No announcement yet.

Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter how PB I am, I can't eat as much as a man (and how many men can polish off a 16oz steak anyway?) or a woman who spends hours training? I shouldn't force myself to eat a specific amount of calories a day because of some unwritten rule!"
    So true. If Mark's wife eats 2000kcal per day and works out like she does (which is a lot a lot a lot) then those of us (women) working out less and carrying less LBM should be eating an an accordingly reduced amount.

*crosses fingers for meaty's weigh in*
    Last edited by cillakat; 05-31-2010, 09:22 AM. Reason: thought organization

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
      In case of option 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVFBK9GhS5Q

In case of option 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PQKi...eature=related (sure you wouldn't like something more cheery? How about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWTDR6ztcnQ ? Although I think someone's had too much mustard...)
      I really needed the world's smallest violin. I'VE GAINED A POUND! Y_Y
      I hope it's muscle or something because that's quite depressive...

And that Madonna video.... I think I'm blind Y_Y
      Thanks a lot!
      She and I have the same birth day though :3
      So by the time I'm 21 I should have a number one pop hit!
      ...wait, a minute.... :'(
      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
        I really needed the world's smallest violin. I'VE GAINED A POUND! Y_Y
        I hope it's muscle or something because that's quite depressive...
        awwww. *hugs meaty*

craptastic.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

• Day #8:

Food:
          -> Leftover steak with broccoli and cherry tomatoes cooked in tbsp. lard. Drenched in my new favourite, walnut oil, with garlic and oregano.

yeah we only use one set of plates. It's just the three of us and we're Jewish, so sue us!
          -> 2oz. pine nuts (mmmm my favourite type of nuts!)
          -> a giant bowl of strawberries and blueberries
          -> One of the cheesy pancakes my dad made. They're so good and have a lot of Primal potential. It's a Ukranian dish, I'm not sure if any of you ever tried... It's like these tiny pancakes but they're made with flour and cottage cheese (it's actually called "baking cheese"). You fry it in butter and usually eat it with sour cream or honey. It's really good and like I said has the potential to be super primal if the cheese was raw, there was no flour and I'd use mascrapone cheese instead of sour cream.
          I'll try to come up with a good recipe for that!

Supplements:
          -> Fish oils (2)
          -> Probiotics (2)
          -> Minerals (tsp)
          -> Advanced Formula MultiVit. (6)
          -> Vit. D 6,000
          -> Vit. C 3,000
          -> Papaya Enzyme (1)

Fitness:
          -> Shred Circuit 1.
          -> Laundry:
          (1) going down 3 flights of stairs with laundry basket (6 pounds)
          (2) running up
          (3) running down to put in the dryer
          (4) running up
          (5) running down, opening the door for some man. Man grabbing my hand and starting to tell me how beautiful I am in all the official languages of Quebec. Me politely smiling and trying to get my hand back, no go. Me pulling, the dude talking (that's 5 reps of the infamous, Primal hand-pulling exercise). Man's wife (or female friend) calling him, him letting go.
          (6) running like hell with 6 pound laundry basket out of fear of man coming back.
          -> walking to French and back
          -> Moving my furniture around my room! I got a little sweaty so it must have counted.

That's what I get for being nice and opening doors to people. It isn't in my nature you know. I actually blatantly passed by the door without giving a shit, the only reason I came back was not because I suddenly felt bad, or realized he might live here, see me and think I'm a bitch, but because I thought he was a delivery man and brining the a/c I ordered from Costco.
          He of course thought that I was a beautiful young girl, fluent in French who wants to have her hand held by a strange man.
          And I'm none of these!

Lol, the only reason I'm going on and on about this was because here I was thinking if I stopped wearing makeup I can do my laundry in peace, but creepy men have found their way to me in my own apartment building :/
          Seriously it's like I'm walking around with a sign on my neck that says: "Dear weirdo, don't hesitate to ask me for my number. I have low standards."

So far a productive day!
          Tomorrow is the first of the month and you know what that means right?
          Time for NSWM to get pumped up and OCD again as she tries to go overboard and pre-plan her entire month in one day. This includes tiny notes and to do lists all over the house (which will be thrown out by NSWM's mom after day 2), wishful thinking that she'll actually get up at 8am the next day and yet another pathetic attempt to start learning guitar :/

At least I got a catchy little motto from all of this: failure is not an option.
          Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 05-31-2010, 06:56 PM.
          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

[That's what I get for being nice and opening doors to people. It isn't in my nature you know. I actually blatantly passed by the door without giving a shit, the only reason I came back was not because I suddenly felt bad, or realized he might live here, see me and think I'm a bitch, but because I thought he was a delivery man and brining the a/c I ordered from Costco.
            Meatie: This is kind of a big deal, here.
            Are the front doors to your building made of glass? Can you see who's there before you open the door? This is a battle I'm fighting in my own building; even though it's smallish, and everyone should really know who's supposed to be coming in...there are tenants who let unknown people 'tailgate'.

Sometimes you just have to risk feeling a little bitchy. If the person outside has any business inside, they will be able to phone the tenant they're meeting; they do not need YOU to let them in. As you discovered, it's a lot easier to keep the sketchy people OUT, than get them out once they're in!

On a related note...don't assume that if a male is accompanied by a female, that they can be trusted. It's a sad fact that male/female teams frequently work together, to gain a victim's trust...

Glad you made it out of this situation okay. And btw: Costco delivery people always wear logo uniforms, and carry ID identifying them as employees.

<Security Mode Off>

Comment

That sounds like an insult Y_Y
              No, No,

Just what I was craving as I looked at all the pictures. I have been trying to eat 3000 calories a day (re-feed)for the last couple days so I am stuffed with meat and salads bacon and a few carbs, but pickles sounded so good I had to go buy some.

Everything else looks great Meaty.
              Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• lol, Kuno, he was calling someone to let him in. I let him in myself, and he's a tenant. The doors are made out of glass...
                Now I don't know if the fact he's a tenant is comforting or alarming :/

Kev, salted pickles are so much tastier than vinegar pickles!
                Just so you know
                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Good point Kuno. Just because there is a woman with a man, that doesn't mean jack! Just think of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. Might be before your days NSWM, but this was the infamous 'deal with the devil' in terms of canadian justice for what those two monsters did.
                  I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

• Yes, I know of them.
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Just stopping by to say I MISSSS YOUUUUU!

Comment

Kev, salted pickles are so much tastier than vinegar pickles!
                        Just so you know
                        I'll just have to take your word on that, have you ever tried Lime pickles? http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1836...250198,00.html My Grandma used to make them all the time, they are my favorites and you can't find them at the store.
                        Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                          Just stopping by to say I MISSSS YOUUUUU!

+1
                          sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Yeah, where's the meatster at? We're missing your crazy humor and rantings!!
                            Last edited by Lovestoclimb; 06-04-2010, 05:33 AM.
                            I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

• I'ma guess she got lucky and doesn't need us anymore. hehhe

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

• Meaty, dammit, you'd better not have jumped off this ultimatum train....
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X