No announcement yet.

Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I figured for work and/or slum days, I'd just style it back or let it flop around loose.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

• I had a mohawk last summer and I found it very low maintenance. I never used product and it stayed up just fine on its own. Although, it was a fairly short 'hawk.

Comment

• Yes it's definitely interesting around here! :-)

Batty-- they're doing a new petals book... in color. And there's a movie out there, a documentary about the original, with interviews and discussion and so forth. I've met Nick, the photographer and his wife several times, they live here in San Diego. I thought it was a cool concept!

Beefy-- yes, experience for sure. Though I'm starting to think that with women, age makes a difference as well. There's just something about getting older that starts giving you the "I don't give a f*&% what other people think of me" that most of us don't get in our youth, even with lots of experience! Not that I don't care what ANYONE thinks... I care what people I love and respect think, but total strangers--- meh. And I am feeling freer stating what's on my mind... nicely of course, but still, as a younger woman I would have held a lot more in. And been miffy about it, but not actually said anything. Maybe I just don't have room in my brain for that stuff anymore.... lack of filing space, that's probably it...
        sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• Yeah, if I were to 'hawk mine, I'd put eyes out and need superglue to hold it up. (We're talking nearly 2.5' of fine hair.)
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I love my faux-hawk!
            I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

• Wow, I was just skimming through journals to see what people do with them. I didn't expect to read such, um, heated stuff...!
              My Primal journal goes like this

Comment

• bah! fauxhawk feh!

I eventually gave up my mohawk because shaving once a month was a pain. I never spiked it, and young kids (18-20y.o.s) would always bitch at me about that, as if I had a mohawk for them.

I still miss it.

Comment

• Well!

I go away for a week and come back to a strangely empty yet locked room with a 42" TV on the wall......

Um, there is a "petals" type website that I most certainly cannot find a link for due to being on a company internet connection. So that doesn't help anyone. Heh.
                  Never had a mohawk, a fauxhawk, or a Brazilian either...

Comment

• brazilian either
                    A good brazilian (or half brazilian/french) is worth it in a thousand different ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minxxa View Post
                      Batty-- they're doing a new petals book... in color. And there's a movie out there, a documentary about the original, with interviews and discussion and so forth. I've met Nick, the photographer and his wife several times, they live here in San Diego. I thought it was a cool concept!
                      oh, interviews with the *people*! not the...erm. nevermind
                      i adore the concept, and i think it contributes *so* much to help women accept their own bodies. just like the shape of a mother website, which i'd scour through daily postpartum to gain some strength there.

THREADJACK!!!

boog had a mohawk when he was 2-3. we'd color it blue with koolaid. i miss it. its not allowed in kindergarten
                      sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Originally posted by batty View Post
                        boog had a mohawk when he was 2-3. we'd color it blue with koolaid.
                        Forking AWESOME! That's one bad-ass lil' boog. Too bad Kindergarten fucks everything up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Funkadelic Flash View Post
                          Forking AWESOME! That's one bad-ass lil' boog. Too bad Kindergarten fucks everything up...
                          srsly. and i was really hoping that the schools here would be a little more open because i live in an extremely liberal community. if that's the case, the PTA's gonna poop their pants when i stroll in with ink and piercings blazing.

also, boog calls it a 'mohonk'. its absolutely adorable.
                          sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• I wanna mohonk!!! Your boog is cute as!

Comment

• Hey Meaty, you have been quiet lately hope that means your happy and having some big time fun...
                              Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• Yeah, I can tell you've all missed me by the random and very fascinating mohawk discussion :/

I am tooooooo tired to update! Maybe tomorrow?
                                To sum it all up:
                                -> I got a little bit laid
                                -> I ate tons of crap
                                -> I look worse than ever
                                -> I've been super lazy the entire week
                                -> We didn't do anything exciting due to lack of money/ motivation to get up at normal hours of the day
                                -> I was on a bus for 7 hours and had to carry my luggage up the stairs all the freaking way!

>:0
                                "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Working...
                                X