No announcement yet.

Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What boy can't you have? And why can't you have him?

Comment

• Oh thank Jah I'm not the only one who can't get back into PB. Last night I ate a WHOLE BAR of 85% chocolate. That is puke worthy. I think I need some steak & artichokes with olive oil hollandaise. Some super amazing food to remind me that suga is ze devil.

Go get your fine self a hot boy.
      Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

• Originally posted by me2 View Post
        Oh thank Jah I'm not the only one who can't get back into PB. Last night I ate a WHOLE BAR of 85% chocolate. That is puke worthy. I think I need some steak & artichokes with olive oil hollandaise. Some super amazing food to remind me that suga is ze devil.

Go get your fine self a hot boy.
        Bitch. Did you not understand when I listed the categories?! Foget you and your 85% chocolate. AS IF.
        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          What boy can't you have? And why can't you have him?
          Because he doesn't talk to me that much. I met him twice at parties and he's just so geekily beautiful Y_Y
          But he probably doesn't like me, or he would have done something. Like that creepy dude for example who grabbed my ass. Only not something so douchy...
          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Maybe he's shy and needs help.

Talk to him, hang out with him. If he's not into you he'll let you know.

...but of course, it's always better when you think you can't have it... (and how would I know that?)

Comment

Maybe he's shy and needs help.

Talk to him, hang out with him. If he's not into you he'll let you know.

...but of course, it's always better when you think you can't have it... (and how would I know that?)
              But I'm the newbie! I have no reason to strike up a conversation with him if he surrounds himself with boring people I don't know...! And why would I have to do all the work? If you liked a chick wouldn't you let her know by talking to her and hanging out with her?
              It just means he's not interested. Besides I'd rather ignore it and pine for him in the comfort of my own room than get rejected.

Ha. Pine...

By the way, he remembered me at the second party and I kinda pretended like I didn't know who he was ("Have we... met?") in an attempt to appear cool. Is that bad? Y_Y
              Then I was like "Oh yea, I remember you *dude's name*!"... Nice save huh?! Y_Y
              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                ! And why would I have to do all the work? If you liked a chick wouldn't you let her know by talking to her and hanging out with her?
                It just means he's not interested. Besides I'd rather ignore it and pine for him in the comfort of my own room than get rejected.

Ha. Pine...

By the way, he remembered me at the second party and I kinda pretended like I didn't know who he was ("Have we... met?") in an attempt to appear cool. Is that bad? Y_Y
                Then I was like "Oh yea, I remember you *dude's name*!"... Nice save huh?! Y_Y
                Yeah, see you pretended like you didn't know him. If he IS shy (not saying that he is) then that might have felt like rejection to him.

And why should HE have to do all the work? What are you some sort of sexist, reinforcing gender role stereotypes?

But, if you'd rather pine, by all means... I mean, it's not like you're missing out on anything, riiiiiiiiight?

Take action, if you get rejected move on. (Says the guy who won't talk to devastatingly beautiful Indian girls...)

Comment

Yeah, see you pretended like you didn't know him. If he IS shy (not saying that he is) then that might have felt like rejection to him.

And why should HE have to do all the work? What are you some sort of sexist, reinforcing gender role stereotypes?

But, if you'd rather pine, by all means... I mean, it's not like you're missing out on anything, riiiiiiiiight?

Take action, if you get rejected move on. (Says the guy who won't talk to devastatingly beautiful Indian girls...)
                  Yeah, I'm an idiot. This is probably why I shouldn't talk to him, 'cause I might offend him or do something inappropriate.
                  Ah, well... I just need to stop watching those damn romantic K-dramas, I'm getting all mushy and wanna hold hands with boys... It's getting out of control.
                  -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                    Yeah, I'm an idiot. This is probably why I shouldn't talk to him, 'cause I might offend him or do something inappropriate.
                    Ah, well... I just need to stop watching those damn romantic K-dramas, I'm getting all mushy and wanna hold hands with boys... It's getting out of control.
                    Right, only you are a grown ass woman and fully capable of tripping your way through courtship/relationship/finding a slam piece/whatever. What do you think everyone else in the world gracefully glides through relationships? No I would bet bacon that the vast majority of people feel as awkward as a pubescent tween when going through it. But sheeet man it is worth all the anxiety & heady hormonalness.

Or you can always just sit in your room eating this and moon after man after man after man, but that sounds pretty boring.

