No announcement yet.

Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do them indoors... 20 sec on full blast 10 sec off... might have to start 20 sec on 30 sec to a min off... but work towards 20-10

Comment

I have a tiny apartment with my parents :/

"The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

This is my first time posting in your journal (and I feel a little intrusive) but I was reading some of your previous posts and I want to let you know that you're not alone there have been many times when I felt like PB isn't doing anything for me and I felt hopeless. And if I slipped up a little, I felt like "eff it" and end up slipping a lot. The hardest part is getting out of that cycle and returning to what you know is best for your body. And I'm glad to see that you got your period back (my main goal right now.. =/).

As for feeling bad about yourself, don't worry, it happens to everyone. Self-doubt is inevitable. I find that it helps when you don't stay in front of the mirror too long so that you can analyze every little detail.

And burpees can be done in a tiny tiny space like a prison, or a tiny apartment And they are super exhausting!

P.S. Clear skin is awesome and looking at your picture, you look cute! So don't worry about it too much =)

Comment

Aaaw, thanks Lili <3

That actually brightened my day a little!

Well, today the weather is still chilly in hell because I exercised again!

I&#39;m immensely proud of myself! Now I have no groceries or shampoo and the conventional toothpaste we have is causing rashes around my mouth so I must run to the store (40 minute walk!).

I will update when I&#39;m back from my walk.

P.S, I got into these really tight sporty pants I have and it&#39;s not hard to breathe in them! *shocker* My hips still look like they&#39;re trying to split up and escape but it&#39;s because these pants are really flipping tight (Medium... whatever that means).

If I wear pants my size my hips look kinda awesome. And if I&#39;m naked I look muscular and fit!

It&#39;s kinda annoying right now because either my pants are falling off or I have those "maybe, someday" clothes that I still keep from my skinnier days that don&#39;t sit quite right. I do wanna buy new clothes but if I&#39;m planning to lose weight I think I should wait until then...

Note to self: clothes are meant to fit YOU, you&#39;re not meant to fit your CLOTHES.

I had eggs and a can of salmon for breakfast with butter and duck fat and I couldn&#39;t finish it.

<3

-Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

"And if I&#39;m naked I look muscular and fit! "

Pic or it didn&#39;t happen...

Comment

:P I only get naked for sex or showers

-Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Haha, my pants are totally falling off me right now. My belt is on it&#39;s last hole, and it&#39;s too big. Of course my gut is still big, but there&#39;s some progress.

Comment

Congrats Darth! Maybe you&#39;ll fit into mine soon

-Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Totals:

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN

1,528 13 125 98

Hmm... I can never keep it under 1,445 as I should but I do exercise so... :P

This does isn&#39;t including the berries and macropone cheese I&#39;ll be having

And I had liver and some veggies for dinner.I hate it how most of the calories come form a tbsp of fat... pisses me off! But I need my fats!

toodeloo

-Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

I don&#39;t see anything wrong with your calorie count. It&#39;s coming from good food!

Comment

Today was Cabana Sucra~orsmthng~ which is like a maple syrup festival frenzy.

We went to some maple syrup farm, stood in the cold for hours, then stood at the line up inside for half an hour, then we stood at the line for the dining room... then... we... well, you get the picture. Wherever we went the queue seemed to form *in front* of us.

And it wasn&#39;t even worth it.

I ate very selectively and in small quantities, the following crap:

pea soup

fried crispy and salty pork lard (?!)

ham

omelette

chicken pate in maple syrup

sausages in maple syrup

2 potato wedges

a small cup of milk

a tea

some toffee graded off a dirty log of snow (one of the &#39;attractions&#39; that included another line up)

and a maple syrup tart

This was a carby, all out, crappy day. And though I had nibbles of each and left 80% of the food on the plate (actually I don&#39;t understand how you can eat so much food covered with maple syrup!) I feel extremely crappy and guilty about the little bit of crap I did eat.

It didn&#39;t feel like eating actual food, it felt like degradation - eating something of such low quality when I&#39;ve been used to eating steaks and butter and berries... and... mmmm...!

But standing in the cold for hours without a breakfast.... I was ready to eat anything!

I&#39;m proud I didn&#39;t. I avoided the bread, beans, potatoes, donuts and waited patiently for any sort of protein while my family was vacuuming anything that was put on our table.

