ohhh I'll have what she's having...

sigpic

Comment

• There was a restaurant in my hometown called "Hung Far Low" :3

Comment

• Nai, wachu talkin' 'bout?

216, love it!

Supy, haha... that's pretty bad
        at least you don't have one called "Golden Shower". you know it's fancy because they add "golden"
        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• My redneck was showing. Oops.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Is that what the (yankee) kids are calling it these days?
            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• At least my food was tasty. *shrugs*
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                I've been craving all kinds of fats and oils lately... I don't know, I'm changing into a transformer or something.
                I have wet dreams about the pork hocks. My parents keep telling me how fatty they are without realizing that is not a deterrent. At all.
                Mmmm.... fat...!
                I day dreamed of buying tallow, lard and duck fat at the farmers market and every time I pass by a supermarket I think "ribs or chicken? RIIIIIIIIBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".

But yeah, where was I? Fat.

Night.
                That is awesome, craving PB foods is a great thing!
                Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• I knows! Soooo tiiiiired!

Making them pigs hocks tomorrows, cant wait(s)!

:/

or should i save them for tomorrow, my "friday"? hmm...

too tired to write things.
                  i will have a butter fried banana today after my 24h fast. i also had some fish soup yay fish soupppppppppppp!

bye.

oh i failed a quiz.
                  cries.
                  only 7 people passed and the highest grade was C.
                  but still! baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhumbug!

then also,
                  i wrote a 1/3d of a story. i likes it. it explores my fascination with older men (naughty fascination!)

bye2
                  Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 10-19-2010, 09:04 PM.
                  -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Bananas fried in butter... oh *drool* and here I am IFing breakfast. I hates you, in a love you kind of way.

You gonna let us read your story? Pretty please. *wiggles eyebrows*

Comment

• Bananas fried in butter = love (coconut oil also makes for amazingness)

Aaaand, I have a feeling that's what my midterm will be like D:

Comment

• It's the only thing that saves me from carby derailment!

I cook banana and berries (they get more antioxidants if you cook'em!) in butter/cocoil and shredded coconut.
                        When it's done I add cinnamon, vanilla and raw honey and sometimes coconut icecream and walnuts on top.
                        It's like a healthier apple crumble. Only without the apple. Or the crumble, really.
                        Hmm... how is it an apple crumble then? :/

I just discovered that my third choice for a University program was philosophy.
                        What the fuck?
                        Why the hell did I decide on that? I know nothing about it!
                        My second choice was film.
                        Honestly, who makes decision regarding their academic future career like this?
                        It's like I closed my eyes and pointed at something.
                        Imagine I didn't get into Writing and would have been some horribly meek philosophy student (where the key to success is debating).
                        Dang.

I'm never eating fruit again. They make me so hungry after! I barely got through the day!
                        My cravings are shifting slowly to meat and fat, even without trying.
                        Even the coconut icecream is too sweet and I don't feel like having it.

There's an Asian bakery right by the University and I thought it would be horrible torture but besides the ornamental aspect of the pastries it doesn't affect me in the least. A strange freedom!

I have been depressed lately, I can't shake it. And sometimes I have a short burst of pain along my temple. It's really weird. I hope I don't have a study induced brain tumour
                        There's all these couples making out at school and it makes me feel lonely and ugly.
                        Maybe I just need a break. Can't wait for this giant research essay to be out the way, maybe I'll feel less crappy.

Had a medley of sorts today. Asparagus, tomato, red pepper, mushrooms, pork side, ghee. TONS of spices. I'm having tea now.

Don't have time to exercise but I walk and take the stairs lately and its the only thing that's preventing me from ballooning up like a blowfish (and the Primal foodz).

<3
                        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• It is SO weird craving fatty foods. I was driving home and quite hungry, and I thought to myself... I could really go for eggs in bacon fat, and onions. All that eggy, fatty goodness was just SO appealing. I drove right past the ice cream store without a twinge of want. Bizarre is it not?

Congratulations on your new-found freedom from pastries and sweet treats. You're so totally Primal now.

Ugh, I never liked those people who make out all over campus. So gross. I'm ok with a certain amount of PDA- hand holding, a kiss goodbye, but damn when you see a couple trying to suck each other's faces off... eew. Just think, you won't be one of those girls seen doing the walk of shame.

Philosophy is great- if you like morals, religion and such. I happen to love it. If you're ever curious, there's a fantastic book called The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell. Easy read, really, and SO interesting. It covers everything from college rugby, to marriage, God, Star Wars and the meaning of life. In fact I'd recommend just about anything by Joseph Campbell. Too bad he's dead- LOL.

Hey, walking is GREAT exercise. I actually lost 15 lbs my first semester of college. I lived at the top of the hill, and the dining hall and all my classes were at the bottom of the hill. LOTS of walking. I think between trekking it and Primal eating, you'll be just fine.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I'm very interested in philosophy. But other than some bits here and there I know nothing about it to carry a debate with a Philosphy major :/

I'll read The Power of Myth, when I have time to breathe. Nora Gedgaudes' book has arrived and I need to get to that first though.

Yeah, the walking is dandy but it's not enough. I feel like I have to exercise but I literally can't make time
                            I barely have an hour before sleep to do stuff I love and that's usually at the expense of sleep.
                            I need to cut out facebook out of my life. Thinking of closing the account altogether... but that would pose a problem... how will people reach me (if hell freezes over and that's a possibility)
                            on the other hand, I don't really have anyone who's particularly straining himself to keep in touch. It's the opposite actually, so I might just go ahead and do it.
                            I just know this obsession will be substituted with something else. Like checking my email every five minutes.

What do you guys think?

<3
                            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• I vote, keep your Facebook

Comment

• Trying to cut one thing out never works for me. I always find a replacement (first it was Tastespotting, then Craftster, and now MDA)

Comment

Working...
                                X