Monday Is The Day!/ NoSaladWithoutMeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    IF that were the case you and I would have been getting laid twenty four seven...! STOP SPREADING LIES THAT FILL ME WITH MOMENTARY HOPE!
    Meaty: Sith Lord = Sweet Sweet Lies.

I am a silver tongued devil after all.

Comment

• A quirky random way of keeping a pb journals discovered on mars by nasa scientists!

Darth, you're a man-child and I pitty the woman who will find this out only after she has married you.

Today Smells Like: Mint and watermelon.

How can people live listening to shitty music?
      Give me something intricate, something melodic, something new –not recycled garbage!

If music be the food of love, play on,
      Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
      The appetite may sicken, and so die.

I introduce to you a new corner in my journal: Musication! (Music+Education to the masses, a.k.a "stuffing obscure indie music from foreign sources down the throats of friends and loved ones")
      Here, I'll add obscure music from youtube and if you don't listen to it, and/or comment on its symbolic meaning to me and my day, I will render your input completely useless.
      That is all.

Musication!

How can you withstand the charming, melancholy melody of a Smashing Pumpkins song?
      Only by being musically challenged and tone deaf! That's how!

Even the most clinically depressed and bi-polar OCD-perfectionists (yours truly) will have a change of mood once they feast their ears on this song.
      Doctor Meat Recommends: Start every day with this song and sing it at the top of your lungs –so that your neighbours and loved ones can too start their day (very early) with this positive message.

Moving on.
      Accomplishments:
      Did Shred, like 2 hours ago.
      Still can't do regular push-ups. Why do people make it look so easy? How dare they? How is it humanly possible to lift yourself off the floor and stay upright.
      I look like a crouching tiger that swallowed a drunken monkey.
      And not in the cool, martial art way!

Survived unbearable cold [1-3Fº]. Walked in said cold and my thighs were red and all my body parts were burning. I washed my hands and I couldn't feel the water! *twilight zone music*

Is KANADIA FOR YA EH!

"Oh Canada... our hmfhmmmfhmmm... LAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... STAND ON WEEE!"

I don't know.

The Confessional:
      I had a bubble tea. A green apple one. With tapioca. (Btw, what's in tapioca? A friend said: "Chinese Hairs"; this remains unconfirmed.)
      I also had a square of vile chocolate, force-fed to me by the friend.
      Random cubes of pork.
      Water.
      Other than that –nada.

STOP YELLING AT ME! I'm not hungry, okay?!

Okay another one, I can't resist.

Musication!#2

Someone said it "sounds like sex in my ears", perfect description.

Doctor Meat Says: We all could use some sex in our ears.

I got a PhD –Pretty Hot D... DREADS!

Yo mon!

Doctor Meat EMPHASIZES: USE STEREO HEADPHONES PEOPLE! Musicantion should not be taken lightly!

Self-Reflection:
      Maybe I wouldn't feel so ugly if I had nicer skin. There's a lot of fat people who have nice skin everywhere and they look okay...!
      But, skin, oh dear skin, wtf do you want? I eat nothing from the forbidden list, I exercise, I do every freaking thing I'm supposed to, so why oh why are you PISSING ME OFF BY LOOKING LIKE A DIRTY GRAPEFRUIT!?!!
      TELL ME WHAT I GOTTA DO?
      Veganism?
      Sacrificing virgins?
      A life of crime?
      Plastic surgery?
      WHAT?!

Meatelaciously yours,

–The Salad Shunning Doctor of Music.
      Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 02-08-2011, 09:53 PM.
      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Darth, you're a man-child and I pitty the woman who will find this out only after she has married you.

Don't be absurd, I'm never getting married. I'm too mature for that.

Comment

• LOL Meaty, I do like this side of your mood much better, even if you force us to listen to Smashing Pumpkins. Oh dear gods, I'm having highschool flashbacks! The horror!

Kidding.

You did Shred and I completely flaked. WTF? Tomorrow I'm going to kick its ass double hard.

So that's what bubble tea is. I saw it on a chalk sign at the tea shop, but never asked about it. I prefer my bubble tea better. (Kombucha.)

