Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meatsie!!!! <3

Sorry to hear things a sucking for you. I'd give you a big bear hug and pay your bills if I could.

Chin up, my friend.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

• Aww Meaty <3

Adversity is sometimes a lesson in disguise. I know it sucks but maybe it's part of a bigger picture? Always look for other doors.

Comment

• Augh, I needed an entire week to recover from this so-called vacation.
        I got uber-depressed and consumed utter crap.
        Not to mention, slept in the day and woke up at night.
        All I did was watch Avatar: The Last Air Bender (yeah the stupid, Nickleodeon cartoon) and play video games.
        This is so not how you spend your only week off school...

I feel like a day has passed and I have to go back to school... but it's been a week!!!

The first couple of days I ate uncontrollably. I couldn't sop eating! What the hell?!
        I had cheese, nuts, bacon, sour cream...
        Yesterday I ate a can of sweet corn with butter and bacon!
        Today I pretty much drank heavy cream...

What is going on? Last week I've been fasting for the entire week and had no appetite.

Oh, I didn't exercise at all...
        And I'm gonna start a new regiment starting Monday of 3 day per week strength training and absolutely no cardio whatsoever.
        I remembered Pilon says fasting 2-3 times a week, not every day (maybe that's why my weight hasn't budged).

I get paranoid that I've gained all the weight back and I check my biceps every few hours to see they're still there after a week of pigging out and laziness...

I have no excuse... I don't know why I derailed so badly off course

I think I got depressed with the money situation and the fact that my skin started breaking out because of that one day that I had crap...
        It took me a month to get it to clear and one bad dinner to set it back a month ago...
        It's so frustrating...!
        Why can't I be normal and just get away with eating icecream once in a while?
        I guess I have to get used to living life without cheating at all... As tasteless as that sounds: no icecream or dessert ever fucking again.

I've been having flashbacks to my early adolescent days when I was bullied in high-school.
        In fact, all horrible memories were just surfacing back lately and I was trying so hard not to remember...
        It's scary... I wonder where it's coming from...

Don't mean to be a downer... just venting.
        Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 02-25-2011, 11:57 PM.
        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Stress always makes me eat a bunch of crap, too. Sounds like you are wayyyyy stressed. I know how it is with school and loans and having no money. Just remember pay yourself FIRST, that means food, utilities and rent- the school can wait. How well can you do at school if you're a freaking mess? If worst comes to worst do you have a family that you can go home to and stay with, while you get yourself together? It always helps me to remember that no matter how bad things get, I have a family that will take care of me, so at least I won't be homeless. It makes me thankful for what I do have. Good luck!

Comment

• OMG. There's a show called "Mr. Meaty"

-Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• OMG, that's so awesome.

Wish I had some words of wisdom for ya deary, but I'm having food issues of my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                OMG. There's a show called "Mr. Meaty"

Is Mr. Meaty cute?
                Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                  Is Mr. Meaty cute?

I am so ashamed to have my name attached to this show... Y_Y
                  -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Btw,

"I'm not fat. I'm MEATY"

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    GET IT?!!!!!!!!

Yeah. I'm gonna go now...
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Yo! What's with ignoring the Rip Van dude popping up and posting in your thread? Le QQ!

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

• when did we get like and share buttons on here?
                        Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• What happens when you push the buttons??
                          "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                          "Moderation sucks." Suse
                          "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Blorton View Post
                            Yo! What's with ignoring the Rip Van dude popping up and posting in your thread? Le QQ!
                            Huh?

You're all on drugs.
                            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Rip Van dude? hm wut? I missed that.
                              Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• You probably haven't noticed but I've been incommunicado lately.

But the 1st of the month brings the motivation outta me (with a club), so here I am.

I'm just gonna try to get back on the horse again and fix my skin. I feel like I'm fat again. Like the muscle definition I gained while exercising is now deflated... I'm not sure how it's possible, but it looks like it... I've lost appreciation for my body, something that was hard-eared and sacred...
                                Luckily I will gain it back once I start exercising.

I tried to stuff myself with some cream yesterday so I won't be tempted later on... (I'm forgoing all dairy this month). I couldn't make myself eat all of it... (But I ate 3 pieces of bread! )
                                I can't believe I used to eat so much more than that.

I feel like I've got so much to do... but weight-loss is no longer a priority.
                                I kinda don't care about how I look right now... I want to focus on something I really want and I want to think of nothing else.

I'm gonna strength train three times a week and try to walk every day.
                                I'm not weighing myself for a month.
                                I'm gonna ditch dairy, including butter, and I'm gonna take a shit-load of supplements.
                                I'm gonna fast no more than twice a week.
                                And I'm gonna stop counting calories, cause I can't be bothered with it (I trust my body with regulating my hunger now and the calorie deficit from the fasting should be enough for weight loss).

Then I'm gonna look at what I've achieved at the end of the month and I'm gonna consider if it's working or not.

I know I can do without dairy and gluten, I've done it before. They no longer have power over me...
                                I'm ready to let go... forever, and for once, the thought of not having icecream or a beautifully crafted French dessert or some freshly baked bread is fine.
                                It's not worth it any more... I just go back to where I started. Enough.

<3
                                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Working...
                                X