

Comment

• Ultra sound today at 1:30. Hoping for a quick and easy fix to this. I'm feeling a bit nervous about what I will hear.

So - the snow came down pretty good yesterday but we still have only about 4 inches on the ground at my house. Another storm is supposed to be moving in around noon and could potentially drop another 8 inches.

My tummy has been good since Monday.
              2. Eat to heal
              3. Move to live
              4. Embrace today
              5. Live with intention
              6. Respect my body
              7. Cultivate joy
              8. Find my passion

Comment

• Glad the tummy's working properly. I hope you find answers at the doctor today. Keep us posted.

Comment

• Hope you get some answers.

FYI. I bought Prescript Assist because I was running out of my current probiotic.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Glad to hear things are going well for you, Tomi
                    K

Comment

• Tomi, had you seen this?? Black activitists and politicians force Trader Joe’s grocery out: Claim it would attract too many whites | Ben Swann Truth In Media

Comment

• wow............. African American people don't shop at Trader Joe's? I'm baffled by that article! But then, it is Portland - and weird things happen in Portland.
                        2. Eat to heal
                        3. Move to live
                        4. Embrace today
                        5. Live with intention
                        6. Respect my body
                        7. Cultivate joy
                        8. Find my passion

Comment

• Okay................ ultrasound results. I have 2 major tendon tears. Surgery is unavoidable. Damn it!

At least now I know that all this pain is real and I'm not just a big fat baby!
                          2. Eat to heal
                          3. Move to live
                          4. Embrace today
                          5. Live with intention
                          6. Respect my body
                          7. Cultivate joy
                          8. Find my passion

Comment

• Ugh. So sorry.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Sorry to hear that
                              K

Comment

• I'm glad you have answers, sorry they are not as simple as you'd hoped.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X