On your skin issue, I really wish I had some advice. I suffer from hideous clogged pores, which improve slightly with gentle morning and night washing with goat milk soap, and a light layer of coconut oil. And one of those handy dandy pore-cleaning tools. Oh my gawd the gunk that comes out of my skin. It's disgusting. But... the gentle washes and CO seem to be helping, and the once-weekly peel-off mask to get rid of dull dead skin. They say rosewater will make your skin beautiful, as will rubbing rose quartz over your face. Of course when I say "they" I mean my witch books. Not that I've ever tried any of these remedies. I am a fan of Witch Hazel as an astringent though. Been meaning to get some to use between the soap and the coconut oil.

Have another day full of awesome. The week is almost over. The dreaded Valentine's Day is coming up. I've spent so many of them alone I'm not cynical or grinchy about it anymore.

Meaty, will you be my Valentine? <3

Comment

• Aw, sweetness, of course I will be your Valentine...! My heart is yours... NOW BAKE ME A CAKE WOMAN!

Yet again I proved that deep inside me hides a greedy, misogynistic man.

Danish, you must have normal skin if you can wash it with bar soap.
            I know a lot more about skin care than most people so I no longer expect advice about skin care from anyone.
            This is why it's so frustrating when I've tried and read everything and I get people with gorgeous skin telling to wash my face with Clean&Clear or something idiotic.
            If I wash my face with bar soap and put coconut on it it'll break out so bad I'll have to live in a high tower.

And I do have rose water. I use it as a toner... Do I have beautiful skin for it? Nope. I think it'll never be as beautiful as I'd like it to. It's already too late to erase the scars. Plus, my skin remains congested with perfect diet and gentle skin care so I've given up.
            It's sensitive, very oily, very acne prone and it has trouble healing. There are dark spots on my thighs that won't heal from mosquito bites, stretch marks are extremely apparent, my skin is very pale so everything sticks out.
            I can even breakout after waxing or shaving my legs...
            Anyway, I'm stuck in this skin until a miracle happens.

Due to the great success of my last post (cause Darth completely ignored it and only Danish read it), I shall continue pretending like I'm happy and clinically insane.

Musication!
            This song is incredibly ancient and repetitive. It brings back happy, vacant memories; gets stuck in your head for days; and makes you wanna dance.

Dr. Meat Says: The healthiest realtionship is that of a woman and her two best (looking) friends. In the shower.

Self-Reflection: This video came out when I was about 13. And I was like "oooh... why are they doing that?... it seems a little strange to shower and sleep in the same bed together... but they look happy!" No wonder I have an affinity for threesomes (or for teenage boys). Dayum that girl is lucky!
            See, you can be plain looking and skinny and nail a pair of scrumptious boys! Being chubby you can't get half a scrumptious boy :3

The Confessional:
            I haven't been eating for the past few days.
            Sheer laziness!
            I usually have a can of salmon and some random crap for the fridge. Each day I wake up I'm not hungry. I don't know what's going on.

Secondly, I've been sleeping for more than 12 hours every day. Then I'm awake at night, then I'm annoyed that I wasted my life.
            Then it repeats.

Dr. Meat Warns: Meditation is dangerous. Especially for those who only know how to live stressful lives.

I listened to some meditative music and I couldn't recover from it the entire day. I kept falling asleep at random points of my apartment.

Didn't do Shred, cause I just woke up, disappointed with myself because of that.

Revelation:
            Yesterday I realized that I could love myself. I think I really could. I think I'm on the verge of it.
            I always thought that the only way I could love myself was if I was perfect, but now I think I could look at the same imperfections and still like myself in spite of them.

Yours and yo mama's,
            MeatHeadBall.
            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Revelation:
              Yesterday I realized that I could love myself. I think I really could. I think I'm on the verge of it.
              I always thought that the only way I could love myself was if I was perfect, but now I think I could look at the same imperfections and still like myself in spite of them.

MeatHeadBall.
              This makes me so happyyyyyyyy! Yay! I am having a little party for you, no not in my pants.