Last edited by me2; 09-04-2011, 01:02 PM. Reason: peecture

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

• Originally posted by me2 View Post
                      Right, only you are a grown ass woman and fully capable of tripping your way through courtship/relationship/finding a slam piece/whatever. What do you think everyone else in the world gracefully glides through relationships? No I would bet bacon that the vast majority of people feel as awkward as a pubescent tween when going through it. But sheeet man it is worth all the anxiety & heady hormonalness.
                      It's not a relationship. It's not *anything*. It's just my hormones' way of telling me I need to get laid.
                      Ain't gonna happen so I might as well do what I do best: nothing. I'm amazing at suppressing things. Soon enough I'll be an emotionless, cold-hearted machine that has impeccable fitness and diet habits and who cannot fail! Muhahaha!

In other news, I think I ate enough shit for the rest of my life and I'm ready to start my yearly abstinence (pun).
                      I'm also ready to take on the back crippling pain (pun) of exercise.

But I'm so laaaaazy and depressssssed... I keep postponing it and making excuses. It's gotta be the diet. All emotions and depressions can be tracked to a faulty diet...

Right?

RIGHT?!

*robot dance*
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• It's September 6, and I just ate 3 egg tarts.

To my defence I only enjoyed the egg custard gooyness inside ;o

☀ I've been eating utter shit. And I don't wanna talk about it. My weight creeps up to 130lb but once I stop mouth-vacuming it goes down to 128.
                        I'm definitely playing with fire here. Even though I'm sort of happy with my set point weight being 128lbs even after stuffing myself silly for the last month, I don't think this will last for long. I think I'll end up gaining those horrid 20lbs back.

Aargh! I don't know what's wrong with me! Every time I promise myself to fast, or I start eating Primal foods, I just boy some shit.
                        It's really more about wasting money than eating. Or on another level, self-conscious sabotage? I bought 6 egg tarts, and this entire time I've been forcing myself to eat them even though I'm not hungry/ craving anything.
                        My stomach knows it's full, but I keep eating.
                        Same with the donuts, the icecream and all other crap I bought. I just had to eat them this weekend because I spent money on them and didn't want to throw them out... None of it was good! I mean –truffles and creme brulee are good, but greasy 1$ donuts...?
                        FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE.......!

It's the depression. It's take over my body and I'm too lazy and weak to kick it off my back. I can't even pinpoint it. There's nothing specifically wrong with my life, it just seems boring and pointless no matter what I do and how many parties I go to.

;/

I think I might do a crash diet (or at least read all the crash-diet books I have). I probably won't end up doing it because reading it is enough to realize how torturous and inferior to PB it really is... But it might motivate me to be less... FAT.

✄ Exercise? Fo'get about it! Wait, does taking a bunch of stairs count? I say... YES.
                        Apperantly there's a 10th (secret) floor in one of the building where my classes are held. Don't be fooled by its wooden tables (?!), by the numerous janitor lockers and the peircing silence of abandonment and creepiness (huh?!) –there's also a classroom there, at the end for a very dar, narrow hallway... there's a tiny, dimly lit, cobweb infested room where
                        I HAVE MY IRISH CHILDREN'S LITERATURE CLASS!!!

~Spooky.

☤ Supplements: I feel like taking them would be a waste since I'm gonna drown them with bits of egg tarts later.

✐ First day of class. Ah, how refreshing it is to be an English major... No longer will I have the capacity, the money or the sheer will to read leisurely. Nor do I have to! 'Cause that's all taken care of! One 300 page novel per week. Per class. And such exciting topics as Post War Canadian Literature (when was Canada at war exactly?...), which, let's be honest here, is really British literature that under some loophole can be considered Canadian because the author was visiting to/ temporarily living in/ hiding from the British government due to one thing or another at/ had a pet dog in/ etc. Canada. Of course, it's better than reading prairie fiction about anticlimactic carriage rides in a snow storm, or anything else that is thematically linked to horses... ;/
                        The Irish Lit class is all right. The department is even desperate enough to offer scholarships and trips to Ireland to encourage people to show some interest in Irish culture. Good luck with that. Who would be interested in... Wait a minute! 1,500?! WHERE DO I SIGN?!

Imagine how thrilled my parents will be when I tell them I've decided to switch majors for the 3d time, and to Irish Studies! Ah, I'm so fickle. If I didn't have two more years before graduation I would be really concerned of future job prospects, but, haha, ha, ha, ha, I AM NOT CONCERNED. AT ALL! Not EVEN A Lit...

