No announcement yet.

Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and MeatMe, you should really search around for places (usually French) that offer horse tartar!
    Once you go horse, you never go back

Also if you haven't had tartar before and can't find good French restaurants, Korean places sometimes have beef sashimi. And it's just what it sounds like :P
    They usually bring you a giant pile of raw beef with an egg on top and some rice. Ditch the rice. Talk yourself out of the fact you're eating raw ground beef and enjoy
    It's very spicy, in true Korean fashion, and has an interesting sauce usually. Kimchi is a good addition, too! <3

P.S, I couldn't eat an eggo even when I was high-carb, hats off
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 06-27-2010, 02:38 PM.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Meaty, I have actually found use for the skinless breasts. Put it is a sauce or a stew. Curry, stew, chicken veggie soup, chicken alfredo.... I know those'd all that better with thighs, but at least it's a use for them.

As to no being able to cook anything, I call bullshit. If you were to let me know what you have, what cooking implements you have, and/ or what you could get cheap and easy, veggie- wise, I could give you some pointers in the right direction.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Hehe, I love your signature

um, I have tons of chicken in the freezer. Tons. I have some misc. spices like Italian mix, garlic powder and turmeric (that thing is annoying and yellows up the whole kitchen!). Then I have creamed coconut and I don't know what to do with it. A bunch of frozen veggies (like snow-peas and broccoli, frozen berries, fresh berries and vegetables, other pointless stuff and butter.

Knock yourself out :3
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Stir fry. Have any sriracha? use that, garlic powder and the juices given off as your sauce. You can use any frying pan as your wok.
          Italian fried chicken. Mix your almond/ coconut flour with the Italian mix and garlic powder and use that and an egg to bread and fry the breasts in butter. Serve over veggies from your freezer.
          Sautee your freezer fruits in butter or (if you have it, coconut oil) until soft. Mix with cold creamed coconut and you have a summer dessert.

I'll think of more over the day. Glad you liked the sig.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• What's sriracha?

I don't have coconut flour. I should though, anything deep fried makes it taste like heaven
            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Meatie,
              Sriracha sauce is a Vietnamese red chili sauce that is to die for. It's not super spicy, just right.
              It has a rooster on the label, and you can usually find it any Asian Market.

I go through the big bottle every couple of months, since it's good on so many things!

Comment

• Oh yeah! My bf has it at his house, he always uses it. It's super spicy. I don't like it :x
                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Weenie.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• You are :P

I don't think it's spicy, I used to, but dating my bf has made me immune to spiciness. It's why I love Korean food so much, the spiciest shit around.
                    But that sauce is so bland....!
                    I'd sell my soul for some Nando's sauces... mmm... those are spicy and tasty and burn you from the inside out... goodness!

So, I'm too lazy to workout. Or do anything. I'm being super sociopathic, my friends want me to split a cabin with them but my friends= big cockfest, and a hut tub (me in a bikini) makes me scream and run for cover... I know what you're thinking, since when does little NMWS mind being in a hot tub with a bunch of dudes knowing they'll be drooling?... and the answer is... since she's fat!

I feel blah lately... I don't know where my new found confidence went, it just evaporated.
                    It sucks too because I was feeling so great and in control, I really thought I was over this bullshit...
                    Now the obsession is back and the self-loathing... which bring depression and lack of motivation.
                    It's a vicious cycle.

I don't feel like working out. I think I'll just try to be as close to PB as possible and fast 3-2 times a week.
                    I keep telling myself that exercising and gaining muscle will just interfere with losing "weight", but I know it's all bullshit and I really should be exercising... I just don't want to!

Sucks that I lose muscle so quickly, 2 weeks of not exercising and eating like shit and it's all gone... I look like flubber.

My weight is low though 142.6, the lowest it's been in... uh... I don't know 2 years?
                    So yay... I guess :/

I'm such a downer! :c

I had berries and walnuts for breakfast and I can't wait for my dad's borsht!
                    Iz how vi do it in Ukraine, hoes!