I was starting to think that we were going to have to record your self-loathing diatribe & play it to enemies of the state as an alternative to water boarding.
              Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

Revelation:
                This is wonderful!!!!
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

Revelation:
                  So in love with this. Some philosophy if I may...

Joseph Campbell said that it's impossible to love perfection. People can't truly love God, because God is perfect. But Jesus on the cross was imperfect, and that's why he can be loved. Hell... I can't put it right. Let me find the quote...

MOYERS: I cherish that image: my hometown love, the feeling you get for that place, no matter how long you've been away or even if you never return. That was where you first discovered people. But why do you say you love people for their imperfections?

CAMPBELL: Aren't children lovable because they're falling down all the time and have little bodies with the heads too big! Didn't Walt Disney know all about this when he did the seven dwarfs! And these funny little dogs that people have--they're lovable because they're so imperfect.

MOYERS: Perfection would be a bore, wouldn't it?

CAMPBELL: It would have to be. It would be inhuman. The umbilical point, the humanity, the thing that makes you human and not supernatural and immortal--that's what's lovable. That is why some people have a very hard time loving God, because there's no imperfection there. You can be in awe, but that would not be real love. It's Christ on the cross that becomes lovable.
                  Think about it... could you truly LOVE a man that was in every possible way perfect? I know I couldn't. If you couldn't love the perfect man, how could you love a perfect self?

Own your imperfections. They're yours and they're what make you unique, and not some plastic mannequin in some store window.

Comment

• You guys are freaks. Loveable but freaky. What's with the unadulterated happiness regarding someone else's revelations? :P

The Confessional:
                    I did Shred. Then I fell asleep in a kama sutra position while folding my laundry...
                    My sleeping habits are in the toilet. I keep sleeping for 12 hours a night. I have no shame!

I've done Shred #1 so many times I remember everything Jillian says. What sticks with me is:
                    "If you've got it –flaunt it, ladies. No shame."

Yesterday I finally ate some bacon and eggs. I also had soup. My calories are super low and my metabolism is on strike.
                    If I were on that radical diet, it probably wouldn't have worked.
                    I'm still 134.

I found some noodles in the fridge and I put one in my mouth, but my mind quickly realized that no noodle in the world is worth
                    the aftermath and I took it out and threw it in the garbage
                    Progress, ladies, progress ;3

Skin Routine:
                    I wash it with a super gentle, fragrance, alcohol, crap free soap by Phisioderm, then I tone with rose water and moisturize with rosehip oil.
                    My skin is okish, but it still breaks out randomly once in a while. Could it be the chocolate?

I wanna have a carb day today, as I'm going to a sleep-over tonight, but I'm afraid :x
                    How do I explain why the fattest chick there (me) is not having any of the snacks, without feeling self-conscious?

Musication?
                    It's probably Skid Row's best song, and it's one of the few I still like listening to.
                    This video is a collection of the weirdest clips of Sebastian Bach doing bizarre things mostly in Japan (?). God, no one should be that tall and have such pretty blond hair!
                    His voice is still one of the most awesome ones I've ever heard, even if he's a douche ;3

Supplements:
                    Multivitamin
                    Vit. D3 [5,000IU]
                    Phytoberry (which tastes like shit) [5,000 ORAC]
                    Vit. C [1,000IU]
                    I need fish oils and probiotics but I can't afford'em
                    I also need to start drinking that abominable green drink that tastes like death (it has 12,000 ORAC per tbsp!)

I was kinda hoping all these gross tasting supplements will pay off and I'll start glowing and getting marriage proposals from sexy CrossFit boys, but so far the money spent hasn't yielded results :/

The Makeover:
                    I think in order to see myself differently I have to look differently. So I started sorting through my wardrobe and picking out which clothes flatter me and which make me look like a hobo.
                    There are about three categories:
                    1) Ew, wtf?!
                    2) Yeah, okay
                    3) SMOKING!
                    As you can probably guess, the SMOKING! category is limited to very few outfits. Actually there's only one: all black: tights, tight heart-shaped tanktop, thick black belt and sexy shoes.
                    I don't know if Montreal is ready to see my ass in tights though, last time I wore tights traffic stopped

Dr. Meat claims: Everyone looks hot in sexy high-heeled shoes. Even hairy, overweight cross-dressers.

