No announcement yet.

Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's me... Halloween, two years ago + black geisha wig and fake lashes = beautiful.
    I tried all kinds of avatars but I hated all of them.
    I figure, the more makeup I have on, the less I look like myself, the better it looks :3
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• You're gorgeous, hun. Just wanted to make sure it was you before I delivered the compliment. It could've been a model or celebrity for all I knew.
      I'm glad you managed to avoid the fries and bread and brownie, by the by. That first smack over the head of "Oh my god, I'm actually Primal now" is one of the best feelings in the world.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        You're gorgeous, hun. Just wanted to make sure it was you before I delivered the compliment. It could've been a model or celebrity for all I knew.
        I'm glad you managed to avoid the fries and bread and brownie, by the by. That first smack over the head of "Oh my god, I'm actually Primal now" is one of the best feelings in the world.
        Did you listen to the song? It's for you <3
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• The D seriously helps. I forgot for a couple of days and felt so much better after remembering it today. Or maybe it was the caffeinated coffee. I'm not sure.

Yay for cooperative skin!

It IS weird. I had a tiny splurge of ice cream and chambord for New Years and my body somehow misplaced 2 pounds. It seems like the stricter I am (in spite of too many or too few calories), it wigs out and refuses to lose anything. Sometimes I wonder if our bodies are plotting this while we sleep.

Your food looks absolutely delicious, and that is a lovely avatar. Truthfully though, it's not the hair, the lashes or the makeup. It's that you're smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
            that is a lovely avatar. Truthfully though, it's not the hair, the lashes or the makeup. It's that you're smiling.
            +1
            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
            "Moderation sucks." Suse
            "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

. Truthfully though, it's not the hair, the lashes or the makeup. It's that you're smiling.
              Exactly.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post

Basically I'm happy.
                I don't know if it's the vitamin D working its magic or the regular exercise, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
                Or was it the Twilight dildo?

I hope to one day aspire to your IFing amazingness. You really know how to IF yourself.

PS
                Why do you take the Phytoberry &
                Paradise Greens 12,000 ORAC?
                Last edited by me2; 02-16-2011, 07:49 PM.
                Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

• Hey Meaty!

Missed you,

I think you are doing awesome, and your smile is amazing.
                  Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if our bodies are plotting this while we sleep.
                    They are. One of these days both of them will meet and indulge in chocolate strawberries, yam fries and everything that's carby and good.

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                    and that is a lovely avatar. Truthfully though, it's not the hair, the lashes or the makeup. It's that you're smiling.
                    Aaaw, you always say the cutest things! You're like a hallmark card

Originally posted by me2 View Post
                    Or was it the Twilight dildo?

I hope to one day aspire to your IFing amazingness. You really know how to IF yourself.
                    You read me like an open book Y_Y
                    I wish I had that magical device. Even though my cravings for a strong, slightly aggressive male android (in the form of Jensen Ackles) had subsided.
                    I think my body has given up on the notion of me ever getting laid, so my sex hormones (for once) are inhibited.

IFing is so easy. Especially if you're too lazy to cook and eat! *score for making me look worse than people assume*
                    I mean, yeah, I'm a tough bitch *flexes*

Originally posted by me2 View Post
                    PS
                    Why do you take the Phytoberry &
                    Paradise Greens 12,000 ORAC?
                    'Cause I bought them a long time ago and they were expensive and I'm a jew.

Aaaw, missed you too Kev! Where have you been?!
                    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 02-16-2011, 10:08 PM.
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• I'm glad to see so many of my readers can do arithmetics.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/sex-health-benefits/
                      Thanks a lot, Mark. As if I wasn't reminded enough of my non-existent sex life.

Okay. I did Shred #2 and I live to tell the tale.
                      The plank-ab twists are kicking my fanny (you know what I'm talking about, D).
                      I'm glad I suffered through cause after having a bucket of potato fries and a pound of smoked meat I need an excuse to feel less guilty than I do...
                      Yep, that pretty picture a few posts up –I ingested it, fries included, an hour ago. In a pencil skirt. (I'm not sure how my stomach is still flat)
                      No regrets...

*Okay, a little bit*

Then I, very nonchalantly, was browsing for some dark chocolate, until I realized: dude, you ate a bucket of fries. Wtf?

