Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random few days.

I fasted Monday, 24h. I don't have the time or energy to exercise lately, but meh.
    At night on Monday, I butchered a steak.
    Then I went out and had some restaurant steak, with some sweet potato fries, hickory tobasco, dijon mayo and a pathetic amount of steamed veggies.
    And a green tea!
    Disaster was averted when I was gonna get beaver tails but decided not to.
    Today, fasted again. Gonna eat something PBy.

No exercise at all for 2 weeks. Damn it, I hope my muscles don't atrophy completely
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 08-05-2011, 07:20 PM.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Week #1:
      -> No exercise
      -> Food:
      1) 24h. A peach (that doesn't count as breaking fast, right?). Vitamin water. A giant, very rare steak.
      * Vegetarian chick kept offering chocolate covered almonds. I took them and threw them away while no one was looking... I'm such a weirdo.
      2) One meal: restaurant steak, with some sweet potato fries, hickory tobasco, dijon mayo and a pathetic amount of steamed veggies.
      And a green tea!
      *Disaster was averted when I was gonna get beaver tails but decided not to.
      3) Fasted again. 24h. Then ate leftover cold steak, and some lean pork. I hate lean meat, it's just gross!
      4) Fasted again; it's just inconvenient to eat more than once a day. Then I got, ew, a protein shake from Jugo Juice. It had orange juice, strawberries and banana. The first two sips were awesome. Then, it was disgusting. I drank a fair bit of 'cause I was hungry. Maybe a 12oz out of 24oz? At home I had an egg and that stewed pork chop.
      5) Mmm... Today was a YUM. Tons of ribs, some salad with olive oil, and mayo. An apple. Two apples actually. I made cheese-apple sandwich wraps with provelone cheese. Then I had some tea and 3 buttercookies.... Oh noe!!! :c

I can't promise anything for tomorrow, while we're in the car for 14h, I might give into the potato chips by parents packed...

My skin has been disgusting lately. I'm not sure why. I hope it gets better.
      Nervous about wearing a bathing suit in public for the first time in... 4 years? I hope there aren't any young people around to judge me for the fat pale blobness.

Yippy! I'm off.

Last weight: 123.6
      Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 08-05-2011, 09:14 PM.
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
        ... I'm such a weirdo.

See, I knew we'd agree on something eventually.

Comment

• Hey Meaty, hope you're having fun on your trip! <3

Comment

• Oh I am.

I must have gained 3 pounds.

3 POUNDS OF LOBSTER!

The food has been amazing. I don't wanna leave North Carolina. I love the accent and I love the hospitality, and the tall burly blond boys who keep smiling at me, and all the neighbours that say "hi" in the morning, and the fact I live a 2 minute walk from the beach, and the meat, oh the meat, and the seafood, and the fruit-from-the-farm stands along the road, and the fact I'm usually the skinniest person around...!
            OH CAROLINA!

I had to study most of it and missed out on all the fun.
            Then I realized I've lost or forgot my French book... and my exam is the next day when I get back!
            What is wrong with me?

My life. It's a dark comedy. My computer started malfunctioning all week. The screen would turn dark every few seconds.
            I couldn't do any studying, so instead I kept trying to fix it and adjust it –that's 2 days wasted, me being stressed out and not even leaving the house.
            Now I find out my French book is missing, and I can't study for my uber-important final.

I'm so tired. I need to rest from this vacation.

My diet could have been flawless. Every day I had access to fresh, fatty grilled meat. But each day I gave into the random dessert (not even the fancy ones! but the store bought, gross short-cake and regular cookies!) and now I'm afraid of the consequences. Not looking so hot in the bathing suit, 'cause I've got that infamous gluten-related belly bulge.
            My skin broke out and everyone makes fun of me for being so pale and wearing spf75.

My mom bought me 85$ worth in slutty clothes. No, they're actually cool. I got some shorts and tank-tops which I never wear. I think it's time to bear some skin, even if I'm still working on it.
            I've got some cellulite, but hey, my thighs are cute and fluffy –like bunny shaped bread-pudding!
            Maybe someone will like them more than I do :3

We went to the BEST seafood resto here. It's downright fancy. We ate tons. And then were bribed with dessert. REAL AMERICAN BREAD PUDDING!
            YES!

