No announcement yet.

Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza=AMAZING (I need to try it, but have been too lazy)

Comment

• I must try this cauli crust.
      sigpic

Comment

• Guys you should really try it! Really, the cauliflower is so mild that it passes for the real thing (only it has a really interesting eggy taste).
        And you can hold it in your had if you don't pile as many toppings as I have. It, surprisingly, is solid like a crust.
        Here's what it looks like sans the toppings:

And the good news are... Nutritional Information for the entire crust is--
        calories: 434, fat: 25 g, carbohydrates: 8 (net), 13 if counting all, fiber: 5 g, protein: 41 g.

And even I can make it without fucking it up! My parents made fun of my burnt macaroons and cookie crumble all day but they devoured the pizza! :P

I'm fasting until 5, gotta finally start my homework (pushed it off until the last day, brilliant). Then I might make cauliflower rice with some pork strips. *drool*

Oh, and I made my parents buy pork hock but I don't know what to do with it. Any recipes/ ideas? :0
        I'll ask on the forum as well.

<3 love all of you Yankees, rednecks and bitches :P

"I got a beaver in my pants and maple syrup in my veins" *waves Canadian flag*
        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• That cauli pizza looks awesome! Thank you for sharing the recipe! Now, to see if I can make it without fecking it up! lol
          Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
          Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
          Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• Hiya Meatzza!

I'm torturing kittens here in NYC just for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
              Hiya Meatzza!

I'm torturing kittens here in NYC just for you.
              How sweet... I... think... :/
              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• That pizza looks awesome, make me some when you move down here?

Since I am half redneck I'd take me 1/2 or more of a large onion chop it up and fry it in the bottom of a stock pot with sum bacon grease and maybe a clove or 2 of garlic till it starts to brown. Then add a mess of green beans, the ham hock and just enough water for the beans to cook in. Then bring er to a rapid boil, reduce the fire and let er simmer till the beans are soft couple hours maybe. A redneck would likely serve with cornbread but I would serve with a rare steak or with some salmon or even a big bun-less burger. You really can't go wrong.
                Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• i gotta say, i do like the cauli crust better than a meatza. but the oopsie crust wins hands down.

i am not a redneck! i am a democrat in a cornfield.
                  sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Originally posted by batty View Post
                    Hahaha
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by batty View Post
                      i gotta say, i do like the cauli crust better than a meatza. but the oopsie crust wins hands down.

what?

I have not tried these crusts of what you speak, and therefore am making a wholly uninformed statement but.... MEATZZA WINS! FATALITY!

Comment

• I've not tried the cauliflower, but between meatza and Oopsie... Oopsie wins.

Congrats on the food victory over the parents! LOL! Isn't it SO gratifying when you make something Primal and yummy, and the "Normals" like it?

Comment

• Darth, love your signature. (But you're such a nerd.)

Danish, fo'sho homegirl!

I can't believe my university has a Chinese restaurant called "Man Ho" nearby...
                          Though I'll take it, cause I used to live next to a Thong Phat Supermarket.

Today was a hungry day. I made yummies: asparagus, tomato, red pepper, mushrooms, garlic, pork strips thingymajig; cooked it in ghee, then put some duck fat on it, and this is considering the pork strips gave the dish its own fatty juices.
                          *climbs on table and lifts frying pan above head* I HAVE CREATED THE PERFECT FAT! *laughs maniacally*
                          *silence*
                          *stares awkwardly in silence*
                          *reluctantly climbs off table*

I've been craving all kinds of fats and oils lately... I don't know, I'm changing into a transformer or something.
                          I have wet dreams about the pork hocks. My parents keep telling me how fatty they are without realizing that is not a deterrent. At all.
                          Mmmm.... fat...!
                          I day dreamed of buying tallow, lard and duck fat at the farmers market and every time I pass by a supermarket I think "ribs or chicken? RIIIIIIIIBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".

But yeah, where was I? Fat.

Night.
                          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Meaty-
                            I have no clue what the Canadian version is, but if you want fatty and salty and damned tasty, try to find salt pork. It's essentially heavily brined or salted pork belly. It's heavenly.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Surprise surprise it's called... SALTED PORK!

What do you think we are? ALIENS?! Damned yankee candles! :P

I don't like it, it's um... how do you say? salty.

Do you eat it raw? Ukies have that and we eat it raw and salted with gross rye bread and vodka. Oh and pickles! It's a thing. Definitely a thing.
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Y'all call different parts of the pig different names. And salt pork isn't meant to be eaten alone. You use it to add flavor and such to sauteed/ long simmered veggies. Unless you're utterly craving salt, which I was today.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X