The sorting through clothes is a vicious business and it has a particular process:
                    1. I wear something, it looks ugly.
                    2. I try to throw it out.
                    3. Mom finds it, she wears it, it looks great.
                    4. I get mad, I want it back.
                    5. I wear it, it look ugly... etc...

:/

Why can't my mom be fat and old like she's supposed to? SO ANNOYING! And why can't I have her skinny, normal-skinned genes? This is so unfair!

With much anger and frustration,
                    Meater-Heater-Peter

P.S I'm gonna get a hair cut today! Yay baldness!
                    What cut makes one's face less ugly?
                    I'm not sure what shape my face is. It's round, but a little square, ovalish, but the chin makes it look like it's heart shaped... It's ALL OVER THE PLACE!
                    Damn me, for being so unidentifiable...!
                    Should I get bangs? My forehead is big... But then I might look 12, cause people already say I look 16 :/

HELP!!!
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Honey, I'm going in for a haircut too! I've had my hair waist length or longer for the better part of 15 years (excluding a bad cut in college.) I'm thinking it's time to chop it off again. Probably gonna go with a shoulder length version of this, myself.
                      layered_3..jpg
                      I'm figuring her facial structure is enough like mine that i might be able to pull it off. Dunno if I'll ever convince my hair to curl like that though.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Wow, pretty!
                        Her hair gets hours of styling to look like that!
                        I was thinking something similar -layers- but not sure about bangs.

My face is roundish, and the best my hair ever looked was with the classic Rachel cut:
                        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• That's the one I've had variations on for going on 15 years. I've gotten tired of it. So, I'm playing around with something new. I'm also tempted to give the stylist free rein, with the caveat that it needs to stay shoulder length or longer.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

The Confessional:
                            I did Shred. Then I fell asleep in a kama sutra position while folding my laundry...

I've done Shred #1 so many times I remember everything Jillian says. What sticks with me is:
                            "If you've got it –flaunt it, ladies. No shame."
                            Love & Love again.

Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                            I found some noodles in the fridge and I put one in my mouth, but my mind quickly realized that no noodle in the world is worth
                            the aftermath and I took it out and threw it in the garbage
                            Progress, ladies, progress ;3
                            More love.

Skin Routine:
                            I wash it with a super gentle, fragrance, alcohol, crap free soap by Phisioderm, then I tone with rose water and moisturize with rosehip oil.
                            My skin is okish, but it still breaks out randomly once in a while. Could it be the chocolate?
                            Yes, unfortunately. How is the rosehip oil? Sounds so indulgent! Very spa-esque.

I wanna have a carb day today, as I'm going to a sleep-over tonight, but I'm afraid :x
                            How do I explain why the fattest chick there (me) is not having any of the snacks, without feeling self-conscious?
                            Why not take some super yummy Primal treats. Carby IS OK so long as it's the good ones!

Musication?
                            It's probably Skid Row's best song, and it's one of the few I still like listening to.
                            Sorry, not a fan... but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your tunes.

I need fish oils and probiotics but I can't afford'em
                            www.puritanspride.com
                            I got 15 bottles of supps for $50.

The Makeover:
                            I think in order to see myself differently I have to look differently. So I started sorting through my wardrobe and picking out which clothes flatter me and which make me look like a hobo.

I don't know if Montreal is ready to see my ass in tights though, last time I wore tights traffic stopped
                            LOVE!

P.S I'm gonna get a hair cut today! Yay baldness!
                            And still more love.

Comment

• The hair:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                              I'm tired and annoyed cause my mom's hair took 6 fucking hours, and mine took 30m and I had to wait there, now I'm late and haven't eaten all day.
                              I like the hair, slims my face even though my hair is still as flat as a tortilla.

you can't tell but it's fairly short and layered and I have side bangs. It used to be straight and to my middle back.
                              Hurrah.
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• I was on the verge of loving myself once, but then I remembered what a motherfuckin'badass I am and that the only thing I love is puppies getting incinerated in nuclear wars, and aborting fetuses with atomic weapons.

Comment

Working...
                                X