Where are my smelling salts? Y_Y

I immediately dropped the post-war lit class, I actually couldn't wait until I got home and dropped it at school.
                        The professor was this overzealous chick who got her PhD two years ago, and not only was her voice incredibly annoying and her jokes extremely lame, she was ridiculously strict and unreasonable! 9 books for one class, dude. Nine freaking books! And it's only a semester class!
                        And the minute I saw the words "group assignment" I threw up a little. Insane amount of reading+depressing war subject matter+group presentation=catastrophe!
                        No self-respecting (and at that, experienced) professor would assign more than the 3 essays and a final, because that would make for a lot of pissed off students (and a lot of work checking the 8-9 page essays...). Augh, rookies.

Why is this interesting? It's not. I just don't wanna bore my non-cyber friends ;D

✌ Musication:
                        I just had to put this on here. It's so ridiculous.
                        Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 09-08-2011, 09:23 AM.
                        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• AND I'M BACK!

Mostly because I ran out of junk food Y_Y

♥ Yesterday was my first torturous 24h fast. When I came home I bludgeoned an entire baby cow and ate it in a soup. Then I killed a pig with my bare hands, made pork belly and pork-chop (yes, a single one) out of it and ate that.
                          ♥ I was still hungry.
                          ♥ I got annoyed because there's no way for me to really calculate how many calories I eat at a given day. Unless you know the exact amount you ate and the nutrients of every single food-thing on the planet.
                          ♥ I was gonna do this crash diet that's basically 400-800 cals of high-protein/ limited fat/ no carbs, but planning it out and thinking of my future suffering got me so depressed that I decided not to.
                          ♥ Instead, I'm gonna do VLC/ZC with one day carb refeed and limit my calories to about 1200 (which is really what someone my size with my ideal weight should be eating anyway...).

♣ But I don't feeeeeel like exercising! My classes are so early and then I have to do my homeworkz, and after that I scheduled in this thing called social life... I will exercise when I get down to 118lbs. I am gifting my thinner self with the gift of exercise! (Or, dumping it on her because she can deal with it better!)

Ha!

✄ I need to get used to ZC again, and slowly weed out the fruits and veggies and everything else.
                          ✄ Still on the fence about butter...
                          ✄ What are the ideal carb refeed foods? I know it's supposed to be mostly carbs with no fat, but I can't think of anything other than sushi (sign me up! ;D)
                          ✄ I got (finally) Good Calories, Bad Calories, as if I'll ever have time to read it.

✌ Musication:
                          In my depression I've been listening to pussy-songs (really whiny, love songs in a language I don't understand).
                          This one at least a few times a day. DOES NOT HELP SAID DEPRESSION.
                          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Personally I am going with the seasons. It is harvest season, your body is smart, it knows you need some delicious fall fruits & veggies. Save the ZC for winter when the land is baren and the shit you find in the gracery store sucks anyway. I know you won't listen to me because you never do but I'm going to say it anyway.
                            Refeed- Chaco Taco, the strange combo of a bro-scientist/Defender of Paula Deen/meathead/feminist has some good info. and here. Maybe some day I will actually try it.
                            What the hell is an egg custard?
                            I can't decide about butter either. I have decided that raw dairy is really important if you want to go w/ dairy but the laws blow. What about in Canada? is it easy to get?
                            I just bought how to eat move & be healthy by paul chek. I'm stoked.
                            Last edited by me2; 09-08-2011, 03:51 PM. Reason: wooof

Comment

• Never heard of it. Start getting shit in pdf so I can mooch off of you.

HAHAHAHA... Ah, that's a good joke... Canada allowing real dairy... Don't make me laugh. They jailed some farmer because he was selling it.
                              Idiocy.

Egg tarts? You never had them? They're these Asian things. They're everywhere.
                              So yummy. I'm sure there's a way to just make the stuff inside. Need to find out how.

The thing is, what those dudes are saying is to basically eat junk. I have to consider my skin, because trust me while I would love nothing more but to pig out on pizza one day a week, my skin might break out (I'm pretty sure it will, I just don't wanna believe it).
                              That's why I don't know what to do...
                              I'll definitely read it.

And tomorrow... I'm gonna see that guy... and I'm gonna talk to him! Pray for me!!!!
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• I love the way you write

Comment

Working...
                                X