:3

OH, P.S, it's my mom's birthday....! So... wish her a happy birthday you bastards!
                    She's turning... uh... no one knows actually... it's a family secret. An ancient family secret
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Meaty-
                      Part of your confidence came from the endorphins and such released from exercise. That, the ability to see your body changing, and tasty good food added together to give you the self confidence you had. This isn't to get you to start exercising again (though if it motivates, all the better), but to give you a boost. If nothing else there's a mental image that I use to get me feeling hotter and more sexified: an image of a 500 lb hippo stuffing her face with HoHos in a bikini (lemme tell ya, that image is one hell of a self image booster) and that of a 60 lb waif- skeleton in a bikini eating a soy patty. So long as you're below the one and above the other, you're doing better than most of Walmart or the mall. If you're leery of the hot tub, just imagine the heifer to one side of you and the skeleton to another. You'll have sexiness oozing off of you in spades.
                      Another way to sneak in exercise, up your self confidence and generally have a blast: belly dance or put on your favorite songs and (literally) dance your ass off. I assure you from personal experience that if the imagery thing doesn't work, the dancing will.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'd be happy to drool all over you if you like...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                          Y
                          I don't feel like working out. I think I'll just try to be as close to PB as possible and fast 3-2 times a week.
                          I keep telling myself that exercising and gaining muscle will just interfere with losing "weight", but I know it's all bullshit and I really should be exercising... I just don't want to!
                          would you like me to come up there and beat it into you that it's bullshit? CUZ I WILL. woman, find yourself something to do that you'll actually wanna do, and don't tell me I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING because then you sound like boog. seriously, just lifting some heavy shit a couple of times a week is more effective and more fun than mimicking the motions of some fitness bimbo on a DVD.

and nadia just finished the rest of my thoughts, so hey!
                          sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Thinking laterally here... is there anything that needs doing that you've been avoiding? I'm thinking rearranging furniture, redecorating, garden work....?

Comment

• Meaty, I'm kinda feeling like you. Want to sit and stuff our faces with expensive chocolates?

It's been hard to get off my ass and exercise lately too. I did a bit of running this morning, and I'm sure it looked quite pathetic. Total WTF since I used to run 7 miles every morning. So depressing. I like exercise best when I don't feel like I'm doing it- classes to learn a skill, whether martial arts or dancing, seem to be ideal. It sucks being broke.

If it makes you feel any better, we're about the same weight now. I'm guessing you have a way cuter shape though.

Too bad we didn't live closer. I'd totally drag you off your butt and make you exercise with me. Exercising alone just blows. Sure could use some of Batty's motivation too.

Comment

• True, gorgeous ladies, you're right as ever...

They are just excuses and in the long run I'll just get annoyed if I lose weight but will just end up being skinny fat when I want to look fit!
                                I'm giving myself a week to find motivation in all the wrong places until July (because the beginning of every month is motivating).

The main problem is, as Monkey Girl noted, is that I have no such duties and errands to run! I have no obligations! So I'm rotting away in this unemployed state!
                                I could be learning French, guitar, reading in the sun and maintaining a daily exercise regiments, but with everything I do I get so obsessive and every little slip makes me feel guilty and pathetic! It's why the easiest part of my diet right now is IFing, it's the opposite of everything else, it's distressing... it's doing NOTHING and not freaking out about it
                                I think I'm getting addicted to IFing, I really am...

My goals for the week are:
                                -> To convince myself to start working out (sorry girls, this really is up to me; it'd be easier if you could physically whip me into shape :P)
                                -> To kick the habit of/ or at least minimize my cap bingeing and cheating
                                -> To finally take my damn placement test in University!
                                -> To regulate my sleeping (meaning getting up early and going to sleep early)
                                -> To do something with my friends because I keep cancelling and being lazy and antisocial

I IFed yesterday and am continuing it today until 12pm. I will also go out, for once, and visit my mom at her place of eomployment with a hidden agenda: getting some steaks!
                                I started another blog where I review a bunch of beauty products just to make myself write and exercise my critiquing skill. I only wrote one post

I also wrote a story but now I don't like it. I'm trying to polish it but one thing I'm really bad at is editing.
                                I'm a writer, for crying out loud! All this incoherent bullshit is coming out of me in meandering streams, I can't be bothered with editing and trying to make sense of it!
                                Which is why my writing is shit. If only I could edit my own writing... but I'm way too vain/ critical to be subjective.
                                I'm still proud that I started writing again.... I have so many unfinished pieces of writing that have potential but just need some polishing.

So far, that's all I have to report.
                                I can't wait for school to start but I'm also scared shitless.

-Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Working...
                                X