It was torture! I was starving.

Then they brought out ham and... it just wasn&#39;t it! I poked at it a little, ate some of the omelette but it didn&#39;t taste good. I ended up eating a giant plate of coleslaw because it was the only thing that tasted like food.

I feel like I&#39;m making excuses here, like I should kick my own butt for that maple syrup tart... but honestly- I&#39;ve made great INFORMED choices based on what I craved and gladly, it wasn&#39;t the heart-attack-on-a-plate foods that they served us.

I watched in horror as others ate all that and God, this all felt so wrong!

Ok I&#39;ll admit, the tart was good :P but the rest... augh, maple syrup can ruin a perfectly good meal.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea in ketchup?! Or sausages?!

It was a disappointing day. But today I&#39;m going for some sashimi, thank you very much, and to watch Wolfman.

Yesterday I had a strawberry sundae :x

I haven&#39;t had ice-cream in so long and it used to be my favourite thing.

Ok.

It&#39;s still is my favourite thing. And I allowed myself that just that day because I&#39;ve been doing all my workouts and save that chocolate incident-week I&#39;ve been completely Primal. I totally forgot that we&#39;re going to Diabetes-Camp (Maple Syrup Fest) the next day... otherwise I would have declined the ice-cream.

But to be honest... I&#39;d take that sundae any day over buckets of that maple syrup greasy fried crap.

Oh, Canada.

-Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

":P I only get naked for sex or showers "

A shower pic would be fine...

Comment

Oh Meaty! LMAO! I don&#39;t even know where to start other than to say your post cracked me up. I&#39;m so glad you survived!

"Diabetes Camp" LOL!

Comment

• This past week..... I have been eating so much crap.

You name it, I had it in my mouth.

- And don't get any funny ideas about that last sentence :/

I don't wanna talk about it...
                              BUT

there was definitely some massive carbage and HFS involved. Heartattack On A Bun, Poutine Of Death and even a Painzone (Pazone) have graced my stomach at one point or another, sowing constipation and cramps wherever they went. (The ridiculous and highly unoriginal names refer to the indigestion that followed...)

And every new day I think "today I will pull myself together!" but my skinny, fit, sex sla...uh, friend, eats pounds of bread, gravy and pizza and tells me stuff like "oh you don't need to lose weight... you're thin, and you have a nice body... you're being stupid with all these silly diets.... here have some *DEATH*!"
                              And I think: "Yeah, I should stop thinking I'm fat and start loving myself (not in the biblical sense of the word) and I should have a little bit of *DEATH*. Just a little bit of *DEATH* won't kill me.

[I substituted the non-primal food in question with the word *DEATH*, for your convenience]

But it's all taking a toll on me. I can't sleep. I can't go to the washroom. I have no desire to have sex. I'm whiny... I'm insecure.
                              I'm like a giant baby. With hair.
                              It's getting annoying.

I'm afraid that I'll gain back the inches I've lost (2 from my waist) within the week and that means I'd have to start it all over again! That is if I haven't already...

The worst side effect of eating **** is probably the fact that I thought it was a good idea to watch the Twilight movies, to see what all the hype was about.
                              And you know what? It was a good idea! Watching the Twilight cast acting out emotional scenes made me feel like I wasn't alone in my constipation...

The posters sell well with Edward's famous constipated face http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ans...25_388_500.jpg

I will buy one for my washroom.

Cheerios.
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Your journal always makes me laugh.

Hey... guess what? IT'S A NEW MONTH! That means you can start fresh this month! I am doing it too. Today (the last hurrah, why the hell do we do that? I know that tomorrow is the start of my 30-day thing and so I automatically eat death today also because I know that it is my last (last... haha yeah right!) chance!). Anyways, I bet I ate worse than you today. Let's go after April together! Death-free April... it is spring after all! I am going basically meat and veggies only and considering fruit and a bit of sweet potato my 20% this month to avoid binges. No wheat or sugar (except for occasional fruit) at ALL.

If I can do it anyone can. I suck at not falling off the wagon!

P.S. I would totally be your best friend if I lived in Montreal! AND my skinny mom walks around in her underwear too!
                                Last edited by ZoŽ; 04-02-2010, 10:55 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Working...
                                X