Now I'm off to sleep and I have little regrets!
            Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 08-10-2011, 05:08 PM.
            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Aww, you sound so upbeat!

The south is such a cool place. I'm partial to Tennessee, but North Carolina comes in a close second, followed by Virginia. Everybody's so freakin' nice! And the food... to die for.

Glad you're having a good time. You so deserve it.

Comment

• OMFG, I gained so much weight! ;( Happy birthday to me... ;(
                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Happy birthday wonderful girl. What are you, 22? I must say it was fantastically refreshing to read about you enjoying your vacation, cheers to being happy!
                  Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

• It's on the 17th. I'll be 23. *cue in Jimmy Eat World song*

I'm sooooooooo old! And I'm not going anywhere! Damn it, all my friends already have careers and long-terms bfs and their own apartments... I can't even keep a cactus alive (true story)!

It's the usual quarter life crisis I have a few weeks before my birthday talking...

I don't know/ like enough people to throw a party, so it's just gonna be a family thing... I actually don't remember celebrating a birthday at an actual party with friends, because the friends situation has always been bleak...Besides, I'm used to it by now and organizing will be a hassle.

My stomach has declared war due to the cake-binges in NC. It's really unfortunate because I had the opportunity to eat completely primal and I just gave into mediocre-tasting costco cookies. Not to mention everyone was making such a big deal at the table that it was getting awkward.

I probably can't fit into any of the new clothes I bought (yeah, I can I'm just alluding to the fact I'm a whale). I don't know if it's a self-projection, but today, wearing shorts, I was paranoid about cellulite showing. Cellulite is a bitch because it shows up in certain light, so you can look hot one minute and puke-inducing the next.

I REALLY gotta stop doing this though. Unlike some of the people on MDA, I CANNOT get away with eating gluten/ dairy –EVER. It shows up on my face, it shows up on my body. Just one glutinous meal and it looks like I gained, I shit you not, 10lbs. Then the random acne, that spread even to my body. Yeah, they're temporary, but it's a sign that I can't freaking process the shit. Then I actually start gaining weight, and the bloating, the cramping... Ah!
                    Augh, what will get it through my thick head?

Speaking of... The hair: there's still dandruff, dryness, redness, scabbing, limpness and lifelessness. I'm losing tons of hair and lustre and volume. I have no idea what's going on... Is it my crappy diet? It's not even that bad! There's gotta be something wrong but I don't have time to go to a physician.

On another note: I'm done my exam. I've survived.
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ;D

I wish that this year I achieved everything I ever wanted so I can be proud of myself and love myself!

*blows out candles*
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Happy Birthday <3

Comment

• Happy birthday dahling, you have come so far.

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

• ...I'm late to wishing you a happy birthday...

meh.

Comment

• I'm so tipsy... and so tipsy and happy and gayyyyyyy... and I pity everyone who isn't as tipsy and...

Okay. That shit don't rhyme.

BUT ARE YOU GUYS SURE ALCOHOL IS NOT A VEGETABLE?!
                              Can't I have an impeccable diet but still get boozed up?

It's just water(ish)... Y_Y

It's Primal.... Y_Y

Okay, I'm faking it. I only had two shots, a glass of wine, beer and a glass of vodka. No biggy. *flexes*
                              But I like how the tipsyness makes me feel UN-ugly for one brief moment.
                              Too bad it doesn't last long...
                              The minute i got home I sobered up (what? and hour of no inhibitions? then it's over)

I can;t have anyyyyyy fun, people. Drugs don't work. Booze doesn't work (it takes so much to get me drunk and the effect is temporary before I get philosophical and start writing novels or doing homework). Seriously? I need release!

I've yet to get sick from drinking, i just get insomnia and depression. It's worse than a sugar crush: 1st: happy (and hour or so), 2d: philosophical (the rest of the sleepless night).
                              Bad crash. BAD. CRASH.

If you were wondering... I totally fell off the wagon since NC.

But now my weight went down to 126... It's not the 123 I was when I left... But it's better than gaining weight at every meal Y_Y

It's my last two weeks before classes start and I just don't feel like exercising okay? Leave me the fuck alooooooooone conscience!

<3
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh I know! Perhaps the only way is to not get off the wagon EVER, not even on vacay. Dull I say.

Comment

Working...
                                X