No chocolate for me.

Better fries than a glutenous brownie with a cantaloupe-sized icecream!

Right?...

I'm feeling good about myself. I'm working out, I'm not comparing myself to others, I'm ignoring what others think/say (for a change), but something's missing...
                      I need something... something that goes beyond my quest for fitness, health and beauty, something that would satisfy this yearning...
                      (and no I'm not talking about sex, love or friendship)
                      I know what it is,
                      but I'm so afraid to reach for it and hold onto it
                      (because I know it'll be hard)
                      I feel like it could bring me happiness
                      and I'm counting on it
                      so I prefer it stays a distant unattainable dream which encompasses hope and possibility
                      than having a memory of failure
                      and be left with no hope at all...

Basically I'm scared.
                      I always look for a sign, and I tell myself that one of these day it'll happen
                      and I'll just do it
                      When I love myself
                      When I'm thin
                      When I have money
                      But the day never comes... Or it comes and I'm.....

I'm paralysed by fear...
                      Waiting for the next time...

Other than that I have nothing to say... :x

Why? It's beautiful, it's how I feel and 'cause I'm emo today.
                      Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 02-17-2011, 07:15 PM.
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Meaty,

I always take a break from my computer when I go on vacation. Basically I turn it off and don't turn it back on till I go back to work. I took vacation the last week of 2010. Well although I didn't stop being primal, the winter blues were killing my motivation, so really outside of work I have been avoiding the computer since my vacation, haven't been exercising like I should be, and haven't been really striving towards any goals.

The days are getting longer and I am feeling my motivation return so I figured I had better get back to my friends, encouraging them and getting encouragement from them. I have still have a lot of work to do to get to where I want to be, I need all my friends to help keep me moving in the right direction. I caught up on your journal last night, and found it very encouraging. I have been complaining about how hard our winter has been in southern Ohio, but you way up north where it is a lot colder have kept moving forward, I think that is awesome.

<3 ya
                        Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                          I'm glad to see so many of my readers can do arithmetics.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/sex-health-benefits/
                          Thanks a lot, Mark. As if I wasn't reminded enough of my non-existent sex life.

Okay. I did Shred #2 and I live to tell the tale.
                          The plank-ab twists are kicking my fanny (you know what I'm talking about, D).
                          Yeah, no freakin' kidding. Tell me again how I'm not getting something that would be AWESOME for my body and mind! *grumble*

And I feel ya on the ab twists. I love em and hate em at the same time. I just can't get my twist far enough. Oh wait til Level 3. It's a beast.

I hope you get that thing you're looking for. Everybody needs that one thing that's bigger than everything else to keep them focused and centered. For me it's my faith. I sometimes forget to remember it, but in my worst of worst times my goddesses are always there to either comfort me or make me stronger, or both.

I hope you find that thing you need, whatever it is. <3

Comment

• Chalean (aka cougar workout) is 30-40 min lifting/ day. There are phases so you don't plateau. Kinda pricey (sorry) & you need weights or bands. You do about 12 reps & lift to fatigue. Look for a used one on e-bay or you could always brave the not so legal download from sites like like pirate bay.

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

• Originally posted by me2 View Post
                              Chalean (aka cougar workout) is 30-40 min lifting/ day. There are phases so you don't plateau. Kinda pricey (sorry) & you need weights or bands. You do about 12 reps & lift to fatigue. Look for a used one on e-bay or you could always brave the not so legal download from sites like like pirate bay.
                              So you do the cardio ones too? Just follow the program? Is it every day? I thought you primalized it so I was asking if you skipped the cardio.
                              Yeah, that chick is like Martha Stewart on steroids!

AHAHAHAHAHA! I love that dumb chick in the ad that goes I went from 26% BF to 13%..." YEA FUCKING RIGHT! Didn't anyone tell that bitch that if she was indeed 13bf% she'd be able to compete in body building competitions... What a dumb ho!

*sorry I get ticked off when people lie about their Bf% and their height... *
                              Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 02-17-2011, 07:52 PM.
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Yah mon no cardio. Plus they take the b4 & after pix the same day. Or she was pregnant in the b4. Hos

Comment

Working...
                                X