Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by me2 View Post
    Yah mon no cardio. Plus they take the b4 & after pix the same day. Or she was pregnant in the b4. Hos

Hehe! I had that chocolate-exercise signature too once! Great minds...
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Some cello music for y'all. (Yes, I'm a loser who watches Bleach)

There's life after Shred#2.
      Though I looked at #3 and I almost passed out. Not sure how people do it and stay intact.

I'm planning to fast until 8, I still feel guilty for polishing greasy diner fries yesterday.

I'm off to Ottawa tomorrow for some skating (and falling) and lazy hotel fun. I'll be back Monday.
      Maybe I'll even show my pale ass at the pool (my ass is one of the seven wonders; you can only see it once in your life time).
      Then I'll mysteriously disappear.

Don't tell me it's unhealthy to wear a bikini only in foreign cities where nobody knows you. It's how I roll.

See ya later, gatorz!
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
        I'm off to Ottawa tomorrow for some skating (and falling) and lazy hotel fun. I'll be back Monday.
        Maybe I'll even show my pale ass at the pool (my ass is one of the seven wonders; you can only see it once in your life time).
        Then I'll mysteriously disappear.

Don't tell me it's unhealthy to wear a bikini only in foreign cities where nobody knows you. It's how I roll.

See ya later, gatorz!
        Canadian cities? Probably okay.

Foreign foreign cities? You might want to do a bit of research first.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
          Canadian cities? Probably okay.

Foreign foreign cities? You might want to do a bit of research first.
          I just mean places where nobody knows me... incognito-swim suit edition.
          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

I just mean places where nobody knows me... incognito-swim suit edition.
            I understood...That's the way I do it too
            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
            "Moderation sucks." Suse
            "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Have a wonderful time Meaty! Happy weekend!

Comment

Hehe! I had that chocolate-exercise signature too once! Great minds...
                Actually you totally uncovered my single white female plot wherein I try to steal you identity.

I dare you to come up with a retort that does not include self deprecation. Mwa ha ha
                Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

• Weekend vacation from hell:
                  we only have one bed (thanks to my mom's inability to read). yes. me, my mom, my dad: one queen sized bed.
                  they wouldn't upgrade cause they're booked.
                  fml.
                  my parents are too cheap to get me my own room... :/

so... wish I stayed home.
                  we put jewish family vacation in perspective.
                  -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Lame.

I hope you find some reason to enjoy your trip. <3

Comment

• Okay, wtf?
                      First of all, it doesn't even rhyme.
                      And it's not funny.
                      Or true.
                      What the fuck?
                      I could easily eat all that cheese and bacon, sans bread, and be fine

(if I didn't have lactose intolerance that is)

If you put a picture in a black frame and put a white caption underneath, people expect it to be funny.
                      Seriously, it just offends me on every level.
                      Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 02-21-2011, 11:20 AM.
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Bacon and cheese don't hurt.

Bread does.

Silly people.
                        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I'ma-baaaaaaaaaaaaacccccck...

*everyone shudders*

I don't wanna talk about my sins but...
                          The Confessional:
                          -> I had apple cobbler a la mode (and it wasn't even worth it)
                          -> I polished off a bottle of whisky with 3 Russians (and I didn't even get tipsy)
                          -> I cannot be held responsible for every thing I consumed after the boozing (I didn't chase it with anything, I'm that bad ass)
                          I think there was chicken, chocolate wafers, pineapple and a boiled egg
                          -> I had A LOT of potato chips
                          -> I didn't fast. I ate like every time there was free food
                          -> I had a prime rib and some fries and mashed potatoes!
                          -> I forgot to do Shred today

The UpSide:
                          -> I skated for 4kms (if you can call it that), I fell one and a half times and have a bruise on my knee (the pictures of me on the ice, in my ski jacket make me look like a fat gnome, and I've been avoiding picture taking so long I forgot how to smile and instead I wince)
                          -> I liked myself in a bathing suit (but I looked at my cellulite and jiggly thighs in the hotel bathroom mirror and cried in the room instead of going to the pool)
                          -> I did Shred (after cellulite discovery) and stopped caring about the cellulite
                          -> I looked in the mirror, and again, I chickened out

I need a rest after this vacation.
                          I got like 5 hours of sleep in the last three days.
                          The first day our room had only one bed, I was boozed up trying to sleep on the floor, freezing my ass off and trying to block out the fact people in the next room were having loud sex (good thing it only lasted about 5 minutes).
                          The next day I had my own bed but my dad was snoring so loudly I considered smothering him with a pillow (but didn't when realized the debts I will inherit).
                          Today I'm pulling an all-nighter...

I forgot to do Shred today...
                          And I bought an idiot online fitness manual thingy with the money I DON'T HAVE!
                          I regretted it once I got it and I got very annoyed that they kept trying to up-sell some other shit.

Augh.

My lips are red and inflamed for some reason, it looks like a plastic surgery gone horribly wrong.
                          I think my skin is planning a rebellion for the crap I consumed.

Boo.
                          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Debts are not inheritable. They are paid off by the estate. You are not responsible for them.

Just sayin'.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Uh, good to know...

I am so freaking depressed.
                              I haven't gotten my loan and the interest is piling up.
                              I can't pay and the idiotic Quebec government seems to take its time to not do any fucking thing.
                              I can't pay for my school and I'm getting charged all these late fees I can't pay... Not to mention I can't buy food, or go anywhere, or pay my phone bill... or get a job, since I don't speak French.

This is so frustrating... I miss Toronto! I hate this dumb French place! It's not worth all the effort to live here and feel grossed out about myself because I'm not a size 0...! Augh...

I hope I don't have to drop out of school cause I can't pay for it... that would make me sad...
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• What kind of program are you in? Is it not available in Toronto?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X